V E R T I G O ҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=13]Sakura[/MENTION] you love me to much XD

ok that is coming from a girl how is 13 i will alow violence gjus not the blood you can say this:
jack walked in to stabbed he fell to thefloor and died and blood started to flow around him.
the nogos : fly was minding her own bussens when she as working but ffenrt to day a rober came in with a gun telling everyone to get on the ground but walked up to her and told her to give the money wich she didnt theyshe didnt care and at that momnet thay shot her in the br allover the walls drip down and her lifesles body on the ground with a bulit hole in her haed

yea no gose -.-

Reactions: Sakura
It looks like [MENTION=3081]Seveer[/MENTION] [MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4298]Blitzkriegxd1[/MENTION] have yet to post

NorwayFOO, you are a blessing <3

IF YOU WONT BE ABLE TO POST BY TONIGHT.
Please post "[reserved for Prologue]" so that we can move on with the story.

& Don't worry. OverCast and I have planned to put summaries for each chapter and important events so you'll be able to catch up quickly. And the prologue is just for death-scenes, so it shouldn't affect your ability in the roleplay. If you do not want a prologue for any reason, please PM me today and let me know why!

If you don't get a reserve post tonight, I'm probably going to reserve one for you so I can post Chapter One :)

I thought the Caligenians didn't have to post in the prologue :o I wasn't planning to anyway. I was going to wait until after the travellers start their story proper.

No, your right. Only time travelers were required to post one, I was just making a general list.

Also [MENTION=3081]Seveer[/MENTION], Sleeper is a character, replace that name with your characters name.

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] why are you talking about Sleeper?

wow i just though of an amazing ending for this rp. like we all have to die to save everyone around the world but thats just me and there much more detal for the ending that i real dont want to write right now lolz

The twists are for the GMs to decide in this RP. ( I'm guessing. )

Oh, Seveer researved a spot for sleeper. I'm assuming he thought he was calling himself sleeper as in he hasn't posted in a while and thought it was a nick name or something but I was just letting him know it was your characters nick name.

Also, most GM's love getting ideas from the players to keep it interesting. Sakura seems to be a fun GM that will take ideas into consideration too so, yes its up to the GM's, but suggestions are normally appreciated... well I think anyways. I don't really know for sure but I'm bored and have time anyways so I figured I might as well comment. =P

Oh look, Seveer your online. You reserved your spot last night and it was reserved for sleeper which is Mushishi's character. Change sleeper with Marco, (At least I think that's your character.)

• Thank You
lolz norway
and that last part made no um what the word?

Ideas are great, thank you guys! Keep them up and I'll use the ones that I like!
Don't worry about NorwayFoo, [MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION]. He's making sure [MENTION=3081]Seveer[/MENTION] just corrects his post :)

Okay guys, I'm working on chapter one!

yeah and if you want me to tell you more on the idea i would be happy to tell you

• Love
I won't be able to post until around the 14th, I may be on with my phone but I refuse to post anything long with it. Just a heads up.

• Thank You
lolz good luck to what ever your doing [MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION]

[ I'm working on the first chapter post. Sorry for the delay everyone ]

Status
Not open for further replies.