• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that's cus Evie works hard
Evie's claim is Natalie Dormer

So far so good. Though i wish the others would respond.

I mean she fits what I envision Melody to look like. I adore her as an actress, but that part in twilight was just god awful.

I got mine up the best I could >< lol

I mean she fits what I envision Melody to look like. I adore her as an actress, but that part in twilight was just god awful.
Do you have an idea in mind for what you want to be wrong with her? Patent I mean.

Do you have an idea in mind for what you want to be wrong with her? Patent I mean.
Astrocytoma: The tumor arises from star-shaped glial cells called astrocytes. It can be any grade. In adults, an astrocytoma most often arises in the cerebrum. Grade four (rapid growth)

Astrocytoma: The tumor arises from star-shaped glial cells called astrocytes. It can be any grade. In adults, an astrocytoma most often arises in the cerebrum. Grade four (rapid growth)
Okay. Well at least you know what you want her to have xD.

@PhantomThief715
when you enter the room, lets just say Evie is in there too. All I really have to go on for a post is a few short lines about following Mel to the room and glaring at the interns with a smirk. I can post it if you'd like but its not very interesting. :inject:

@PhantomThief715
when you enter the room, lets just say Evie is in there too. All I really have to go on for a post is a few short lines about following Mel to the room and glaring at the interns with a smirk. I can post it if you'd like but its not very interesting. :inject:

No it's fine don't worry about posting short 1 line bits I prefer at least 2 paragraphs.

I'll be posting tomorrow

So far so good. Though i wish the others would respond.

I'll try to reply soon! I would've replied sooner but my teachers for AP started assigning more hw to catch up with the calendar the school district made for them. We got a little behind because we missed a few weeks of school from Irma a few months back and now we have to try and cram before thanksgiving break so that we can be on schedule when we come back. (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

I also have to re - code and re-type my CS's because I got a new phone on Wednesday and it deleted all of the notes on my phone where my new characters Yuri and Yayoi were. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

But since it's finally Friday and I need a break from hw, I'm gonna work on a post and work on re-doing my CS's today. I'll try to have my post to the IC by 6:30pm today.

\\\٩(๑`^´๑)۶//// *determined*

Guys we need a post.
work has been killer today i did a 10 hour shift at work so my back is killing me. I will try to get something up by tomorrow night since I am off work and all

work has been killer today i did a 10 hour shift at work so my back is killing me. I will try to get something up by tomorrow night since I am off work and all
Greatly appreciated ^-^

Hello people!! Are we still a thing?

*sprints away to post for this*

Status
Not open for further replies.