1×1 specific Roleplay!

• Thread starter Viktor's Evolutionary Breakthrough
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Viktor's Evolutionary Breakthrough

Please be a teenager, 16-17, I would put this in the bedroom, but I don't want to get stained by all the hormones and gross sexual fluids leaking from under the door.

I'm basically thinking a calm, relatively normal guy, he's on his school's hockey team, and he's into music, meets this person, a cute, awkward person, he/she (certain small aspects WILL change depending on the gender you pick) is an artist, new to the highschool, but is horribly secretive of their art, the rest of the person is up for you to change, please when you PM me say something about elmo and his blatant tax evasion, and I've got a general plot I'll secretly push, so don't worry about that part, the character Skeleton is very much yours, as you will develop it with whatever you deem necessary. This will be a PM Role Play. Also my posts are usually far more organized than this, but I'm in bed and I just want a quick fix of a cute idea. This roleplay will last about 1-2 months I believe, depending on how aggressive you are in your style.

There will be much more discussed in private messaging, do please PM me, you brilliant Blue Stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.