2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Sc-fi, Horror, Steampunk, anything really
I am not new to Iwaku, however, it has been some time since I have been active here, and thus I felt it necessary to reintroduce myself! You can call me Absyinthe, I am currently studying at the Academy of Art University to get my Bachelor's Degree in Game Development. Creating worlds and mechanics for how they work has always been a hobby of mine. I hope to create games that have epic stories for all to enjoy in the future! I love role-playing and am currently trying to make my own site on the side. Iwaku has always had a place in my heart and since my life has gotten easier I felt like it was time to come back and write some stories with you all! I am excited to see what the future holds and am eager to start roleplaying once again! Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day!

Welcome back to the community~~~ I hope that your reintroduction to the Iwaku community and writers is a soothe and pleasant experience! Hope you have the chance to possibly reconnect with old partners. But find many new and fun people to explore and create with! Wishing you all the best for your creative endeavours. Please don't hesitate to contact the staff if you need any help or support. c:

Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
That's a really cool degree, Absyinthe! What kind of site are you making? Is it a role-play website as well? Welcome back to Iwaku, by the way!

Thank you! It actually is another roleplay site! It was for an idea I had on here a long time ago that benefits more from having its own place! It used to be called Seasonal Island Kingdoms but I changed the name for the site to be Ràithean's Bounty. I also am making one of my old ideas into an MMO in the far future. It is just in the brainstorming stages at this point.

Reactions: Ardent