A Crow Caws For Connection [Partner Search!]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Corvus

fish want me, women fear me
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm a full time student (Mon-Fri), and I work part time (Sat-Sun). My online avaliablity isn't consistent.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- I love anything fiction and fantasy (especially urban fantasy)! I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I'd love to roleplay in steampunk. cyberpunk. or a horror genre roleplay.
- Not a huge fan of slice-of-life, historical fiction, and fandom RP based on TV shows or movies. Not quite into OC x Canon characters or Canon x Canon character roleplays.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
A B O U T - M E

Hello, I'm Corvus, I go by he/they/she pronouns, and I'm 19 years old. I'm currently a university student, and I love to draw; if we end up roleplaying together, and I get particularly comfortable, you can expect some fanart coming your way! I'm not super new to roleplaying, but my experience is limited because I've only really roleplayed with one other person before (we've been happily on-off RPing together for years). I'm looking to stretch my writing wings and hopefully make some new friends on the side :]

I do have a busy life, however, so I will lay out what to expect from me plainly, because I understand that I can be a difficult person to consistently roleplay with.

Feel free to comment or PM me if you have any questions! I am very much like a nervous animal, so I promise that I'm more scared of you than you are of me (I don't bite, hehe). My discord is eminem04 if you would prefer that method of contact.

W H A T - TO - E X P E C T - F R O M - M E

Writing Length / Style
  • 1 paragraph minimum / 2 paragraphs average / 3rd person / Past and present tense
  • Responses are written in Grammarly to catch writing mistakes.
  • I usually try to be flexible and match my partner in style and length. My writing isn't very flowery or poetic (in my opinion), but I try.
    • I don't tend to describe too much scenery, unless our characters have just entered a new space. Most of my flavor details focus on my character's thoughts and emotions. I enjoy describing actions and sensations (especially pain). Most of my responses rely on dialogue to move things along.
  • I am utilitarian with my posts. Don't expect fancy coding or visuals!
  • I like to double (and occasionally triple) up! This is mostly because I like to play with my own OCs like Barbie dolls in addition to playing with other's OCs, and also because I find that if one character struggles to add to the scene, a second character can step up and do the job per se. You don't need to double up if you don't want to, but I do expect you to play NPCs every once in a while.

Response Speed
  • Once per day maximum / Once per 1-3 weeks average / Once per month minimum
    • Posting speed varies by energy, interest, and IRL obligations. In other words, it's hard to predict my response time. I will try to reach out and give you a heads up if I will be gone for longer than 1-2 weeks.
  • I frequently take hiatuses. Don't be afraid to reach out and poke me if you are getting impatient / I have been gone for longer than you'd like.
  • If we are chatting OOC, please understand that sometimes I will have the energy to be online and chat about things, but lack the energy to write a roleplay response. I am also not the most active OOC, but I will try to respond within an acceptable timeframe, haha.
  • Please read through the "Ghosting / Inactivity" section for more details.

Ghosting / Hiatus ( IMPORTANT! )
  • I am GHOSTING FRIENDLY!
    • If you end up losing interest, lack the energy to write back, life gets too busy, literally any reason at all, then don't be afraid to just stop responding. I would prefer getting a heads up that you'd like to end things, but that isn't even required either.
  • I am HIATUS FRIENDLY!
    • Just like ghosting, I would prefer getting a notification, but if you decide to just drop off the grid for a few months and then come back without an explanation, then I don't mind either.
  • I'm a low maintenance partner, because my own writing habits are very, VERY inconsistent. I don't want to be hypocritical of those who also frequently disappear offline like me. My life is busy, and I have mental health issues that make it difficult to conjure energy to stay in touch all the time. I struggle with memory, the perception of the passage of time, and bad object permanence (ADHD); this means that sometimes I actually forget that I need to respond or forget that I have online obligations at all.
    • I am trying to be transparent about these issues so that I don't set up any RP partners with any false expectations about my response speed and engagement. I roleplay for fun; it's neither a priority nor something that I like to take too seriously. If one of the parties involved isn't have a good time/stressed over something that should be relaxing fun, it's okay to jump ship, no questions asked. Explanations are preferred and appreciated, but not required.
  • I understand that people generally don't like the idea of ghosting and frequent hiatuses. If you would like to discuss this with me, feel free to PM me about it- I'm always open to hear you out.

