• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Wing

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
I will list some stuff I have a craving for but please feel free to suggest something else.

Military
Circus
Science Fiction
Welcome to the Family
Fantasy

Once again I am only going to list some that I am craving. Please feel free to suggest another fandoms.

Marvel
Jurassic World/Park
Blue Bloods
Criminal Minds
Supernatural
Marvel/Jurassic World crossover

A few things you might want to know
:

- I will only roleplay with red-star members

-One-liners are not ok. I expect one paragraph. I will never give less myself and I almost always give more.

-I can play both male and female characters. I can also play any gender pairing. Just do not come to me expecting me to play the only male character.

-When it comes to how often we post I know life comes first. Sometimes I can post everyday but sometimes it could be once a week. As long as my partner can post at least once a week, I'm alright.

-Please communicate with me. We don't need constant OOC chatter but some would be great. It helps solve problems and allows us to discuss plot ideas/twists along the way.

Last edited:
Hi! If you're still interested we could work something out, we have a few fandom's in common (Supernatural, Criminal Minds and Jurassic World) so let me know if you want to work with one of those or something new! =D

Hi! If you're still interested we could work something out, we have a few fandom's in common (Supernatural, Criminal Minds and Jurassic World) so let me know if you want to work with one of those or something new! =D

Sure. Send me a pm please.

I am still looking.