What's your favorite Disney movie?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
Out of the many movies and short films that Disney has made over the years, which ones have been your favorite?

a three way tie between mulan, lion king, and lilo n stitch

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
Tangled, Emperors New Groove, Fantasia in that order!

• Love
Emperor's New Groove, Treasure Planet and Atlantis :)

• Love
Star Wars. 8D

• Love
Emperor's New Groove, Treasure Planet and Atlantis :)
I am not sure how, but you picked the exact same three movies I would have picked LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Manna Beast
  • Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Ratatouille wins for me by a long shot (Pixar was a part of Disney already at the time so I figure it counts). But I have a really special place in my heart for Mulan, Treasure Planet, and Inside Out. Other than that... a lot of movies just tie for me as ones I love, but don't particularly favorite.

Treasure Planet is the best. <3

Also, the genderfluid urge to cosplay as like everyone in that movie, especially Jim and Captain Amelia.

• Love
Hard tie between Lion King and Beauty and the Beast! Say what you will, but all the songs are straight bangers. You couldn't get me to stop watching these movies as a kid

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: MiharuAya and rissa
Moana followed by Treasure Planet.

• Love
I really like Tangled along with Finding Nemo

• Love
Lion King, The Little Mermaid, and Cinderella.

• Love
HOW DARE U MAKE ME CHOOSE, ALL THEIR ANIMATED WORKS ARE EQUALLY EMOTIONALLY IMPORTANT IN DIFFERENT WAYS....except maybe chicken little... BUT OTHERWISE ALL OF THEM!!! and maybe not that weird cow movie... OTHERWISE ALL OF THEM ARE GREAT!!!

• Haha
My Favorites are Mulan and Emperor's New Groove and Aladdin.

• Love
I love Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid and Mulan. Oh and Pocahontas. I can sing those songs all day!

• Love