The Maze Test

here so i can illustrate it too within the play. i'm having some trouble with your blog.

Sorry, I'll have to post everything tomorrow. My computer's getting a bit wonky, so I'll need to fix it first. Oh, and I've replied to the Escape the Caves post.

Okay, you see, the maze has a number of traps set up inside it. This trap was where the walls start to close in, and you must get to a spot where the walls stop closing before you get crushed. Someone had darted into the maze, and had gotten crushed.

Oh! okay, let's have it like that! I'll pick up where we left off.

Oh, and there's no specific deadline, but that does sound like a good idea. So, let's say that you have two days to complete the maze before the doors at the other end of the maze close.

Yeah, because if you have forever, that takes a chunk off the action.

Oh, by the way:

If the characters go right in the maze, they will have to go through the wall trap. If they go left, they will encounter a flooding trap that has a timed device set to electrocute the water.

Both traps can be solved. Here's a little map I created:

23ts2hg.png

3342hi9.png

The traps on Level 2 aren't specified because I haven't created them yet. I was thinking that you could make a few. And yeah, I know it says that there's only three traps on level 2, but I decided to put four. You've probably noticed that there's a shortcut through the maze where you can dodge most of the traps if you go right instead of left, but to the right is the crushing wall trap, where the body is, so most people will avoid that spot.

oh my god. wow like wow. i'd like for will to solve that next one. i'm not so sure how to intro to that. to his skills.

oh my god, it's not your fault! sorry! /hugs

Are you guys still accepting apps for this?

Alrighty))

Name: Viper
Do I accept the terms of agreement: Yes

(He has no middle or last name and is simply called Viper)

Okay, Accepted. Actually, due to the overpopulation, people with only first names, or even no names, are getting increasingly common.

You can go ahead and start posting in the rp.

Alright I will go type a post now ^^

By the way do you wish me to start at the beginning of the maze or say I am just catching up to you?

Either one. It's up to you and your character. :)