Zombie apocalypse with a blind guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sayomi understood that she was new, and strange, and probably made most people uneasy just because she was not like a mouse. But other than that, she was a kind soul. Not always gentle, and not always calm, but was kind and caring when it all came down to it. "Do not worry yourself. If you don't wish to talk, then you don't have to." Though the young women could be persuasive, and intimidating, she also didn't like to force people into something that they didn't want to do.

When he had said that his weakness ran him too, she couldn't help but stare more. It didn't help that the pills had completely taken over her now, her knees wobbled under her own weight. "There are some weakness' though... That will open your mind in ways that you could never guess.If you don't let it consume you..." She was never going to openly tell him. Her mind rushed every way that was possible for her at that moment.

Slowly, she just let her head rest on his shoulder. Sitting there. Not doing anything.

[(I am so sorry that I was gone for so long... I had something happen and fell into a DEEP depression for a few weeks..)]

Lucifer froze. He stay rigid and just let Sayomi lean onto him. After a while though, he began to somewhat relax.

His mind wandered to what she had said, wondering what exactly had she meant. What exactly was her weakness, anyways? And why was she acting so strange? Sayomi was definitely not the touchy feel-y type, and she was leaning on him. She seemed a lot weaker too...

Lucifer wanted to ask her questions, but he felt that it would make her extremely uncomfortable. And maybe even damage their friendship a little. He want her to be comfortable around him too.

"Um... Sayomi?" Lucifer said softly after a while. "Are you okay? You seem a little ...wobbly..."

Once Lucifer asked if she was okay, she raised her head and looked at him. She knew that it was be clearer than day that something was going on, but she figured that someone like him wouldn't be able to know a pill high right. with her father almost never being around, Sayomi had a rough childhood.

"Mom... will you play Wake me up but Avicii please?"

She stepped away from the tall man, and leaned against the wall. Slowly he slid down, then in fluid motion with the music, she started to dance. She had fallen in love with the Rave scene, and had even been a gogo dancer at many in the city. She liked the fact that he was blind. He couldn't see her. She didn't care about the people at raves watching her, but when it got to people she knew.. She couldn't do it.

"I am just.. well yeah. I am trying to think of where to go after this.. And then the weakness that I have been telling you about..."

Lucifer stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do with the music. Or where to move. The song was unfamiliar to him, but it was to be expected. He wasn't much of a music person after all. Which was a little strange, since everyone thought that he would be able to appreciate music better with his keener sense of hearing. At most, he would only listen to classical and piano music.

He could hear Sayomi's footsteps. It sounded strange, fast and light at times, then slowed almost suddenly. After a short moment he realized that there was some kind of pattern and the steps' rhythm was matching the song's.

She was dancing...

Her voice startled him a little, since he was only paying attention to the music and her footsteps. He listened and went quiet for a moment. "We don't really have any places to go... Especially when everything is like this... Nowhere is safe. Your house right now is probably the safest spot in the country, but we can't stay here forever," Lucifer said softly. "And what about your weakness? It's okay if you don't want to tell me, but I want to help, so...."

Status
Not open for further replies.