Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Artorias - Your ghoul is rated S.

@JaeGyu - As for your CS. There is a bit problem here. You have too many tentacles. Nine is a bit too much. Plus, judging by your "strengths". To me, she looks like a prodigy who've had alot of experience stumbling upon unfortunate situations. CCG and what not. I mean she looks like a total genius who has "tremendous" power as you put it, plus the fact that she excels in brute strength. Yet, judging by the history, she avoids fighting and tries not to get involved in ghoul business. Where did she excel in using her Kagune? How did she hone her skills? She has perfect control over her Kagune.. She is 19 years old and is capable of something extraordinary even for a ghoul.

Here's what I can comply with. If you want such control over your Kagune. Decrease the tentacles from nine down to four. Even without that, I would not allow a ghoul in general for this RP to have a Rinkaku of that type. Besides, you also have regeneration that follows with such a Kagune. Add more depth to your history as well. How did she possess four tentacles. How did it start? Why does she avoid fighting? Has she crossed paths with other, important people who've shaped her into what she is today? Has she come across CCG before in her life?

@Akashi Hmmm... yeah, I've reread what I've written and indeed it sounds a bit too powerful. I had not noticed it before so thank you for pointing that out to me. So I've made some changes in her age, kagune and history which could explain why she got them and not be too overpowering. I hope it's better now. :)

@Akashi Hmmm... yeah, I've reread what I've written and indeed it sounds a bit too powerful. I had not noticed it before so thank you for pointing that out to me. So I've made some changes in her age, kagune and history which could explain why she got them and not be too overpowering. I hope it's better now. :)

Well, the only change I've seen is that you've added to the history about her encounters with ghouls and the CCG.. You've also upped her age to 21 from 19. Although I'm fine with this, still having nine tentacles is too much. Besides you havent added any drawbacks to having that many. To me, your character still looks like someone who is super strong, if you combinate her Rinkaku with her strenghts as you've added.

Despite that, I would not allow someone in general to have a Rinkaku with nine tentacles to begin with. Six is the limit. Rest must be developed throughout the RP, with time. You still need to add drawbacks to your Rinkaku that makes sense. Because honestly, even if she has encountered CCG and ghouls in her past, it should not give her vast control over a Rinkaku as you've portrayed it for your character. I hope this helps you out. Having a more in-depth CS.

@Akashi Argh, stupid exams are messing with my head... I thought I've typed everything over. x_x Sorry about that, I'll change it as fast as I can once I try to think of something that can make it better. Once again, my apologies. v.v

@Akashi Ok, I made some adjustments, still not sure if it's good. -sobs-

OlX1ihlYKTO4unwrSKfBioonZ9bmARQFZz54SjifTBVW7rQn9tb95cfmSp4gBuXenjyuN6Va5ULuGlt7SipIN1Tfv6rsrYBkinhdVyd3DK2J7SPyplUuLlXi-G1CRofVZN2TLS0

@Akashi Ok, I made some adjustments, still not sure if it's good. -sobs-

OlX1ihlYKTO4unwrSKfBioonZ9bmARQFZz54SjifTBVW7rQn9tb95cfmSp4gBuXenjyuN6Va5ULuGlt7SipIN1Tfv6rsrYBkinhdVyd3DK2J7SPyplUuLlXi-G1CRofVZN2TLS0

Lol. Its fine, sometime a character needs to be fleshed out more through their CS to make it more understanding.

I see you've added weakness to your Rinkaku. But now I need to know how many tentacles she possesses. I cant seem to find that on the CS.

@Akashi Hehehe~ Yeah. -bows-
*facepalms* Honestly. I'm going to put a post-it on my head... I've reduced them to four as you suggested. ^^

*facepalms* Honestly. I'm going to put a post-it on my head... I've reduced them to four as you suggested. ^^

Alrighty. Your character is accepted. As for the rating, i'll work that out with Zero and then I'll let you know.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Your character has been rated S. So add that to your CS.

Rating: S

Your character should come join the party in Iblis Fleur and hang out and be hit on by Roger, @JaeGyu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective Zero
@Ascendant and @FrostedCamel You guys are funny. Kekeke~ But yeah, I'll probably go post in Ibis Fleur since I don't know where else. *squeaks*
You made a none-affiliated ghoul. I rather suggest you not start by being inside iblis fleur, and rather make a post in general about what your chara is perhaps doing.

We as GMs do involve plot but the individual PC will have to move on their own. Create their own subplots and the likes for development. I just figured I'd let you know just in case. Also add their twists, create NPCs for their characters etc. Ofc, if anything is related to the main plot or the organizations in the RP, like CCG, Kuragari Ishi or Iblis. Ask either me or Zero first before doing anything.

Another thing. I am pretty sure that everyone in this RP are on skype. We have our own little OOC group chat for this RP. So if you do have Skype, PM it to me if you want, so I can add you in :)

It's also easier to ask for something on Skype rather than here on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.