Trinity's Commissions (OPEN)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Your art is drool worthy O.O

How long will you be taking commissions?
Just until I make it big and can support myself with my art, so judging by how realistic my expectations are I'd say that averages out to me taking commissions... Probably till I die. :D

Just until I make it big and can support myself with my art, so judging by how realistic my expectations are I'd say that averages out to me taking commissions... Probably till I die. :D
I'm definitely going to look into commissioning you... once I get a little more money :D Totally worth the price.

Was just browsing and holy s*** this looks epic.
P0Qukr9.png

"Must have" is an understatement to how I really feel. I'm in.

Hoi, I'd definitely like to commission a drawering! It'll take me a little while to write up, what I hope to be a good description of what you need to know. I'm looking for one of those 25 dollar pieces.

Hoi, I'd definitely like to commission a drawering! It'll take me a little while to write up, what I hope to be a good description of what you need to know. I'm looking for one of those 25 dollar pieces.
Sure thing! Just send me a PM whenever you get ready. :3

T.T I need to be at your level T.T but digital seems to elude me.... in the "can do" Department...

Haello! I'd like to post my satisfaction for a recent commission *done 3 weeks ago I just never gotten around to talking about it* that was done by this individual!

*Insert very nice video/meme here, I couldn't find one at the time other than a Borat picture**

• Love
Reactions: GlassTrinity
Hello there! I would love to commission a digital drawing from you. I will send you a private message with details once you're ready.

Hello there! I would love to commission a digital drawing from you. I will send you a private message with details once you're ready.

Whenever you want, I'm just finishing up another persons commission right now! :D

• Love
Reactions: Glostechk
Are you still taking commissions?

I'd love to get a commission from you so I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. :/

I'd love to get a commission from you so I tried to send you a PM but it says your inbox is full. :/
Sorry about that! I didn't even realize it was full. I cleared it out so feel free to send me a message. :D

Art looks great.

Currently running on only a student maintenence grant and saving up to upgrade to an Xbox One S.

When I have the money, I may consider getting you to comission some art for me, maybe a character sheet. :P

• Love
Reactions: GlassTrinity