MOVIES What's the worst film you have ever watched?

LarissaKinley

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Working on GMT time so... online most of the day within that time zone.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi. Fandoms really but I can do non-fandoms. If it's a non-fandom I tend to stick with a DnD type thing so medieval sci-fi but I so desperately want to try DnD in space... It sounds amazing.
I'll start.

Outpost 11.

I don't even know what the plot was - I don't think there was one.

But basically what happened was there were three people: the sane guy, the crazy guy, and the wimp.
The film was set in an icy environment mostly inside the cabin in which the three soldiers stayed. It seemed to be set during wartime but I couldn't tell you what war. Inside this cabin was a boiler room which the wimp was terrified to go into for reasons not explained. The sane guy was the one who always went out collecting food leaving the wimp with the crazy guy.

Now the crazy guy didn't like the wimp. He was a hard soldier completely enthralled with propaganda - again I don't know what country they were from it was never explained. Then one day the crazy guy started going on about how the wimp was part of the "spider alliance" (don't ask, I lost it in fits of laughter) and then he went shooting a spider around the cabin. The wimp found a huge spider and served it for lunch, prompting an amusing moment where the crazy guy flipped the table shooting again at the spider screaming "I already told you I don't fucking like spiders!" in a heavy scottish accent.

That was the last we saw of those two for a bit while the film switched to the sane guy finding bodies of people with heads split in two for no reason. Then it cut back to the others in the cabin and well... things got worse.
A clay-mation spider appeared, as did a cardboard cut-out of a spider with a crown on its head outside the window. Chaos ensued for a bit and the cabin got destroyed, everyone died.

And just to make things weirder the film ended with the crazy guy and the sane guy sat in the destroyed cabin playing a game despite the events just moments before and then it ended.

Anyone got any other bad films?

So there was this death game movie where the bad guy used a really stupid looking 3d virtual panda to communicate to the victims

if anyone can find the title I'd be eternally grateful, it's so hilarious

Might spark some rage here, but the newer (live action) Barbie Movie.. felt like a fever dream and I couldn't really catch onto the plot? It felt like a bunch of things bunched together in attempt to make a story. It might also be because I just didn't agree with some of the views stated in it.

MV5BMTM5MTMxNzE2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY1MDA2MDE@._V1_.jpg

ELF BOWLING THE MOVIE. I'm not even going to explain it because I do not know what I watched. This picture is enough

ELF BOWLING THE MOVIE. I'm not even going to explain it because I do not know what I watched. This picture is enough
What in all that is holy...

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EFF IS THAT?

1707957929777.png

this- this just ruins Winnie the pooh ;-;

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

Sausage_Party_logo.png

WHAT IN THE HOLY NAME IS THIS??

1707959595729.png
This isn't how to do a remake. There were at least 20 of these in a bargain bin at my old Blockbuster.

My first choice would've been Manos the Hands of Fate, but I saw the movie through Mystery Science Theatre, which made it barely watchable. The greatest sin of Manos imo is that it will bore you to death.

Well these are some interesting choices.
I will also point out... the Five Headed Shark. And the sequel the Six Headed Shark

Sharknado...there is literally 6 of these movies. Admitedly sometimes they're so ridiculous they're a little funny. But altimately mind numbing.

Sharknado...there is literally 6 of these movies. Admitedly sometimes they're so ridiculous they're a little funny. But altimately mind numbing.
I've never actually seen Sharknado

Reactions: Ghostly Boo
2006 BloodRayne. Everything about it, besides Ben Kingsley-love him, was terrible and the over the top violent bit at the end was unnecessary.

The Gallows stands out as being particularly awful, partially because I had watched fewer awful films when I watched it. I don't remember much of it at this point, to be honest, but I remember it was regrettable trash and gave me a headache. It's probably about as bad as No Tell Motel or 7 Deadly Sins both of which were terrible movies, but are a lot more forgettable on the basis that I've just watched more movies at this point (I went and checked my Letterboxd to see what movies I had given the lowest rating).

Shrek 3. So much so, that it is not a real movie and none of you can convince me otherwise as a Shrek folklorist