Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Crystal Skull was my first ever custom alien. I pretty much slapped Chromastone, Diamondhead and Ghostfreak together, and added some design motif from Duskull.

Plus Crystal Skull sounded cool.

That used to be basically it, but now I made Obsidracs a greedy, stingy race that use their powers to fill their money-minded mannerisms, out for cash. Maybe I should make 'enhanced negotiation' a power, the same way Gravattack is supposed to have enhanced wisdom.

Hmmm... I have thought of using Lucy as a first villain of sorts.
Okay so Lucy goes First, Why don't we start talking about the arc through PM as she is my character

Keizer Ghidora
tumblr_lo2ka943f71qavd10.png

Alright, just remember remember remember that the alien is not the actual Keizer Ghidora, but based on Keizer Ghidora.

Alright, where do you go from here?

Maybe an alien based on a mythological creature? like the medusa? *cough*CHAOS*cough*

I know -_-

also the alien can transform and get stronger while still remaining in Kaiju size
2813225-tumblr_md57pwpi8k1rpf4vxo1_500.jpg

Maybe an alien based on a mythological creature? like the medusa? *cough*CHAOS*cough*

I've planned a Japanese Anur System.

Do you guys want to plan a Greek Anur System?

I've planned a Japanese Anur System.

Do you guys want to plan a Greek Anur System?

Well my Characters are from another galaxy (never mind a different system), So I guess I could help

I know -_-

also the alien can transform and get stronger while still remaining in Kaiju size
2813225-tumblr_md57pwpi8k1rpf4vxo1_500.jpg

Actually if you keep the two as separate aliens... and us an Arian. your omnitrix should be done

awesome :) I'll cal that last one Absolom

What are your thoughts on the matter @Crow, you are the GM. and I don't want to overstep my boundaries

Is there any open spaces?

Is there any open spaces?

What kind of character are you aiming for in this?

All three Omnitrix wielder spots are taken, but we could use another club member character.

Could I be a club member that is an alien, and helps fight bad guys?

Could I be a club member that is an alien, and helps fight bad guys?

I was thinking of someone who seemed more 'normal', and one of the Omnitrix wielders already has the 'alien blending in' gimmick...

... what kind of alien are you thinking of?

A alien that looks exactly like a human. Maybe with Energy powers.

Or animal summoning.

How about a time traveler? at least then Paradox can take part in this

Water powers! Animal power! Energy swords! Unlimited possibilities!