A Very Generic Partner Request From A Very Generic

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Henry Shepherd

Gotta be honest, I'm a little pissed that Comic Sans MS doesn't seem to be a font I can use. Oh well. Courier New will have to do for now. Anyways, hey there. Henry Shepherd is the name here. It's actually the name of the first real, fleshed-out character I've ever made, so it isn't my real name. I don't know why I felt the need to mention that... ANYWAYS-

I'm not sure what to put here, since I'm not good at these kinds of things. I suppose I should put Dos and Don'ts, personnel preference and other things here, so here I go:

Do-Thingies
.Be sure to use some good grammar. I know that people can make mistakes, and I know not everyone is 100% fluent in the English language, but please spell check your work before you post at the very least.

.I am very iffy on romance, and smut is a no-go. Just... keep that in mind if you are interested. I won't completely rule out romance, but I feel like I kind of want to know more about the actual person I'm rping with if they want their character to get with my character, and my characters are my children. I need to approve the ships before they can happen.

.It isn't a requirement, but I like engaging with conversation OOC along with the rp. I want friends! Let's be friends! Ffffrrriiieeennnndd!

.Try to keep responses ABOVE a paragraph at the absolute minimum. If you feel like you don't have enough to roll with, then tell me! And even if you don't... at least try to come up with something on your own, if you can. This is a partnership, and I don't want to completely form the story on my own and just have your characters react to it. If I feel like this is happening, I may ask you to take some of the reigns directly.

.Try to post at LEAST once a day. Even if you cannot continue at the moment due to whatever issues that arise, at least leave me like a three word reply or something telling me. Please please PLEASE don't leave me 100% in the dark, ok?

.I prefer not to do fandom things. They already have a bunch of characters with specific personality traits already set, making it hard for me to be in character for ANY of them. I don't do that kind of thing well.

.If you are no longer interested in the RP, then T E L L M E . Please. If a couple of days pass and I get absolutely nothing, then I'll probably delete the thread or PM or wherever we were doing it ahead of time. I only just now decided to do this.

.My schedule is uncertain at the moment and I will do my very best to constantly keep you updated on what's going on and weather or not I will be scare for extended periods of time. I expect you to do the same.

.Tell me weather you want a PM or thread RP. I'm an indecisive little prick who really doesn't mind either way, so I leave that decision up to you.

.Let's not make things stale. If I'm getting bored or want something to happen, I probably won't say anything for awhile, but my replies might show it. If it's getting stale for you, then tell me and I will see what I can do to make things pick up

.Do not force me into romance or smut. If you try to force romance then it makes it ten times more likely things will stay platonic. Romance should NOT be the main above-all focus and take priority over plot. And trying to force smut will result in everything being dropped altogether
Genres of Interest
.Medieval Fantasy
.Zombie Apocalypse
.Something Survival Horror
.Hey, maybe something Western. Why the hell not, right?
.Any you might be interested in. Just let me know!

That's all I seem capable of at the moment. I'll probably add more as time goes on. Let me know if you are interested and perhaps we can come up with something together?

Last edited:
I like fantasy or survival type stuff if you're interested in working something out

We can create a medieval fantasy plot if your still looking for a partner.

We can create a medieval fantasy plot if your still looking for a partner.

Welp, I apologize that I never really saw this, as I was dealing with certain... issues. I won't bother going into detail. If you are still wanting to try this with me, I could send a PM or you could send me one. If not, I understand. I DID kind of sort of not notice this for almost 3/4 of a month, after all-

I'm still around and up for it.

Hello there! Are you still looking for partners? I would like to take a gander at Western with you.

If you are looking for a partner still, I'd be willing to a zombie apocalypse with a slight twist. I'll tell you the twist if you wanna RP with me :)

If you're still looking for partners , I may 5 be able to cook something up. Just send me a message if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.