ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST A x A and all the flowers will bloom (1x1 search)

lavenderskies

mcr girlie
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, romance
about me
🌸 21 years old
🌸 they/them pronouns
🌸 asexual lesbian
🌸 full time student - studying mathematics in my final year, and as such replies may be slow depending on my workload
🌸 been roleplaying on and off for around nine years
🌸 i adore writing more than anything, would love to find a roleplay partner that enjoys it just as much as i do
what you can expect
🌸 multiple paragraphs typically, though i do usually match length
🌸 fairly descriptive writing
🌸 third person, past tense
🌸 in character replies may be slow - i'll aim for at least once a week, but it really depends on workload. out of character, however, i'll usually be around to chat
🌸 can play whatever gender
🌸 whilst i'm not interested in anything nsfw, i am happy to fade-to-black if the situation calls for it, especially as i roleplay romance more often than not
what i'm looking for
🌸 more casual rps at the moment - slower paced in terms of reply time (i do not have the time or energy for rapid fire right now lmao)
🌸 queer characters!!! whilst i'm not entirely opposed to mxf given the right plot, i do prefer any variant of queer pairing and that is where i'm more comfortable
🌸 preferably 18+ for my own comfort
🌸 roleplaying onsite - happy to stick to either dms or threads depending on your preference
🌸 fantasy or romance based typically, though i'm open to other genres
🌸 though i do enjoy softer moments, i am a huge fan of angst, let's make these characters suffer <3
🌸 original or fandom works for me, though looking more for original right now
potential pairings
(bolded is my preferred role, if neither are bolded then i'm open to both)
🌸 royalty x knight
🌸 vampire x human
🌸 mermaid x human
🌸 scientist x experiment
🌸 yandere x obsession
🌸 angel x devil
🌸 pirate captain x stowaway/captive
fandoms
(mostly looking for canon x canon or oc x oc, not super into oc x canon though there are some exception)
🌸 mcyt-based stuff - primarily hermitcraft/life series though others as well, if anyone wants to rp some scarian or ranchers with me i will love you forever
🌸 good omens
🌸 stardew valley (open to oc x canon for this if we take the farmer to be an oc)
🌸 undertale
conclusions
🌸 if you see anything of interest here, please dm me!
🌸 please let me know what you're interested in and what your preferences rp wise are (ie typical post length, what gender you'd like to play or like me to play, what sort of things you enjoy), just so we have something to go from
🌸 i will likely come back to this thread periodically and add things as i gain inspiration/cravings/whatever lmao
🌸 thank you for reading, hope you have a lovely day <3