R O L E P L A Y I N G - R U L E S

HARD NOs: Things that I will not be comfortable actively RPing. Feel free to message for discussion/clarification of boundaries, if needed.
  • Sexual assault / CSA
    • I am not comfortable actively RPing it happening in the moment. Incorporated into a backstory and handled with care is okay. Mentioning that it actively happened off screen to your character will need to be discussed, if that is what you want. Mentioning that it actively happened off screen to NPCs/happens as part of worldbuilding (ex. sex trafficking) is okay so long as details of the deed are left out.
  • Incest / Underage sex / Sexually suggestive content with minors
    • This is self-explanatory and a deal breaker.
  • Suicide
    • I am not comfortable actively RPing it happening in the moment. Active suicidal ideation is okay, but I'm not comfortable having to seriously "talk characters off the edge." Having it happen to an NPC/witnessing the aftermath of it happening to an NPC is okay. Incorporating attempts into backstories is okay.
  • IRL People RP
    • I am not comfortable RPing as any IRL person, celebrity, etc. I am not comfortable RPing with a partner who plays as an IRL person. This is a deal breaker.

UP FOR DISCUSSION: Things that I could possibly RP if we discuss it first. Feel free to message for discussion/clarification of boundaries, if needed.
  • Sexual content
    • I'll be honest, I'm young, I've never done any kind of sexual content in roleplays. Fade to blacks are 100% okay. Explicit sexual content will need to be discussed.
  • Canon characters
    • As a personal preference, I dislike roleplaying as canon characters with some exceptions. I dislike roleplaying with canon character partners. I can play a canon character as a NPC, so long as they have a limited role in the RP. I understand that some people really enjoy RPing as a canon character, so this is up for discussion, if that is what you want.
  • Furries
    • I don't really interact with the furry community. I do think anthropomorphized animal society (à la Zootopia) is very cute though. We'll see.

CONTENT WARNINGS: Things that I actively roleplay or incorporate into my backstories frequently. Feel free to message for discussion of your boundaries, if needed.
  • Child abuse
    • Physical and emotional abuse, neglect. Frequently actively RPed and incorporated into backstories. I will NEVER include CSA in my own backstories.
  • Violence / Blood
    • I enjoy writing and reading about pain, gore, injuries, etc. Frequently actively RPed and incorporated into backstories.
  • Homophobia / Transphobia
    • I don't often actively roleplay it out, but it does get incorporated into backstories frequently.
  • Cannibalism
    • I don't often actively roleplay it out, nor does it get incorportated into backstories frequently. I'm putting it under the content warnings because I really REALLY enjoy themes of cannibalism and figured that might make some people uncomfortable.
  • Emetophobia / Vomit
    • Frequently actively RPed.
  • Swearing / Dirty Jokes
    • Frequently actively RPed.

W H A T - I - E X P E C T - F R O M - Y O U

Writing Length / Style
  • 1 paragraph minimum / 3rd person / Past and/or present tense
  • No one-liners, please.
  • No 1st person perspective.
  • Please use proper grammar! Mistakes are understandable, but online grammar checkers are available.
  • Character sheets are essential.
  • Doubling up is not required, but I do expect you to help play NPCs every once in a while!

Response Speed
  • Whenever you have the energy to respond. I don't mind waiting!
  • Again, I am Ghosting Friendly and Hiatus Friendly.

Content Warnings
  • Please communicate with me if there are any topics that make you uncomfortable! If your comfort levels change (ex. you thought you were okay with RPing child abuse, but turns out it was triggering), please let me know.
General Communication
  • If I do something that upsets you, or you aren't satisfied with something, please communicate with me! I am a very flexible person, and I am willing to hear out criticisms and complaints.
  • Please collaborate with me! I love working with plot starters, but most of these are just starters. I expect that we'll work together to figure something out for the plot. Not everything needs to be completely planned out from the beginning to the end, but I can't do all the heavily lifting for plot points.
Basic Human Respect
  • I don't think I have to worry about this since I trust that people aren't being jerks all willy nilly, but figured it'd be something worth adding in anyway. Please be nice to me or I'll cry and subsequently implode!

