The Bellmyre Estate [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in, how are things going? :o

hiii!

ShatteredSecrets is having laptop issues at the moment and R-9Pilot will hopefully be getting internet back tommorrow. I've been working on my portfolio for some irl stuff, so there's a few loose relationship ends right now, but they're almost all finished. I can get the IC up this weekend if people want :D I may mess around with prices for the first week until I've got a balance because I have no idea how quickly people will be solving mysteries.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Real life comes first, take your time. :3 Just wanted to make sure you hadn't lost interest.

Now that I can just get on at the library I can post and stuff for like and hour and an half everyday except sundays. So I can still be in the loop until I get my new laptop^^.

I've been online at the office, and get the apartment hooked up tomorrow anyway, so I'm good to go, too.

Um, so...I need to drop out of this. I thought I'd be okay at first, but there's just so many concepts and so much information, I don't think I'll be able to keep up. Sorry!

Say it ain't so mama, say we ain't gonna die...

Well, not hearing from the GM in a while is often...not the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.