rissa

the clairvoyant pterodactyl
Original poster
VENGEANCE
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
A FALLOUT: REQUIEM TALE

QUEST MARKER FOUND: A TASTE OF BLISS

"I'm lookin' for some folks who have a thirst for the finest Pre-War cola ever made. Prospectors, perhaps, who'd like to pilfer through untouched goods. A trade baron's pet, even, to ensure no antique gets left behind. Shit, I'd take a souvenir junky as long as his aim's good.

What I need is a team, a small group of competent wastelanders who're willin' to work together to help clear out a strip mall that's infested with ghouls. I got some caps for your troubles, but the real reward is a Nuka Cola Quantum and whatever you find in Northpoint Plaza."

REWARDS: 175 CAPS, NUKA COLA QUANTUM, POTENTIAL TREASURE

JUMP-IN* STYLE ROLEPLAY
I'M LOOKING FOR: 4-8 players | Short descriptive posts | Lots of fun IC interactions

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Jump-in* with a character card (outlined below) and the will to have some fun!

A Taste of Bliss is your typical post-apocalyptic tale about a man after his favorite twinkie soda. Having gathered intel on Northpoint Plaza (chiefly about the Nuka Cola outlet on the second floor), Vinny Duleche sends out word via the Miami Wave Radio, requesting any type of aid, knowing his skills alone ain't enough to tackle a mission of this size.

Will you answer his call for aid?

Will you help clear out Northpoint Plaza?

Click here to start your quest.

NPCS OF NOTE

VIN DULECHE
CHA: 7 | PER: 6 | LCK: 7

MISHA
STR: 9 | AGI: 7 | CHA: 5

SACHRIA
PER: 8 | CHA: 8 | AGI: 6

CHARACTER CARDS SHOULD INCLUDE:
Name + Face Claim + Their 3 Highest Stats

NAME HERE
STAT: 1 | STAT: 2 | STAT: 3

If you need any help with the cc code should you use it, feel free to message me!
Note: You do not have to use the code provided or any code at all, I simply wish to use the data to create a character roster tab within the IC Thread!​

Code:
 [div=width: 420px; margin: auto; /* MAIN BACKGROUND URL) */background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1045574227274760233/1092925185256075345/SW_RAL9023-DC_PearlDarkGrey.png) 0% 35% / 400px;][div= background:rgba(0 ,0 ,0 ,0.7); padding: 2%; ][div= float: right; width: 85px; height: 85px; 
/* PHOTO ICON URL */ background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1045574227274760233/1092926931948814386/6b981cc45f5bf2693d194091fd48c875.png) 25% 50% / cover; border-radius: 1px;] [/div][div= height: 100%; background: linear-gradient( -45deg ,transparent 0 ,transparent 50% , rgba(202, 190, 174,0.7) 0 ,rgba(202, 190, 174,0.9) 50%);] [div= padding: 20px; color: #000; line-height: 20px;][font=Poppins] [left][size=27px]    NAME HERE    [/size]
[size=12px]STAT: 1 | STAT: 2 | STAT: 3[/size][/left][/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
  • Sweet
Reactions: littlekreen
hey, im new here and i honestly cant find where to post my character sheet, or really how to do anything, i came from rpnation and thought this would be simular but i couldn't be more off. i think this rp is cool and ive been a big fan of fallout (maybe no the biggest) and i would love to join if possible.

• Love
Reactions: rissa
hey, im new here and i honestly cant find where to post my character sheet, or really how to do anything, i came from rpnation and thought this would be simular but i couldn't be more off. i think this rp is cool and ive been a big fan of fallout (maybe no the biggest) and i would love to join if possible.
we would love to have ya!! the roleplay realms of iwaku are a bit large and independently set up, so they all look different— for fallout requiem you'll want to head to the main ooc (this section!) and find the "post new thread button" — that way you can host all fallout:requiem characters you may create in one self contained thread (as well as any additional lore goodies you create!) on desktop/lappy, iirc the button is in the top right corner vs the central location on mobile:

IMG_9336.jpeg

thanks, im on pc so i supose that would be the post thread button right after i open the rp, thank you friend.

• Love
Reactions: rissa