I N T E R E S T S - & - F A N D O M S
I N T E R E S T S
  • Urban Fantasy
    • My bread and butter. This can range from superheroes to werewolves to magic schools/societies! Can be hidden or overt.
  • Fantasy / DND-esque
    • I'm not super versed in high fantasy stuff, but I adore it. It doesn't necessarily have to be set in medieval times, could also be set in different time periods. It doesn't even have to be based on earth either, this could be just totally fantasy. Genre's got big range!
  • Action / Adventure
    • Not JJBA or DBZ levels of combat, but I enjoy fighting and making my OCs do a lot of cardio, haha.
  • Horror
    • I haven't done any horror RPs before, but I love incorporating body horror and general nastiness into my writing.
  • Steampunk / Cyberpunk / Scifi
    • I'm not super experienced in these settings, but I love the concepts!
  • Magical Girls
    • Sailor Moon, PMMM, Card Captor Sakura, Shugo Chara, my beloveds.
  • Mystery
    • I've never done a mystery RP before. Compels me, though.

F A N D O M S
  • Spiderverse / ITSV / ATSV
    • Spidersonas! Need I say more? Heads up, I know general Spider-Man lore, but nothing super in depth. Willing to learn though!
    • This roleplay might take on a monster of the week format, or go through the events of the Spiderverse movies. We can also come up with something entirely original together.
  • Genshin Impact
    • I was a huge fan up until Inazuma. Once I defeated the Raiden Shogun, I lost all interest (still stuck in Enkanomiya). I do adore the Genshin early game, however, and this is one of the fandoms where I wouldn't mind playing as a canon character. I also do have a Genshin OC sitting around!
    • I don't have a plot in mind for a Genshin roleplay just yet, but we can come up with something together.
  • Percy Jackson / PJO / HoO
    • I miss being a PJO fan so much. I love love loveee Greek mythology (Hermes and Dionysus my beloveds).
    • This roleplay would probably have our demigods going on a somewhat minor (but still dangerous) quest. Nothing world-ending, unless that's what you want, but definitely important to the gods.
  • Magnus Chase / MCATGOA
    • I adored and have read the books, but I'm not 100% well-versed in Norse mythology. I love the amazing opportunities for gratuitous violence though!
    • Similar to PJO, our einherjar would go on a somewhat minor quest. Nothing world-ending, but definitely important to the gods.

F A V - T H E M E S - & - P L O T - B U N N I E S
F A V O R I T E - T H E M E S
  • Enemies/Rivals to Lovers
  • Enemies/Rivals to Friends
  • Slow-burn
  • Oblivious Pining Friends to Lovers
  • Hurt/Comfort
  • Angst
  • Cannibalism / Hunger
    • Often as a metaphor for love, sometimes just a deep, primal need for something. What does it mean if I consume someone? Are they now a part of me? What happens if I let myself consume myself whole? How do you sate starvation?
  • Duty / Devotion
    • Guard dogs, rabid dogs, kicked dogs. Your devotion and loyalty to a person, a cause, a concept, it overrides any common sense. Is it love? Is it begruding duty? Is it something you couldn't let go, even if you begged and tried?
  • Opposites Attract
    • Grumpy/Stoic/Quiet x Sweet/Silly/Talkative
    • Professional x Charming
    • Naive x Cynical
P L O T - B U N N I E S
You're a "magical girl" in the year 2XXX. You have somehow happened upon an artifact and awoken the slumbering Aspect inside, bonding yourself to it. In exchange for magical powers, you must kill and defeat Anomalies (mutated creatures with an excess of magic within them). You may or may not realize it, but with each Anomaly killed with the help of your Aspect, the Aspect consumes the magic of the Anomaly and grows stronger. The Aspects require the consumption of magic in order to survive, but should you fail to deliver, your Aspect may just resort to feeding on you. You think you're the only magical girl there is, until a new magical girl (my character) suddenly appears while you're on a mission. Is this a new friend? Or a potential foe? And strangely enough, why does your Aspect seem so suspicious of them?
Once upon a time, when the world was young, godlike creatures known as Aspects walked the earth. Early human societies venerated them as dieties and demons in equal amounts, regarding these mysterious beings with both wonder and terror. By consuming the flow of magic, a nebulous energy that exists in every living thing, the Aspects were able to perform incredible feats of power. For a while, they lived in relative harmony, until one day, an Aspect called Famine made a glorious discovery: that the flesh of an Aspect carried more magic in it than any other piddling creature they had ever fed upon before. One by one, Aspects began disappearing, and by the time the truth came out, many of the remaining Aspects weren't well-equipped to combat Famine, who had grown more and more powerful in secret by recklessly gorging on the flow of magic. A terrible war ensued, human civilizations were razed to the ground, lives snuffed out in the blink of an eye. In the end, only Famine and three Aspects remained. Joining forces, the final Aspects expended the last of their magic to seal Famine away before sealing themselves in an attempt to preserve what little of their power remained. The flow of magic had been catastrophically damaged by the war, but the scorched earth would recover, slowly healing alongside the slumbering Aspects. And so, the world kept turning.

