Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
If you've never discovered it, Iwaku has it's very own ZODIAC, where you might be one of the signs based on your real life birth day or your registered account day.

But Discord got up and talking about a potential ANIMAL ZODIAC chinese zodiac style, based on your birthday or registered date and depending on whether or not the year is odd or even, your animal might be the "nice version" or the "gremlin version".

For example: gremlin racoon or nice possum.

gremlin coyote or nice wolf.

AND THERE ARE SO MANY GOOD IDEAS THAT NOW WE JUST HAVE TO COLLECT THEM TO NARROW DOWN TO THE ABSOLUTE BEST ONES.

Your animal pairing must have the GREMLIN ENERGY ANIMAL and NICE ENERGY ANIMAL.

Gremlin energy = purposeful chaos and shenanigans or asshole animals. not by accident.

LAY THEM ON ME NERDS. EXPLAIN WHY YOURS IS AWESOME.

I submit:

Gremlin cuttlefish / nice snail.

Cuttlefish know chaos, perform it daily. Like many other cephalopods they are capable of mimicry, and use this to hunt as well as secure mates. They could easily be swapped out for cephalopods in general though or octopi. Squid I think know what chaos is, but choose not to perform it so they wouldn't be an exact fit on their own.

Snails are all no thoughts, head empty and are generally very useful for the ecosystem. In my freshwater tank they keep things nice and clean, since they eat all the algae and the burrowing ones keep the substrate aerated. Any mischief they get up to is unintentional, despite the naming of Loki the nerite. Also, they just look so babey.

Joined Dec 3, 2014

IF I AM NOT GOODBOI OPOSSUM GREMLIN RACCOON I WILL THROW HANDS

• Haha
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Gossip and Bab
1 - Owl/Crow
2 - Wolf/Coyote
3 - Possum/Racoon
4 - Fox/Cat
5 - Frog/Bearded Lizard
6 - Guinea Pig/Rat
7 - Pigeon/Seagull
8 - Hare/Bunny
9 - Unicorn/Dragon
10 - Snail/Hermit Crab
11 - Spider/Snake
12 - Badger/Bear

That's what discord gave us, with Good Bois being on the left, and gremlins on the right. We tried to have at least some similarities between each set animal!

1 - Owl/Crow
2 - Wolf/Coyote
3 - Possum/Racoon
4 - Fox/Cat
5 - Frog/Bearded Lizard
6 - Guinea Pig/Rat
7 - Pigeon/Seagull
8 - Hare/Bunny
9 - Unicorn/Dragon
10 - Snail/Hermit Crab
11 - Spider/Snake
12 - Badger/Bear

That's what discord gave us, with Good Bois being on the left, and gremlins on the right. We tried to have at least some similarities between each set animal!
Personally, I want the Unicorn/Dragon pairing for me. I feel that one fits me as a person best!

Oh, I thought those were just role colors for the Discord server. The real question on my mind right now is how i managed to get a double guardian just by happenstance of when I signed up.