Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

I await your completed application.

A lot to say really.

'Terran' is already an alternate name for humans. 'Gaia' and 'Terra' are alternate names for Earth, too.

You did not provide a picture for Nightmare. Also, didn't you mention something about changing nightmare?

There are a lot of undescribed abilities, most notably so for your last three aliens. Even describing the abilities of some of your canonical aliens would be nice, state some limits and the like. These abilities for the canonical aliens were outright copypasted from the Wiki, which makes me question some things...

That should be it for dem aliens. Now I'll wait for the rest of the app to be good before commenting.

I'd question why Moonlight has breasts but whatever

abac6f71fdc249ff04ab46f11536cf2c.gif

I await your completed application.

A lot to say really.

'Terran' is already an alternate name for humans. 'Gaia' and 'Terra' are alternate names for Earth, too.

You did not provide a picture for Nightmare. Also, didn't you mention something about changing nightmare?

There are a lot of undescribed abilities, most notably so for your last three aliens. Even describing the abilities of some of your canonical aliens would be nice, state some limits and the like. These abilities for the canonical aliens were outright copypasted from the Wiki, which makes me question some things...

That should be it for dem aliens. Now I'll wait for the rest of the app to be good before commenting.

I'd question why Moonlight has breasts but whatever

I think he said he wasn't making changes to him... or at least that he was keeping him... so what about my villains? and Zaran for that matter?

Also one more thing - where do Mageera Combat Armour live now? I'd imagine that there'd be some resting on their home planet.

I think he said he wasn't making changes to him... or at least that he was keeping him... so what about my villains? and Zaran for that matter?

As said, Zaran is valid. I'm still looking through dem villains, but Lucy looks good for now.

they are not seen as being, more as property. so in bounty hunter trophy rooms and such.

Also one more thing - where do Mageera Combat Armour live now? I'd imagine that there'd be some resting on their home planet.

As said, Zaran is valid. I'm still looking through dem villains, but Lucy looks good for now.

Thanks for that update

they are not seen as being, more as property. so in bounty hunter trophy rooms and such.

Well that would explain how it would make it's way to the milky way

This place has become quiet... three quiet to my liking.

To be fair, we do have other Rp's... I'm still interested though

We were discussing Armoured Mana in the prior page, complete with sword and shield.

And i have an ic to start up, another rp yo reboot, several other rps to reply in and gta v

And i have an ic to start up, another rp yo reboot, several other rps to reply in and gta v

My new Pokemon RP for me, TRYING to find some decent people on ARK pve officials (to no avail, everyone think's it's okay to be and @$$ hat), and thinking about restarting my Gods of The Universe RP... Again

We were discussing Armoured Mana in the prior page, complete with sword and shield.

Mana as a knight in shining armor? Sounds amusing :p

As for the different reasons, I'm not saying people dont have other matters beyond this roleplay. I was just trying to shake a talkative tree that turned silent. Looks like it worked too ;)

Anything else i need to do?

Anything else i need to do?

Use our application for reference.

And fill in the empty areas, expand on personality.

Oh right, a later arc might involve you losing Nightmare. You good?

Ok

Alright

I was planning on it.

Ok

Alright

I was planning on it.
"Omnitrix position" for the aliens in the omnitrix is where the symbol is on their body. fix that, and it would SEEM like we'd be ready to start this