The year is now 2XXX. Human are flourishing, and society has made massive leaps and bounds. Hoverboards, holograms, digital credits, and other such advancements of future tech exist alongside a world that is still recognizable by 2023 standards. "Magic" doesn't exist, as far as humans are aware, and very few have ever heard of the myth of the Aspects, eons upon eons of time burying them under the earth. But the flow of magic is beginning to return, and the shifting of tectonic plates have returned the sealed, sleeping Aspects to the surface. In recent years, people have begun seeing a surge of Anomalies in the form of strange, glowing mutations in plants and animals, making them smarter, stronger, faster, and far more dangerous. What happens when the Aspects finally wake...?

( Worldbuilding and mechanics are a WIP! Everything is subject to change and collaboration. )
  • Though this is a "magical girl" story, you don't necessarily have to be female.
  • I intend to play as Famine's magical girl, but if you really want the role/dislike the idea of me playing this role, we can discuss it.
Magic
  • The flow of magic exists in every living creature, even if it's not noticable.
    • Before the Aspect's war, magic existed in higher amounts in most living creatures aside from humans. After the war, most of these magical creatures had been killed off, and with Famine consuming so much magic, the flow of magic didn't return in living as strong as it used to.
    • In the current year 2XXX, there is still a tiny spark of magic in every living creature, but it is a miniscule amount. Anomalies are modern creatures that have received an overabundance of magic, causing them to mutate since their bodies had never evolved to handle that amount of magic.
    • It's a bit of a bad example, but I imagine the flow of magic to be like a damaged ozone layer that occasionally sends out flares (like solar flares of the sun) of magic, causing Anomalies.
Aspects
  • Aspects are based off of general ideas and concepts. I had originally intended the final three Aspects + Famine to be based off the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (Death, War, Pestilence, and Famine), but it's not a requirement. Feel free to base your Aspect off a different concept, like Music, Fear, etc.
    • Aspects must consume magic. It is their source of energy. Without it, they will eventually die. Normal creatures carry just enough magic to allow them to survive for a while, but Anomalies are far better sources of magic. Feeding on magic replenishes the Aspect's own magic and keeps them alive.
    • Aspects' magic (and subsequently, your magical girl's magic) is related to the aspect that they embody. For example, Famine's magic allows their magical girl to grow extra mouths and teeth on their body in order to make feeding easier, and they summon venus flytrap like plants.
    • Aspects have strengths and drawbacks that may or may not be related to the aspect that they embody. For example, Famine's magical girl is able to not only replenish their magical reserves, but also gains a unique boost in healing just from feeding, depending on the amount consumed. This makes them more tanky/survivable. The drawback, however, is that there is an ever present hunger that can't be quenched and should they go hungry of magic for too long, the threat of autocannibalism is never too far behind...
    • The final Aspects and Famine were all sealed away into their own Foci. The Focus is the weapon or tool that the Aspect uses and it may or may not be related to the Aspect's embodiment. For example, Famine's Focus is a scythe for harvesting grain.
