The Trinity Chronicles OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three different posts are confusing... But I'll like to take the Bloodsbane King spot. Making a CS now.

Hope its fine if I butt in and grab the Bloodsbane King spot.
Oh, and if someone is interested he is looking for a Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome sauce. XD im glad that you're interested! I play only one primary character because I get distracted but my charrie would be glad to be his queen someday <3 lol

• Love
Reactions: Rion
Awesome sauce. XD im glad that you're interested! I play only one primary character because I get distracted but my charrie would be glad to be his queen someday <3 lol
Oh gosh, I'm gonna be the loner lady here xD Hahaha. Due to me being a 'Blue Star' Jazz. But meh, whatever. Siv doesn't want to be distracted anyways. :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*huggles siv* YOU SHALL BE MY SQUISHY! AND THIS SQUISHY SHALL BE MINE! AND IM GONNA LOVE IT, AND KEEP IT, AND PET IT, AND SQUEEZE IT... *pets*

*huggles siv* YOU SHALL BE MY SQUISHY! AND THIS SQUISHY SHALL BE MINE! AND IM GONNA LOVE IT, AND KEEP IT, AND PET IT, AND SQUEEZE IT... *pets*
* Siv turns into a puddle and goes down the drain *

Ohh my gosh, haha.

T^T siv.....why u do dis?....

why_must_you_hurt_me_in_this_way_harry__by_tigerclaw64-d5vaqph.jpg [\IMG]

Oh my god, haha xD

== Siv:

"You surprised me. That's all." e n e

Stressing over college and my failing relationship. Of course I'm trying not to be sad. Usually I go through stages. Depression crying reclusive then overly happy to forget.

Stressing over college and my failing relationship. Of course I'm trying not to be sad. Usually I go through stages. Depression crying reclusive then overly happy to forget.

Aw, hun. I am so sorry. I don't have any clue how that feels, but I definitely understand the relationship problems. I'm sorry that you have to go through that, it really sucks monkey balls.

I'm sure we will get through it and I think stress may be the root of the problem but lately my relationship has been down the tubes. I don't want anyone else and neither does he so I think we can get through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.