Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (any era; just about any style - dark, soft, low, high, etc), Supernatural, Post-Apocalyptic, Space Opera, a blend of genres
Hello, Iwaku!

I've met a few of you already in Discord and elsewhere now –straightaway the welcome has been warm and encouraging, thank you!

I go by Sele (in my head it's "cell-ee" but people have said"see-lee" and I don't mind haha, fairy power!). As my friend ikaroa said in her introductory post, we're a wee pack of derps prowling for a little corner to nestle on into and call our own. As I truly got to know them through werewolf group rps, I'll always see them as a pack in a way bahaha.

A huge part of the fun in group storytelling is the interaction with others – building plot with shared (feral) brainstorming, hyping up together, and experiencing the thrill in partners while also enjoying the creative process personally. Gifts of fluff and angst and surprise posts appearing like wild pokemon are like Christmas.

All of the above tend to be possible with healthy communication, which I'll aim to contribute to where and when I'm involved. Looking forward to chatting with the folks I've already met, and souls I've yet to cross paths with!

Catch me howling over your lovely writing and chasing SupernaturalDarkFantasyWholesomeAngst around the site #soon:tm:

<3 Sele

Hello there Sele!

Welcome to iwaku, I'm so happy to hear your first impressions of iwaku are good ones. I sincerely hope your ventures here on the site are everything you're looking for and that you soon come to have many lovely writing partners and stories to gush over!

That being said, I always like to recommend checking out Newbie Navigation as a resource to you while you're getting comfortable with the site. You likely saw it posted by Manna Beast in your friend's thread, but I'll put it here too for your convenience!

Thanks for checking out iwaku and we are happy you are here! If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to reach out to staff.

Take care and happy writing! 🤍

P.S. Dark Fantasy is probably my favorite thing to write besides apocalyptic genres. You have good taste ~ heehee!

• Love
Reactions: sele
alice-in-wonder-land-welcome.gif

• Love
Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you.

• Love
Thank you, everyone! The welcoming community has really helped skyrocket my excitement, hype, and muse to the moooooooon!

Welcome to iwaku! \o/ Hope you like it here! :D

• Love
Hello, Iwaku!

I've met a few of you already in Discord and elsewhere now –straightaway the welcome has been warm and encouraging, thank you!

I go by Sele (in my head it's "cell-ee" but people have said"see-lee" and I don't mind haha, fairy power!). As my friend ikaroa said in her introductory post, we're a wee pack of derps prowling for a little corner to nestle on into and call our own. As I truly got to know them through werewolf group rps, I'll always see them as a pack in a way bahaha.

A huge part of the fun in group storytelling is the interaction with others – building plot with shared (feral) brainstorming, hyping up together, and experiencing the thrill in partners while also enjoying the creative process personally. Gifts of fluff and angst and surprise posts appearing like wild pokemon are like Christmas.

All of the above tend to be possible with healthy communication, which I'll aim to contribute to where and when I'm involved. Looking forward to chatting with the folks I've already met, and souls I've yet to cross paths with!

Catch me howling over your lovely writing and chasing SupernaturalDarkFantasyWholesomeAngst around the site #soon:tm:

<3 Sele
Hello! Welcome to the site, I'm glad you're fitting in here already! If you are looking for some group RPs to join, I would like to be bias for myself and recommend my own Realm, The Evrensel Conflict!

The brief snippets I've seen of your writing have made me interested in writing with you. But, obviously, if group RPs aren't your thing, I wish you plesant writing fun here all the same!

• Love
Hello, Iwaku!

<3 Sele
Hello! Welcome to the site, I'm glad you're fitting in here already! If you are looking for some group RPs to join, I would like to be bias for myself and recommend my own Realm, The Evrensel Conflict!

The brief snippets I've seen of your writing have made me interested in writing with you. But, obviously, if group RPs aren't your thing, I wish you plesant writing fun here all the same!
Sorry for the belated reply, the week became a bit busy! Though this post definitely brought a smile to my face - thank you so much for even taking the time to glimpse at my sample writing, and more, to compliment it! I do enjoy group rps and 1x1s, I'll give the group a proper look over soon!

Hope you're having a good one!

Reactions: Wade Von Doom