    • Bonding with the Aspect has allowed for them to access the magical girl's mind. Primarily used for communication between the magical girl and the Aspect, there has yet to be an incident in which the Aspect takes control of the magical girl. That's not to say that it's impossible. Access to the magical girl's mind also allows for the Aspect to reveal their forms to the magical girls by "materializing" as a visual hallucination of sorts.
General Powers
  • Every magical girl gets a base set of powers thanks to their bond with their Aspect. They get enhanced strength (able to lift ~1 ton with some effort), enhanced healing (ex. broken bones heal in 1-2 weeks, minor cuts and bruises heal in 1-2 days), and their Glamour.
    • The Glamour is a protective second skin that covers the entirety of a magical girl's body and can be called or dismissed at will. Its design and appearance varies from magical girl to magical girl, and is a mixture of the magical girl's vision of what their Glamour should look like as well as the Aspect's nature. Essentially, it's a semi-customizable full body armor that doubles as a disguise. Tankiness depends your Aspect's build/magic.
    • OOC, the Glamour is just an excuse to let your magical girl get a cute outfit while also being able to take hits. Glamours don't need to look protective; it simply is via handwaved magic.
( Worldbuilding and mechanics are a WIP! Everything is subject to change and collaboration. )
Plot Ideas
  • Overarching plot
    • To kill the Anomalies, discover how to break the bond between the Aspect and the magical girl, etc.
    • Might take on a monster of the week format? The end goal is pretty blurry and vague despite all the worldbuilding.
  • Friend / Mentor
    • Upon learning that the other magical girl is bonded to Famine, you decide to give them the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you can mentor them into accepting their new powers and commiserate in the struggle to battle Anomalies. Even if your Aspects were on opposing sides, it doesn't mean you two need to fight.
  • Foe / Rival
    • Upon learning that the other magical girl is bonded to Famine, you decide that they are a threat. Maybe you try to remove them from the equation as soon as possible. Maybe you don't try to kill them right away. Maybe you want to apprehend them without killing them. Regardless, you fear the threat of Famine's revival in power.
Braindump
  • Age range is 14-17 years old. Range is flexible if you'd rather play as adults.
  • Can be romantic or platonic.
  • Friends to Lovers, Enemies to Friends, and Enemies to Lovers are possible.
  • Themes of cannibalism present.
  • Doubling may be necessary in order to play both your Aspect and your magical girl. This will probably need to be discussed. (But at the time of writing this, it is very late at night and I am tired so I'm not gonna elaborate here just yet. May be edited in the future.)
  • This is fully just an anime inspired roleplay, powers don't need to make 100% sense. Rule of cool and whatnot.
  • Setting is somewhat futuristic, but not super cyberpunk. Think just a normal 2023 society with cooler technology and different fashion and architectural styles that lean towards colorful, curved, and lots of glass, plastic, and metal. Trees and shrubbery still exist, but tend to be very well manicured. Unironically kind of like this meme, but with more color.

