• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Want to help Iwaku keep on being awesome? Apply to join staff!

Please, that would mean they're biased!
We all know that's unacceptable ;)

I vote we move this thread from "Announcement and News" to where it now properly belongs! Chat.

Oh wait. I don't get any votes... Phooey. Never mind.

I want a button that says 'I came here expecting reassurance about my application and all I got were Gwazi Magnum shitposts'
A new batch of interns started today :) All applications are kept so don't despair! :D

I'm questioning why we gave Pen any sort of power.

What next, Gwazi for admin? :U

I'm questioning why we gave Pen any sort of power.

What next, Gwazi for admin? :U
I'm very confident the admins chose interns they believe would be a good fit for our current needs :D whether someone is a shitposter or not doesn't determine if they can do good grunt work in Maintenance and all that :3

I understand some of you were really hyped about this, but we just got 25 new interns... Any more and I think I would cry and have some kind of instant combustion. They hire new people almost every month, which means your chance to be hired is constant and neverending :D Let's all remain polite and nice please :)

Y'know, I knew that from last time around and meant to apply yesterday and yet here we are xD

Y'know, I knew that from last time around and meant to apply yesterday and yet here we are xD
There's always next month :3 all applications are kept so even if you apply now, you could get in next month or April or May etc... :D

whether someone is a shitposter or not doesn't determine if they can do good grunt work in Maintenance and all that :3
Hey! I'm a memer, not a shitposter!

But yes, what you said.

I keep coming back to this and I keep remembering that I haven't been here long enough and my life is a mess anyway XD Plus you just hired a bunch. Grr but I want to...hm. Maybe I'll fill one out :P

Back