∂яєαм ∂яσρℓєтѕ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=13]Sakura[/MENTION] for my drama and my evil side can a Guardian fall for another Guardian?

and is it ok that i can make my Character at the end of the month?

I see my character Ciel posted up but I hope you didn't forget my other character Zen (male - elf - Elsadorian) to post up on the Character Picture List XD lol. If you need a better picture for Zen let me know c:

• Love
Reactions: Sakura
i may be new to this so making something to join is going to be hard for me. I will try to finish it tonight tho

Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg

Cross Vaalhen
I am 23 years old
I am very loyal to my ideals. || I do not talk much to many people because I do not want to be judged. || I look sexy if i took the time to care of my appearance but I stay with just the rugged look.
They call me The Fleeting Artist
My life is unfortunate because I have learned the guardians tricks and have not found my soul mate after 6 months
My soulmate is someone who is true to themselves and accepting of me for who I am.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I see my character Ciel posted up but I hope you didn't forget my other character Zen (male - elf - Elsadorian) to post up on the Character Picture List XD lol. If you need a better picture for Zen let me know c:

I uploaded his picture and it went to the wrong folder in my photobucket, haha! I'll get it up soon :]

[MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION], that would be a good plot twist, but you would have to post your character today or tomorrow so you can start with us :)

[MENTION=5340]Zanderzone[/MENTION], your photo link is broken, but welcome to dream droplets :)

hope this works then

Attachments

• Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg
    Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Has it started already? D: I havent really gotten to keep up seeing as I just recently lost net at my house. Im kinda kidnapping my grandmother's internet right now :O

ok my character hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm /)o0o(\ I forgot my character. no joke i forgot her she was a real good one

Has it started already? D: I havent really gotten to keep up seeing as I just recently lost net at my house. Im kinda kidnapping my grandmother's internet right now :O

I'll post the link when I set up the IC don't worry.

I am a little sick so a little slow, >u<

[MENTION=13]Sakura[/MENTION]
Oh good. I was hoping I didnt miss it.

haha remabered her and him it turns out.

Dreamer:
Mirror.jpg

Halo
Im 21 years old
sweet|| dark at times || caring
my life is sad becase there has been many things i wish never happen to me and others ((i dont want to tell you guys much because that would distroys her chara))
my soulmate is someone who is kind and strong haerted (if that a word) but also has to asspet my dark sides as well.

Guardians (thats next)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreamer:
image.jpg
Evie Rivena
I am 19 years old
I try to be kind and considerate for the most part; however, I am also very truthful and may end up unintentionally hurting people's feelings because of it. || I have a tendency to put walls up to inhibit anyone from getting too close to me because, well, I'm afraid if someone does then they will just be taken away from me like my family was... || Another quality of mine is that I am very protective. Even if I don't know them, I hate to see people get hurt and won't hesitate to go out of my way to help them.
They call me The Realist
My life is lonely and quite sad to be honest. About four years ago, my younger brother was kill by being hit by a car. He was only eleven. After he died my mother became very depressed. My father tried to help her but as the years went on he realized that it was no use. Not being able to bare seeing my mom like that any longer, he left. With him gone my mother's condition worsened, and one day she decided that she had nothing left to live for. I found her on the bathroom floor along with the empty bottles that used to contain her medicine. The ambulance came and took her away saying that they would do everything they could, but it was too late. I had found her too late. My father blamed himself for her death and in a way I did too, but I blamed myself even more. After that, I got my own apartment and a job away from my previous home. My father and I slowly grew apart and eventually lost contact altogether. I've been on my own ever since.
My soulmate is someone who is nice? Oh, I don't know. Maybe, I don't even have a soulmate. I guess, if I had to say, he would be someone who has the patience to tear down the walls that I put up and- and could teach me how to trust people... not to leave me alone again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sakura and Jumi
[MENTION=13]Sakura[/MENTION]
Im going home tonight, which means no internet at my house. If you guys start before I egt internet back, please dont kick me. Ill come back asap ):

[MENTION=4964]Shizuka[/MENTION]
Same goes for the Fruits Basket roleplay. Ill be back asap.

Reactions: BlueFadedRose
Hope I can still join??

blondes-vocaloid-flowers-blue-eyes-tears-kagamine-rin-short-hair-shirts-crying-roses-anime-girls-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

Ellis Reed
I am 18 years old
I am a calm, collected character. I'm used to having to act serene for my parents, and my maids have raised me to always act with grace. || I can be mischievous sometimes, due to boredom. Though, I don't mean to be, it's not until somebody points it out that I realize I've made a mistake. || Also, I think I'm quite knowledgeable. I've had much time to study, thus I'm an intelligent person.
Because of my cross-dressing, they call me The False Princess
My life is strange because I live in a mansion by myself. My parents are rich, and to 'protect' me they had me home schooled, in a lonely mansion, which I could rarely leave. So I would sometimes sneak out. Because of my delicate face, and fancy clothing, when I first snuck out people mistook me for a girl. Somehow on my adventures out of the mansion, it became a hobby of mine to pretend to be a girl, seduce several boys, then disappear back into my mansion, just like a ghostly princess. Of course I'm still bored of spending most of my time looking out of crystal windows, dreaming...
My soulmate is someone who is wild, and less reserved than me. I hope my soul mate can show me a crazier side to life.

Here my Guardians (if thats ok?)

Noah and James
we have been a guardian for 1 year
They are || Have way to much fun || good to talk to
They call use tweddle dee and tweddle dum
We think dreamers are fun but stupid because we think they are.

Is this going to start soon? I'm trying my best to be patient, but I'm just so excited for this to begin that I couldn't help but ask. :)

Reactions: Zanderzone
lol you and me both i cheak everyday for updates. But still waiting patiently. This will be soo much fun.

I wonder if its still gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.