Autumn. Chilly mornings. The start of a new year, a new semester, a fresh wave of students. In the hallowed stone halls of this prestigious university, secrets lurk between delicate paper pages, just waiting to be unearthed. What skeletons will you find in the closets?
Plot Ideas
  • Student x Student
  • Professor x Professor
  • Academic Rivals
  • Secret Society
  • Occult Club/Cosmic horror maybe?
  • Students going missing?
  • Maybe add in a fantasy or steampunk-ish element?
  • CATACOMBS!!
Braindump
  • Age range is flexible, but must be at least 20+.
  • Looking for romance, but can be platonic.
  • I'm going to be real honest, I have no actual overarching plot idea for this. I just really wanted a dark academia vibe with mystery added in. The "Plot Ideas" section is more like a glorified brainstorm list. I do want to make an actual plot beyond just romance though!
  • I've never read The Secret History, but I did watch Kill Your Darlings and Dead Poet's Society, so there's that, ahaha. I do love the aesthetic of old money, despite its issues.

What good is a "private eye" in the year 3046? Privacy is, after all, well and truly dead. Thanks to the invention of the MemoChip, anyone can view your innermost thoughts and get a first person look into your memories, so long as they have access to your memory files. The process is simple: with a single painless injection of a MemoChip via the optic canal, connection is established directly to the hippocampus, and memories may then be uploaded in a sharable format. Marketed first as a way for people to understand one another on a human level and as an alternative form of social media, the MemoChip was widely popular, with 70% of the population opting into the MemoChip procedure. A mere thirty years later, particularly skilled hackers learned how to use and abuse the MemoChip system to alter, remove, and steal memories, putting an exorbant price tag onto their services. And by god, were those popular services.
Enter one of the last few Eyes left. Work as an investigator has been nearly nonexistent for ages, and to be honest, ever since the Eye's significant other disappeared all those years ago, mustering up the energy to continue this line of work has been more than a little rough. All their jobs lately seem to only involve jealous lovers who want a cheaper way to monitor their cheating spouses without paying for the services of a proper hacker. Just as they're about to consider closing up shop for good, someone or rather, something turns up on their doorstop with a story that they can't refuse. An Aidroid, a type of high-end companion bot, arrives without a serial number and with a startling level of sentience; they lack any memories aside from the most basic Aidroid protocols and just one more very important thing: a damaged fragment of a MemoChip containing the memories of the Eye's missing significant other.
Plot Ideas
  • Overarching Plot
    • The Eye and the Aidroid work together to solve the mystery of the Eye's missing SO. They also try to solve the mystery of who owns the Aidroid, why they have the SO's MemoChip, and why the Aidroid is so sentient.
  • Detective x Android
Braindump
  • I haven't plotted out the exact details and the "truth" of the mystery just yet, since I feel like that's something that'll need to be collaborative.
  • Names like "Eye," "MemoChip," and "Aidroid" can be changed, since I understand that it is a little corny lol.
  • Setting is a nasty little cyberpunk world, similar to Cyberpunk 2077 or Bladerunner. Overcrowded, overpopulated, overworked cities, neon signs, and an overdependency on smog, smoke, and substance abuse. The city never sleeps.
  • Can be adapted into a Space Cowboy Scifi setting! If you've ever listened to the Penumbra Podcast... I love you.

You've probably heard this story before. Magic is real, and so are monsters of every shape, size, and story. Magical creatures have their own special set of powers, while the majority of humans tend to lack any magic ability at all, with exceptions. Whether via some kind of magical intervention or lucky genetics, some humans are able to harness magic for their own use. Of course, in a country with a predominantly human population, there are very few magic users to go around, especially within the police institution.
To fill in this gap and to protect the general public from the dominance of the magically powered few, there arose the creation of the Bounty System. Essentially, the Bounty System allows for trained Mages, human or monster, to register for a Hunter's license, giving them the go-ahead to chase down and capture criminals who wield magic. The work is dangerous, but incredibly profitable. Some Hunters choose to work entirely freelance, while others choose to sign with Bounty Hunter companies, exchanging a cut of the bounty for benefits such as a network, partners, and resources.
Rogue Mages have since learned to be more careful, with many of their fellow Rogues finding themselves in a prison cell, or worse, dead. Most found safety in numbers, forming crime families in order to combat the Hunters. Others believe in a good offense as the best defense, killing Hunters indiscriminately. Hits against Hunters can be as simple as a silent slaying in the night, or audacious enough to make the front page of every newpaper. Regardless, it's a Wizarding Wild West out here.
Plot Ideas
  • Overarching Plot
    • Could possibly take on a monster of the week format? I haven't come up with a main plot just yet.
  • Freelance Hunter x Company Hunter
  • Company Hunter x Company Hunter
  • Rogue x Hunter
  • Rival Hunters
  • Rogue and Hunter Nemesis
Braindump
  • Enemies/Rivals to Friends, Enemies/Rivals to Lovers, Enemies/Rivals to Friends to Lovers possible. Could even remain as Enemies/Rivals forever, if that's your taste.
  • The setting is semi-futuristic. It's a world similar to the current year of our lord (2023), but with more interesting fashion, more skyscrapers, more advanced tech, and takes place in a city similar to New York. It's set in the country full of humans, but it's not as if the monsters are wildly uncommon (they're more just like a minority).
  • Can be adapted into a Space Cowboy Scifi setting! I have not finished Cowboy Bebop nor Trigun Stampede but I adore the vibes.

