• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hhhnnn... looks promising for this one...

Hhhnnn can I make an OC that deviates from the students... Like I want to make a freelance practitioner who has been contracted to work there as an on-call neurosurgeon.

Sure. Why not. But not everyone are students. There are attending. Only one can be like head of their field. I don't want to many higher ups though so it's really first cone first sure.

Sure. Why not. But not everyone are students. There are attending. Only one can be like head of their field. I don't want to many higher ups though so it's really first cone first sure.
Any idea at how many people or when we'll get started?

Any idea at how many people or when we'll get started?
About 2 attending per specialty.
2 fellows per attending.

Start date. I don't know yet since there are only 3 people. I might start once we get 4 or 5.

I'll spread the word on this game to some of the groups I'm in. May get some more players that way

Just making sure. I mean it seems no one is intrested.

I am interested but it seems as if not alot of people are on board with this one ><. Its a really good concept though. If this becomes something bigger I will join.

I am interested but it seems as if not alot of people are on board with this one ><. Its a really good concept though. If this becomes something bigger I will join.
To many people make it over baring. No one ever interacts with Each other and half the people don't know of Each other. I want everyone to know everyone sort of thing. Which is an ass with huge rps.

Reactions: Custodiet Teh
I understand that but with how many specialties there are... you are going to need a decent amount of people for this rp lol

I'm still willing to play with even one other person, it allows for a bit more detail and world building. Plus if it remains active, it'll draw new players in.

Then we can just make the specialities listed NPC

I will make a head of Peds or Ob/Gyn if you would liek to have me... I am deeply sorry if I came off as rude

I will make a head of Peds or Ob/Gyn if you would liek to have me... I am deeply sorry if I came off as rude
If you want. And not a problem. I sometimes read quickly and over react.

I just didn't want you to think I was being a bitch to you or disrespecting your rp in any way ><

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Specialty:
OB/GYN
(Neonatal medicine/surgery)
Head of Department/Attending
Character Name:
Melody Rose Avery
Alias:
Mels, Avery, Ghost
Ethnicity:
Irish, German, and Native American
Sexuality:
Bisexual

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:
5'6''
Hair:
Brown with hints of blonde
Eyes:
Ice blue
Distinguishing Marks:
She has this on her left arm in honor of her mother who passed away due to cervical cancer
This one on her right wrist in memory of her younger sister who lost a battle with depression
This one when she graduated medical school, its on the back of her neck

General Appearance:
IMG_2666_AYLd7wk.JPG

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
To be the leading person in her field.
Aspirations:
To educate the newest batch of surgical interns on the importance of her specialty
Inabilities:
Turning away someone in need
Lying to someone or hearing a lie
Being unattached to others

Fears:
Failing a patient
Losing a patient
Falling in love
Losing a loved one

General Personality:
Melody is a very confident, smart, and poised woman. She can be described as cold and unforgiving, however, she is also quite warm and kind. She is also very concentrated and dedicated to her work, as she is considered the best in her field. Melody is sometimes difficult and uncompromising but she can be very kind and accepting when you have earned it in her eyes.
Melody describes herself as a worrier; she constantly worries about what's happening and what's not happening. Professionally, she is very confident, but not personally. She likes to think that worrying prepares her for whatever may happen.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Melody grew up surrounded by love from her mother and father. When her baby sister was born she was ecstatic and devoted a great portion of time with helping with her little sister. Upon going to school her mother and father were surprised to learn that she was considered an academic prodigy. So when it came to school she was homeschooled and ended up graduating at 15 years old. She spent the next four years in medical school: being the youngest student ever admitted she took the majority of her classes from home... When her mother got very sick she turned the majority of her attention to her mother. She and her family were saddened to her that her mother had stage Three cervical cancer. Not soon after she lost her little sister to suicide from the loss of their mother. From then on she vowed to do everything in her power to prevent another family from going through the same loss.
Before/ Present Life:
Before coming to Trinity Vale, she worked at San Antonio Gen as her intern and fellowship under one of the best OB/Gyn doctors in the country. Upon becoming an attending she worked harder than ever before attempting to help her boss's research. After spending 2 years there, she was scouted by the Cheif of surgery of Trinity Vale and she was offered the prestigious spot as the Head of OB/Gyn at the hospital where she was happy to accept.

((If I need to change something please don't hesistat to let me know))​

Last edited:
Okay so we have what 4 Charaters? I think we can start with this and anyone else who joins can just be popped in to a place. I guess I could make a new banner, my house and Grey's anatomy didn't do well xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.