OPEN SIGNUPS OUT OF CHARACTER ThunderMoon's Apocalypse Sign-up and Chat!(Rebooting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by deeNME to join our community. Please click here to register.
Sorry, I know I said I'd have posts up by today, but I ended up having a mental breakdown thanks to my car spewing antifreeze everywhere... ha...

Sorry, I know I said I'd have posts up by today, but I ended up having a mental breakdown thanks to my car spewing antifreeze everywhere... ha...
Yikes are you ok that would be super awkward for me even nothing else

Yeah, I'm good now. I was just...ha it's been problem after problem with this car and that was the last straw, I guess. We think the thermostat froze shut...so we ordered a new one... Now just gotta wait till it gets here to install it.

Reactions: Rads
Yeah, I'm good now. I was just...ha it's been problem after problem with this car and that was the last straw, I guess. We think the thermostat froze shut...so we ordered a new one... Now just gotta wait till it gets here to install it.
I have a car like that now but different issues lol

i shall try to get ,my characters done sometime this week done! i am still getting over my cold, feel a load better :D

Glad you're okay! @DarkMoon

Reactions: DarkMoon
i shall try to get ,my characters done sometime this week done! i am still getting over my cold, feel a load better :D

Glad you're okay! @DarkMoon
Glad you are feeling better as well

I'm not gone just a little busy with Halloween and my child

Reactions: Rads
I could have sworn I added a link for the rp thread -_-

Reactions: Luther and Rads
I'll work on responsez tomorrow if I get time

People are crazy guys...stay safe out there....

• I'm SHOOK
Reactions: Luther
Oh lordie, you be careful too!! 0.0

haha yeah my brain is a bit frazzled. I will work on responses tomorrow. I think for now I'll just go take a nap if my demon spawn lets me.

• Love
People are crazy guys...stay safe out there....
By crazy do you mean the cult lol
lol no but i do mean a customer attacking one of the guys I work with and pulling a gun on him XD
Sighs it's ironic the 2nd amendment was originally to protect from a rogue government but look where things have gone now. In the uk we had one incident with semi automatic and after that they were banned.

hey y'all! i don't think i'll be continuing or trying to finish my characters :/ realizing more as of late that i am not someone built for group rps 😅

• Love
hey y'all! i don't think i'll be continuing or trying to finish my characters :/ realizing more as of late that i am not someone built for group rps 😅
thats fine