ℛℰƊ Տℵʘ₩

Fox grabbed Wolf's arm, in a means to relax her without alarming Crash. She knew what happened when her eyes were like that, she's seen her fighting since they were both warriors. It wasn't a good sign.
Crash stayed quiet then carefully murmured "so, what are you all planning on doing..?"

"Depends on what's left of you when Kawai is done." Wolf looked at Fox's hand on her arm and held Fox's hand, reassuring Fix that she will be okay.

Fox smiled and eased up. Then she thought about what she said. "Hey, me too!!"
Crash glanced at the wall. are the other others even going to notice I'm gone?

Wolf laughed abit at Fox's enthusiasm. "That's if Kawai doesn't incinerate him first."

Crash let out a big sigh. "Just get it over with.."
Fox raised an eyebrow "what's with you?"
"nothing."

"You know.. I don't really feel right. Nobody should just be chained like an animal. I free him from his bonds and maybe, a duel?" She looked at Crash then Fox.

Crash looked at Wolf. From the outside she was so annoying, and treated him like some kind of toy. why does she care? The surprise showed in his pretty blue eyes, though his mouth was slightly open no sound came from it.
Fox frowned a bit but shrugged. "That's okay, too, I guess."

"No one deserves to die like an animal, unless.." Wolf walked over and knelt infront of Crash then pulled his chin up so their eyes met again, though her mask was still on. "They are an animal. You don't look the type to just kill at will without remorse though.. So I'm guessing you're not an animal."

Crash's eyes softened. He wasn't angered by hers anymore, at this point they were somewhat soothing. "Th-thank you..." He said quietly "I-I'm not...."
Fox went over too, slightly curious.

She shook her head. "You're just a kid on your first mission. Aren't you?" She let go of his chin to slide her mask up onto her forehead, revealing the rest of her face, which was HIGHLY unusual. "You've probably never killed anybody in your life. Have you?"

Crash shook his head 'no'. "I told you before I was on a mission- not you, but, the other two." He quickly corrected himself. He wanted to stay on her good side. She wasn't cruel with a heart of fire like the Ice Leader told him, probably none of them are. He hated to admit it, but, he felt a bit safer now.

"That would probably explain your, forgive me for saying this, your girly eyes." She giggled and smiled.

Crash twitched in annoyance at this. "Couldn't go that long without teasing me could you?" Fox rubbed his head. "I have to admit, you are pretty cute and gentle. I figured you couldn't be too bad."

"Don't worry. Since you're innocent and all, we don't have much reason to harm you." Wolf looked at Fox, then back at Crash. "Hm.. yeah, I guess you are kinda cute.."

Fox giggled and knelt. She playfully poked him, and instead of getting annoyed, Crash half-smiled. Fox untied him, figuring it was okay~ and as soon as she did Crash grabbed her. "Ah! Hey!" "This is for teasing me!" He started to tickle her and Fox laughed uncontrollably. "Knock it off, knock it off!" Yup, he was one big kid alright.

Wolf stood up. "I'm afraid you're still going to have to sleep down here sir.." Her smile slowly faded.

Crash looked up and leaned back. Fox slipped out from his grasp with a frown. "Does he really have to?" Crash just looked at Fox. Was it sad that he got along better with a kid then a guy his own age?

"'Fraid so, he may be harmless but I've no doubt he'd try to escape. Unless you or someone else would be willing to trust him enough to let him stay in your own home." She crossed her arms across her chest.

Fox frowned. "But, mom would never let me! What about you Wolf? Please! He shouldn't have to sit down here!"
Crash smiled at the little girl's attempt. "It's alright. It's way too hot up there. I need to be in a cold environment anyway."

"I guess I could.." Wolf looked over at Crash. "Dontcha know? We have the ability to remove heat as well as create it. So.. I suppose if you want to stay with me then.. the offer is out there.." She bit her lip nervously.