1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Uh, let's see. Fantasy, magical, drama, fluff. The usual.
It's been a few months, but I figured there was no harm in trying again. If you never try, you'll never know, y'know.

tumblr_o3pjrvQYMb1s6wyevo1_500.gif

So, how are you?

I'm in the mood - like always - to really just cut loose and have fun, with whatever I come up with, just try it out and enjoy myself. That might not be the best way to attract a potential RP partner, but eh, who knows? I like fantasy genres, and pretty much anything that just lets me ignore the limitations of reality. If you like fantasy, hit me up. Let's talk.

What else, what else. Uh, as much as I like plotting big, far-reaching things, I like character-driven stories. Like, just the interaction between personalities, motives, and goals just does it for me. Feels good, feels organic. Oh, and speaking of characters, I tend to play a diverse cast of characters, sometimes multiple at once, if you're into that.

I'm not set on one type of RP, and I'll try pretty much anything if it's presented in a way that's bound to be fun, but I don't care for RPs in normal settings. Give me the weird or, uh. Yeah.

I can't think of anything else to put here that I haven't before. So, yeah, I think that's about it. PM me if you're down, and we'll go from there.

See ya, y'all.

tumblr_oddltgTyb31qejlj8o1_400.gif

Reactions: MollyRose
I crave attention

Hi. PM me and we can go from there.

I like what I saw here and I think you and I can do something. I live the idea of outting two characters in any given scenario and see them come to life and interact with eacj other.

Had I not been on my phone using the tiniest keyboard I would have send you a private message for the details. (Either thay or mobile version of the site is too smart for me.) I would like to know if you had any particular characters ir pairs of characters in mind. I got a few myself.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Still searching.

'ello!

I'm pretty new to this site (and to roleplaying, in general), but I'm quite into it at this moment and I'm looking for someone to help me get the hang of it.

Simply speaking, I'd love to roleplay with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.