• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Want to help Iwaku keep on being awesome? Apply to join staff!

Ah, I really want to. Should I, though?

It's certainly good experience, working under a boss, and you can never go wrong with voluntary work. And I definitely have the required "a couple" hours a week.

Ech, whatever. I'm almost a redstar now, I can do what I want.

I've been thinking about it, and I think I might apply... looking at the application, I do most of that shit anyway 8) *stalks role-plays all the damn time*

So how do you tell if a website is Xen-Foro?

Well if you scroll all the way down here, you should be able to see " Forum software by XenForo™ "

By the way, most forum controls you use as an intern and even as staff are rather easy to get used to. ^_^

I was going to give this a "go home, you're drunk" rating but hesitated because it's too true. XD
*Blinks*

That's besides the point. ^_^'
See? Clear indoctrination! There's only one explanation for this.
The admins are all...

40094aa3b714211d48519704cb091c6e5ee1681c76197706432610e3b67898db_1.jpg

^_^' No, I didn't mean that but I'm sure you know that.

I will most likely be sending one in as well, probably sometime around next Tuesday.....I have a Star Wars marathon to do first :P

I'm not quite active enough to feel qualified for this

but when I am, and there's another opening,
200_s.gif
That was my feeling too, and I've even brought it up on Discord. Then I remembered that a friend of mine got hired after an absence just like mine, lol.

But like, seriously, do I have to submit a new application now?
That's probably the easiest way to sort it (and I see that you did).

I wanted to thank everyone for the applications, too! It's been wonderful seeing so much interest.

..I'm only in it for the head pats.

I'm kidding.

I hope sending in a new, what I felt to be better, application was alright. Good luck to all applicants! Always a very exciting time.

Also, I second the statement that Xenforo's tools are really easy to adjust to. Some of the easiest I've encountered.

Last edited:
I applied for a staff position. Don't know if I'd be good enough, though.

Worse they can say is no, right? :P

Last edited:
Back