Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Action, Adventure, Animal, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Dystopian, Fantasy, Furry, Game, R. Harem, Horror, Modern Fantasy, Parody, Romance, Supernatural Modern
OOCxDice RollsxCharacter Index X Roleplay Info x Sign-Ups X Roleplay Thread

UPDATE! READ PLEASE:
19/09/18

Hi guyyyss.

So the site fixed some of the BCC code so I'm starting to clean some stuff up. So expect some changes and stuff to start.

What I'd like to see from you guys: I little more OOC interaction and planing with what you want to happen in the game. I'm going to post this weekend with a story moving action (23/09/18). It will be a small time skip, as I will change it to night as your group may arrive to the outskirts of our new area.

If you have any suggestions, I'm more then willing to hear them out!

Thank you everyone for all your suggests and stuff the last few days. You guys rock >.<!

Last edited:
Alright then. You guys can keep posting. decided on where you want to go or do together. I am going this weekend out to ski, so when I get back, i'll give you guys a nice big post.
Awesome, have fun skiing :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Tiger Dragon
@Astroblaze @Cabob7 'aight, so it looks like it's just the three of us for now. What do you guys want to do next? Alex already wants to head towards the large building.

• Love
@Astroblaze @Cabob7 'aight, so it looks like it's just the three of us for now. What do you guys want to do next? Alex already wants to head towards the large building.
Kyllan's working on getting breakfast, so I'm waiting to see the little bat plush's reaction to him feeding it the fruit. I'm sure he'll be alright with cautiously accompanying Aaron once that's taken care of.

I think he means what goal do you guys want to work towards.

Well, that too. Besides food, Alex would probably also want to get some weapons/armor or at least something better than some shivs to defend himself with.

Reactions: Astroblaze
Well, that too. Besides food, Alex would probably also want to get some weapons/armor or at least something better than some shivs to defend himself with.
I haven't put a ton of thought into it but I'd guess Kyllan's immediate goal is learning as much about this new, alien world as he can so he can avoid getting killed by something stupid
or, well, getting killed period

Reactions: jeshem and Cabob7
Heads up, I'm gonna be out of town visiting some relatives. I'll still have internet but responses made next week will be kinda slow

You're fine, have fun!

@Astroblaze

I meant for dice rolls to be made on this page rather then the IC thread because I don't want to dirty up the thread with dice rolls.

Other then that: You decimate that bird. Like, you took out your bow and arrow with perfect forum and shot that bird right out of the sky.

Reactions: Cabob7
Oooh, although it was a high roll, you didn't break the fourth wall-- Instead, you just hurt your hand on your computer screen!

I meant for dice rolls to be made on this page rather then the IC thread because I don't want to dirty up the thread with dice rolls.
Oh, aight. I guess I can see how it would.
Other then that: You decimate that bird. Like, you took out your bow and arrow with perfect forum and shot that bird right out of the sky.
Seems pretty accurate :p

Dice rolls!

Hit: 18 + (Dex)5 = 23
Damage: 6 + (Str)4 = 10

• Nice Execution!
You don't need to roll for damage. You are fine, you succeeded! Yay!

Alright. I'll get a post out this weekend, if don't post @Cabob7 we'll leave you behind.

• Haha
Ahh, Alright! Yes, go a head and post. Like I said, I'll be getting it out this weekend!

Ahh, Alright! Yes, go a head and post. Like I said, I'll be getting it out this weekend!
Okie! Also, so sorry for disappearing. I started a new job and was getting ready for school(which I'm starting today) and haven't had much time till now. I have the next three days off so I'll be cranking things out on Iwaku ^-^

Good luck! A lot of people have started school back up again! I too have been on the hunt for jobs!

Also, not to brag but I'm going to anyway: Happy Birthday to mmeeee! :confetti::dragon:

Haha so close together! Remind us to say happy Birthday! :P