Nothing is fleshed out at all, just some concepts that are bouncing around in my head. We are running on nothing but vibes and a dream, y'all.
Plot Ideas
  • Monster x Monster Fan
    • This one is VERY much not fleshed out. General idea was "what happens if a human who is very much into monsters as a concept suddenly has to take one in"? It's suited for a slice-of-life format, but I find those kinds of roleplays get old fast, so I'd like to figure out a main goal. Was thinking something along the lines of "there's two worlds, the Normal Realm and the Nightmare Realm" where the Normal Realm is normal, and the Nightmare Realm is like a Halloween twin version of our world. Maybe the monster somehow ends up in the Normal Realm, and needs to find a way home? Or they're on the run from some people in the Nightmare Realm and escaped into the Human Realm?
  • World Hoppers
    • Not fleshed out either, but I thought it'd be cool if one person has magic and the other person does not. The person with magic has the ability to teleport from world to world. Somehow, they end up traveling to different worlds together? Could take on a similar plot to the "Vampire x Vampire Fan" where the magic person is on the run from something and is escaping across worlds. Maybe the magic person is trying to return home and trying to also return the normal person home, but can't find their way back/can't control their powers all that well.
  • General Fantasy Adventure
    • Taverns and mead! Gold and kingdoms and quests! Monsters and magic! I'd love to do a fun adventure with room for humor and shenanigans, as well as room for serious moments too. I've been rotating the idea of a silly wizard character in my head for a while now. I'm totally new to DND (started my first campaign ever just a month or so ago!) but don't mind learning the world and mechanics if you want a RP based off of it.
  • Fairy Tales
    • Something similar to The School of Good and Evil, or maybe Ever After High where people are descendents and successors to fairy tales, embodying traits of their story. This is kind of an excuse for me to indulge in my favorite fairy tale (Alice in Wonderland).
  • Alice in Wonderland / Dreaming (Heavily inspired by The Sandman)
    • Alice in Wonderland appearing twice in a row? No way! Anyway, it'd be interesting if a person meets a god of dreams, shenanigans happen and somehow, the god of dreams falls asleep, and the person falls into the god of dream's dream. Could be taken in an AiW direction, or could be taken in a Dream x Hob Gadling type of direction. Romance is entirely optional.
  • Steampunk in 1920s America
    • I've been listening to Caravan Palace again (STREAM REVERSE! IT'S SO GOOD). Setting is self-explanatory, plot is nonexistent. All vibes, baby!
  • Life/Sun x Death/Moon
  • Superpower School

E X T R A - I N F O

ROLEPLAY PREFERENCES: My personal preference in roleplays. Some are flexible. Feel free to message for discussion/clarification, if needed.
  • OC x OC
    • Not very flexible. I just don't like roleplaying as/with canon characters at all. Again, I understand that some people like roleplaying as/with canon characters, so this can be discussed if that is what you want.
  • Masc or NB Characters
    • Very flexible. I primarily play as masculine, male, or nonbinary characters. I don't mind playing feminine or female characters, though.
  • M x NB / M x M / NB x NB / NB x F
    • Very flexible. I personally prefer the pairings listed above. M x F pairings and F x F pairings don't often pique my interest all that much for some reason, but it's definitely not a problem.
  • Finite Plots
    • Very flexible. I like plots with an ending or a goal in sight, since long form plots tend to derail or peter off in my (limited) experience. It doesn't have to be 100% planned out from start to finish, but I would prefer a finish line. Flexible because I'm open to trying for long form plots!
  • Plot Focused and Character Focused
    • Flexible. I love romance! Romance is great! But I like roleplays where there is some goal that drives our characters beyond just romantic tension, and I especially love it when the plots can connect with a character's backstory and explore who they are. I'm more of a 30:70 ratio of romance to plot kind of person. The main goal should be the plot, and the romance is just an additional treat, not the main course of the roleplay. Flexible because sometimes romance and plot can intertwine heavily.
  • Written or Drawn Character Descriptions
    • Flexible. Just a personal preference, but I dislike face claims of real people. I'd much prefer for myself and my partner to either use written descriptions or use original art. Flexible because it isn't too important of a detail.
EXTRAS:
  • Everything I've mentioned (aside from those listed in my "HARD NOs" section) is entirely flexible! I like to compromise and make sure that people are happy, so please please please don't be afraid to reach out and discuss stuff that you want to do, suggest new ideas, and generally just exercise your creativity. I hope I don't come across as too demanding or difficult to approach!
  • I am not very good at coming up with end goals or fleshed out plots. I would appreciate collaboration and help in figuring out how our roleplay will go!
  • Cringe is dead! Let's just have fun :]

Last edited: