t̶w̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ kingdom

• Thread starter The One and Only Nat-bat
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png
❝Ask me if I sparkle one more time, and I swear not even dental records will help.❞

✒Name:
Francesca Claude (However only the Demon King and his predecessor know this name, and is essentially never called by it. The Demon King does hold it as a bit of a way to kind of blackmail him however)

✑Nickname:
"Alucard" (Self-made name that he goes by, refuses to give up his real name)

⌛Age:
"Older than you have right to ask."

⚥Gender:
Male

❤Sexuality:
"There is no one being alive that can comprehend my sexual preference. I do like the ladies though."

⚑Height:
6ft 3in/ 1m 90cm

☃Weight:
190lb/81kg

❣Hair Color:
Black

◉Eye Color:
Dark Red

♛Position:
The Demon Knight

✔Likes:
✔Blood
✔Swimming
✔Cats
✔"The Paddle"
✔Keeping his glasses clean

✘Dislikes:
✘Video Games
✘Laziness
✘Doing others work
✘Garlic
✘The Sun (Claims it's bad for his skin, doesn't really actually show signs of that though.)
✘Religious People

♟Personality:
Known for being quite vocal towards the kings about his decisions, and not really how one would consider a knight to act. Often devising plans to try and get the king to finally act in a more "Demon-like" manner, and other plans that while some would consider quite odd, by his standards are normal. Usually his job and status make him predispositioned to being a dislikable guy, when he finds something he does take a liking to, he defends it with very poorly thought out reasons often or not, one example being the lashing of a entire squad for one of them trampling a cat plushie.

♙Biography:
Served the Demon King that came before Fay, and did so quite gladly, having a few glorious months of a campaign of terror against the humans. He lived up to his namesake, drinking blood and doing other such acts reminiscent of vampires, he's never been straightforward if he's actually a vampire himself. He established himself as a close knight and almost adviser to the Demon King. With his death, and subsequent passing of the throne, his oath changed to the new king, who now held 'power' over him with the letter containing "Alucard's" true name. The new King ended up essentially blackmailing him for a few months, making him do all sorts of tasks that he didn't want to do himself, and through this essentially started doing things that should be the duty of the King to allow Fay even more time to play video games.

However, this sword cut two ways eventually as one day Alucard did snap and in front of a court of shocked demon nobles, spanked the king. This continued, and slowly but surely, a sort of balance was established, Alucard would pick up some slack, but if too many duties or too important ones were being shirked, the spanking began. Alucard actually has recently come into possession of something he refers to as "The Paddle", a device he claims to be a ancient powerful instrument of torture, but is really a cutting board with some holes drilled into it. "The Paddle" has only been used once, and as such, is still one of the most effective threats Alucard holds against the king.

Despite nearly running half of the kingdom, he doesn't hold any true power, and usually is just signing things in the King's name. He has recently managed to have a castle built in which he plans to get the King to kidnap the Princess to with the logic that it will be 'Like a video game'. The King is unaware of this plan as of yet, and The Demon Knight schemes to kidnap the princess for such a purpose(Despite the fact that The Demon King could likely just walk over and invite her to play some games for the commonplace number of times she does end up being at their castle).

❀Extra: "The Paddle" is how it will appear every time Alucard says it, whether or not this is how everyone else says it is up to them. I wasn't sure if Vampire's were actually a thing, so I decided to make a Demon that acted like a Vampire, might as well. I think it might create more funny moments like that.

Has sworn that if he finds out Fay summoned another "2d girl" using the ancient demon magic passed down through generations, "The Paddle" would see a lot of use.

♬Theme Song:

Last edited:
Feedback is welcome, I can take criticism. I was going for the anti-thesis of the typical RPG protagonist. Please let me know if I need to change anything.

Banner
7sIs8.jpg

❝Quote❞
Don't worry Airi! I'll save you this time... Maybe!❞

✒Name:
Harry Stu

✑Nickname:
---

⌛Age:

⚥Gender:
Male

❤Sexuality:
Straight

⚑Height:
5'8"

☃Weight:
137 Lbs

❣Hair Color:
Russet brown

◉Eye Color:
Dark green

♛Position:
Knight

✔Likes:
  • The princess.
  • Girls.
  • Weapons / other magical artifacts that make up for the fact he sucks at being a hero.
  • Good luck charms.
  • Ranged weaponry.

✘Dislikes:
  • The kingdom's expectations of him.
  • Fetch Quests.
  • Having to save the princess on a bi-weekly basis minimum.
  • Pushy (lewd) women.
  • Demons.
  • Being the most unlucky guy in the kingdom.
  • Being the only knight in the kingdom who actually gives a damn about his job.
  • Melee weapons.
  • Wearing his glasses.

