2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, Romance, Historical, Modern, Supernatural
After over a year in quarantine - goodness, has it really been that long? - most of us have spent a lot of our free time catching up on old or new shows. What have your favorites been? Any new shows that you were excited for that turned out to be disappointing? Share below!

One of my obsessions was Bridgerton. Yeah yeah, I know - it's borderline Victorian soap opera trash. But dangit, if I don't love me a good romance show. It was simple, entertaining, and fun. What more could a pandemic stressed mind ask for?

A good recommendation I have for others is The Bodyguard. Every episode kept me on the edge of my seat, and the plot continued its twists and turns to the bitter end. It can be intense at times, but it's an overall amazing show.

Reactions: Ardent
I've been meaning to watch Bridgerton! My list of things to watch is way too long though... I feel like it'll be years until I finally get down to it, haha.

I watched all of One Day at a Time recently and it made me cry. Hard. Something about it being an immigrant story that's not all about the bad stuff, highlighting good stuff and being respectful when things aren't peachy, really spoke to me. I wish more people gave it a shot!

I also watched the live action of The Way of the Househusband recently, which I really liked! Super cute and fun. They really do the comics justice, I think.

Reactions: Kuno
My coworker and I were talking about tv shows one day, and he told me to give The Boys a try. It's basically about a group of corrupt superheroes and the vigilantes who want to take them down. It's a pretty brutal show, but I like it... even if the main characters can be annoying sometimes.

Apart from that, I finally started watching Breaking Bad. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm definitely invested. It's so good.

I've been meaning to watch Bridgerton! My list of things to watch is way too long though... I feel like it'll be years until I finally get down to it, haha.

I watched all of One Day at a Time recently and it made me cry. Hard. Something about it being an immigrant story that's not all about the bad stuff, highlighting good stuff and being respectful when things aren't peachy, really spoke to me. I wish more people gave it a shot!

I also watched the live action of The Way of the Househusband recently, which I really liked! Super cute and fun. They really do the comics justice, I think.

Oh, I've heard about The Way of the Househusband! Definitely on my watch list. The only problem with so many new shows is not having enough time watch all of them ;-;

Bridgerton can wait LOL.

My coworker and I were talking about tv shows one day, and he told me to give The Boys a try. It's basically about a group of corrupt superheroes and the vigilantes who want to take them down. It's a pretty brutal show, but I like it... even if the main characters can be annoying sometimes.

Apart from that, I finally started watching Breaking Bad. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm definitely invested. It's so good.

Duuuude. Breaking Bad is SO good. I'm still finishing it up. One more season to go

Reactions: Ardent
I enjoyed Sweet Tooth on Netflix. I'm looking forward to a second season as well the next season of Outer Banks.

I watched Succession and it is very interesting and cool, look forward to more.

Extremely good though is BARRY, an absurdly great show that gives me that same feeling of security I get when watching Better Call Saul. Feeling confident that the writers have planned things well and are not doing things needlessly. Very funny comedy, highly recommended.

While not a TV show in a traditional sense, The Defiant Ones is really, really interesting. It's a 4-part docuseries focusing on Dr. Dre and music producer Jimmy Iovine, their paths to fame and ultimately how their careers entwined when they sold Beats (what is now known as Apple Music) to Apple for billions.

Also, I been binge watching House MD and seasons of Hell's Kitchen lol.

Netflix has produced some quality shows in quarantine! My favorite so far is a new one called Sweet Tooth. However, there are so many others that are left to be watched! Seven Deadly Sins had a surprise new season added without any warning and that was cool. Overall Netflix is killing it in the show department.

Sweet Tooth seems to be something people bring up a lot to me. I'll have to give it a watch! Atm I've been caught up in trash reality shows such as 90 day fiance haha but I'll have to add some more well-written, wholesome shows to the mix.

Finished watching the second season of Outer Banks and I am thoroughly pleased. Waiting for the next.

I may have binged all of Community and Most of the Good Place ( If I don't watch the finale, it's not over, that's how that works, right?)

I finally watched The Witcher. It was good. Looking forward to season 2 this December!

Altered Carbon was amazing. I love both noir and cyberpunk and that first season scratched both itches so, so good. It was a bit… horny, but other than that? Fantastic. I wouldn't recommend season 2, only because there is no and will be no season 3 and the tone shifts in a way that I didn't enjoy.

If you haven't seen Castlevania yet, you need to stop what you're doing and go watch it. All 4 seasons amount to what's a single season in any other anime, so it's fairly easy to watch. Season 3 gets horny, and a bit slow, but really… it's all good.

Invincible. Now that show, based on Robert Kirkman's superhero comic of the same name, was jaw dropping in a sense you would not quite consider. The end of the first episode was awesome, and by the end of the first season you're just all, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Try it out.

Someone else mentioned The Boys. That's also really great. So are all of the Marvel shows that came out this year! But don't watch WandaVision without kleenex. Oh my god, my soul…

Oh and go watch The Mandalorian.