GROUP RP PLOTTING Airbender

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
J

Jae- The nonexistant

Original poster
Heya people! I just wanted to know who would be interested on joining a role play base off the TV show Avatar: The Last Airbender. You can make your own character. The types of bending allowed are: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Blood, Plant. If you have any bending ideas let me know. I can't wait for your input! Thanks for reading!
:lol: :fire: :omg: :ninja: :smile:

Hm, what sort of plot? And when would it be set? (Like, during the events of the show, between The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra, or...?)

Hm, what sort of plot? And when would it be set? (Like, during the events of the show, between The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra, or...?)

The plot will start in a small town, and as people join, the plot will follow the discussion. It all depends on who does what. Also, the only way it's related to the shows is that it's got to do with bending. You can use (the colors mean nothing) fire bending, water bending, earth bending, metal bending, blood bending, and plant bending (not exactly sure what it's called) If you know of other bending types, post it here. Did this help? If not, let me know! =)

Great! I'm gonna go ahead and start the thread. I will post the link to it as soon as I get it up! XD

I'm very interested^^ And I said it in the RP post I made but thank you again for making this RP^^ I love Avatar the Last Airbender.

Thank you^^

I would be up for something such as this... is lightning allowed?

Yes, lightning is allowed. I forgot about that one, thanks for reminding me =D

Not a problem. So am I still allowed to join this or by some wrath of the gods, did I miss the opportunity.

Yes, you are still allowed to join. It's a jump in Roleplay, anyone can join at anytime. I've posted the link to the Roleplay in a previous post, welcome and I hope you like it =D