♟Personality:
He is known to be the hardest (and debatably the only) working man in the kingdom. Due to notoriously low standards, this makes him the "most qualified" to be a knight. He tries to act all high, mighty, noble and knightly but he's easily embarrassed. Out of all the knights in the kingdom, he's probably the bravest; albeit that's not saying much at all. Everyone in the kingdom believes him to be some sort of prodigy who is destined to slay the demon king, in reality he's also a no-talent loser with no skills whatsoever. All the demons acknowledge him as a joke and zero threat.

Despite his abundant lack of ability, he does his best at every "quest" he's tasked with. He never actually completes them. Rather, they always work themselves out through sheer coincidence or everybody forgets what he was supposed to do in the first place. Being the unluckiest guy in the kingdom, he's always in the wrong place at the wrong time. If there's anything going on, he's destined to somehow find his way into the middle of it. If anything, the only thing he's actually good at is pretending to be a knight.

He's honor bound as a knight to uphold the knight's code. The main rule in the knight's code is to "serve the kingdom and save damsels." This essentially translates to "Do the crap nobody else in the kingdom wants to do" and "Do whatever a pretty lady says." He enjoys flirting with women, but he's terrible at that too. There are very few things that make him more uncomfortable when a woman starts making advances on him.

♙Biography:
Harry is the son of Garry Stu, the most amazing super-special-awesome hero the universe has ever known. Garry is famous for single-handedly making up for all the short comings of Roelian's entire military force. He's probably completed two-bujillion quests, saved the world at least a dozen times and has killed a kuzillion dragons. He's super talented at everything and has zero weaknesses.

Harry however, is a total freaking loser. Seriously, he's a hero in name alone. He sucks at pretty much everything except being somewhat attractive. In the corner of Roelian he comes from, the maximum potential of a child is determined by a dice roll. The stats he rolled were abysmal, somehow managing to roll the minimum in every stat (save charisma) and doing the impossible by rolling negative luck. The king really likes him for some reason and puts enormous pressure on him to constantly save the princess and the kingdom. After a while, everyone sort of forgets what Harry was asked to do...

His father made up some prophecy where Harry is supposed to kill the demon king and save the world. There's no chance of his happening. Saving the princess is well beyond Harry's abilities, he is just the only one stupid brave enough to take up the task. It's actually sort of become kind of a game for the demon king to see how far Harry can make it through his castle. The farthest he has ever made it was to the "mid boss", Alucard the Demon Knight.

❀Extra:
Believe it or not, he's 10000x more skilled than all the other knights in the kingdom. However, 10000 x 0 is still zero.

Harry is best with a bow and arrow, but his father is a firm believer that "splinter fingers are for pansy side heros" and insists he use melee weapons at all times.

His father, Garry Stu is basically your stereo-typical RPG protagonist crossed with every overused trope of a Shonen anime protagonist.

♬Theme Song:
Crappy English cover of JoJo's 2nd opening. I can't get youtube to work so I'll link it later >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd probably add that despite having only made it to The Demon Knight, Alucard has just kicked her out some times, just telling him to take her home or something. It's probably a routine by this point, Fay'd be the one in the end to probably actually end up deciding if she stayed, but if she stayed for more than a few days without the King doing anything evil, Alucard'd probably chuck her out.

Yeah, I generally assumed the princess is seldom in any real danger when she's kidnapped...

Well I managed to make my banner, now I'm off to go study for a test tomorrow.

Edit: I appear to have been down voted... I'm confused as to why my post about disliking Mondays got downvoted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it might just have been a simple miss click, but I have removed it so that it isn't downvoted anymore.

So I'm guessing the IC is set to start once everyone is playing one of the characters?

I would love it if it were like that, but I think that I might have the time to sit down and make the actual rp thread tomorrow or on saturday. (So it will be up before next week, I can promise you that)

Alright, will the characters just be general NPC's until taken over then?

Kinda figured it was a misclick. I'll admit I've done that once or twice on my phone...

Anyways, I should probably ask how well everybody's characters know one another?

tumblr_n2efzxsKj11s7gn4po2_r1_400.jpg

❝As if I cared~!❞

✒Name: Diana

✑Nickname: Loony

⌛Age: Unknown, due to her age-altering powers.

