Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Intro
└➤ I don't usually request only one specific fandom that I am looking to roleplay. However, I have been craving a good JJK roleplay! Been watching and reading the manga for a while however only recently I have finally created a character and decided to use her.

About me
└➤ So, a little bit about me: I am 22 years old, recent graduate and a proud cat mum. I have been roleplaying for a very long time. Preferably I am looking for someone that can post multiple times a day. Or, generally is active ooc. I like to get to know my roleplay partners and create a friendship bond. However, I do not mind if you cannot be active constantly, that is more than understandable - I just hope there is communication going on and everything will be just fine!

What I am looking for
⬫ Someone that can play Satoru Gojo for my OC and in return I will play whoever you want! Anyone!
⬫ Someone that is active. I feel like if a post takes longer than two or three weeks, the roleplay is already dead, not to mention that I will be losing interest in it.
⬫ Communication. This also connects with the second point, as I understand life can get hella hectic, mine does, but if you let me know you will be gone for x amount of time, everything should be fine. Or that you wanna write something else, I don't mind at all. As long we talk. I value OOC chatter a lot.
⬫ Someone that can write in 3rd person only.
⬫ Someone OOC friendly.
⬫ Someone that is willing to Double or do 1x1.
⬫ Someone discord friendly.
⬫ Someone that is able to write 2-3 paragraphs with the detailed needed for a Semi-Lit roleplay. People forget to add detail or put effort in it, I ask that you at least write 2-3 paragraphs please.
⬫ Other writing styles are also welcome, so do not hesitate.

Rules
Rule one: I never roleplay with one-liners. I feel as if I am being robbed of a better response. If I do not get the detail needed or more information on what's going on with your character, I don't know how to react. Please, do not get offended if I ask for more from a response you give me! I am guilty of this too, so ask if you need more from me! My writing style is usually Semi Lit, Lit or Adv Lit, depending on my partner.
Rule two: I need a detailed character layout before we start the roleplay. Everything I say or respond with is based on who your character is, not just who my character is. Your character is just as important as a factor on replies as mine is!
Rule three: My life can become hella hectic sometimes, however, I will never leave you hanging for a reply. I will tell you what's going on and let you know when I'll be back so that we can continue. And the same goes for you!
Rule four: I only roleplay with individuals over 18+. And only write in 3rd person.
Rule five: Do not rush me into a response. Thinking of a good reply is very important to me and might take a while. If you feel I have just bugged out, send me a little message. Though that does not mean telling me to hurry up or that I am taking too long.
Rule six: I only do MxF. Doubling is more than welcome!
Rule seven: Do not spam me. I can't believe i have to make such a rule, it is ridiculous but due to a recent circumstance of a roleplayer spamming me, I decided to put this rule into play. Just because I do not reply to the roleplay does not mean I am ignoring it, I may be busy, I may be doing something, etc. I can be active OOC but not active IC, does not mean I am ignoring. So please, do not spam me.

Do's and Dont's
└➤Do's
⬫ Be 18+
⬫ Develop the plot with me and contribute. This means as we are making the plot and roleplaying I will not be the only one carrying the plot out.
⬫ Match the amount I am roleplaying with. This means give me the same amount of information to build off of that I give you.
⬫ Tell me when you're leaving or can't reply for a while. Also, tell me when you're back so that we can continue.
⬫ Third person only!
⬫ CanonxOC only!

└➤Dont's
⬫ Attempt to just branch off what I say and only give reactions. I cannot carry the weight of the roleplay all on my own. This causes me to become frustrated and annoyed with the roleplay.
⬫ Reply with something that gives me nothing to reply with. That's how a roleplay dies.
⬫ Randomly leave and expect me to not be confused and annoyed. Understand I am impatient when I think you are ignoring me. Even if you just don't want to reply, let me know.
⬫ Don't spam me.

Where to contact me
└➤ Do message me on this post, introduce yourself, etc etc and hopefully we match and get along. Along with that, I will also be sharing my discord tag, but only in private.

Looking forward to meet you! :heart:

hey!! not sure if you're still accepting any partners for this, but my name is plum and i am interested in this!! i can double, and i can play gojo for your oc; could you play geto for my oc? i can give you a dossier / background information for her! i do also have discord, and we can probably do the bulk of our plotting / developing there!! would prefer rping for now on the website just to get used to it, and would be down to have a thread each for each of the ships! also not needed, but i do love connecting characters and worlds together, making cool connections; would love to also develop our two ocs together to create a dynamic between them as well! 😭 message me if you would like!

Um, hi! I was hoping to see if you were still looking for anymore partners to do a JJK rp with. I go by Les or Lelly and I'm 27 years old with way too many years of experience roleplaying on sites like Quotev. I can totally do Gojo for you if you're willing to play either Megumi or Yuta on my end! If you need my discord, let me know. I'm still figuring this site out but I'm pretty active on here, especially since I never have much to do at work so I stay playing around on it. If we ARE gunna rp on here though, I might prefer doing it in PMs just because I get a lil self conscious knowing anyone can read them lol If you have any questions, feel free to send a message my way! :)