⚥Gender: Female

❤Sexuality: Heterosexual

⚑Height: 5'7"

☃Weight: 148 lbs

❣Hair Color: Blonde, but not naturally

◉Eye Color: Violet

♛Position: Witch

✔Likes: Messing with people, potion making, the moon, trees, birds, slacking off

✘Dislikes: Summertime, situations requiring a lot of effort, children, daytime

♟Personality: Careless and carefree, Diana never seems to take anything seriously. She enjoys manipulating people and their emotions. She spends much of her time isolated from the people she seems to have no care for, but will make her way into group situations for no obvious reason but to bother people. She seems to assume herself to be rather popular, though "infamous" would be a better word. On the outside, she simply seems to be worry-free. However she truly feels behind her aging smile is hidden, and appears to be there to stay.

♙Biography: Born into a relatively wealthy family, Diana began studying with a mentor very early in her childhood. Because of her training, she was offered very little interaction with other children her age and became very shy. As she began applying her skills through selling her potions, kids began noticing her and talking about how unusual she was, spreading rumors. As she heard the rumors she grew angry, her sweet demeanor rapidly souring. She realized she could use her potions to get her way. In her anger, she prepared one of the few successful potions she'd ever be able to make.
After the awful deed was traced back to her, she was forced to flee the town without completing her apprenticeship.
Now that she feels that she can do whatever she desires without consequence, she's lost her care for the world. At least, that's how she is on the outside.

❀Extra: N/A for now

♬Theme Song: Link

Alright, will the characters just be general NPC's until taken over then?

Yeah, or we can say they are away on a business trip or something.

Kinda figured it was a misclick. I'll admit I've done that once or twice on my phone...

Anyways, I should probably ask how well everybody's characters know one another?

Well everyone might have heard about the other people, maybe met them twice if they are lucky. Like everyone knows who the witch is, since the rumors of her aren't as pretty as she would like them to be. And kinda like everyone knows who the demon king is, since our parents have told us stories about the bad demon king which would destroy the whole planet if it weren't for our beloved king who is constantly protecting us from the demons.

Stu probably knows Alucard a bit by now. Nothing important, but at least how he kind of fights and his thing about blood maybe. And possibly "The Paddle"

Stu probably knows Alucard a bit by now. Nothing important, but at least how he kind of fights and his thing about blood maybe. And possibly "The Paddle"

I was more curious if they'd be out for blood. I mean Alucard might with him being a MaybeAVampire...

I'd guess Stu would know most everybody in the kingdom to some degree? When he's not trying to save ze princess, I assume he'd be out doing chores quests for people.

Reactions: 2 people
This looks intriguing.
Please give me a moment to read everything over.

Banner ( Pend)

❝Quote''
'' I express my self through cosplay''

✒Name:
Akiryo

✑Nickname:
Aki or ryo
⌛Age:
⚥Gender:
male

❤Sexuality:
Straight

⚑Height:
5''11

☃Weight:
❣Hair Color: ( pend)

◉Eye Color:
( pend)

♛Position:
The wizard
✔Likes:
cosplay, anime,manga, food.
✘Dislikes:

♟Personality:
out going, friendly, helpful, lazy

♙Biography: ( pend)

❀Extra:

♬Theme Song:

I super wanna join as queen but I have no idea how to make a banner nope so Im screwed.

I'll make a really basic one if you just post a image thing.

I'm sure my horrible MS paint skills will be able to dredge something up if you just post the name and title thing with a image.

That'd be really nice of you if you don't mind. :x I think I'm going to do the masochistic peasant instead because I'm already RPing a ton of princesses and queens and it's time to get out of the box.

Banner
It's not a banner but...
the_peasant_by_lanwu-d3hir0e.jpg

❝Quote❞
"Oh I've been a bad girl."

✒Name: Katherine Bikoitim

✑Nickname: Kitty

⌛Age: 18

⚥Gender: Female

❤Sexuality: Bi~

⚑Height: 5'5"

☃Weight: 140

❣Hair Color: Brown

◉Eye Color: Brown

♛Position: Masochistic peasant

✔Likes: Uhm, pain, dude? Cakes, sweet stuff.

✘Dislikes: Tickling, soft touches, feathers and silk.

♟Personality: A sheep, a follower, does what you say with pleasure as long as you reward her once in awhile

♙Biography: An orphaned child, she found it hard to get attention from the orphanedges mistress, the head of the building. No one ever saw her unless they did something really great, or really horrible to get kicked out. When she was young she broke her leg falling down the stairs and it had to be casted, it was the first time the mistress actually spoke to her or recognized. It was from then on her 'accidents' happened more frequently. But at the ripe age of fourteen when kids get kicked to go marry and get jobs because they are old enough to make their decisions, she no longer had the approval of the mistress. So she needed to go find someone else, low and behold working at a fruit stand in the center of the market she found who she was looking for.

❀Extra: Really likes cakes and candies.

♬Theme Song:

Not the best, but it should do.

Kathe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.