~Sacred Heart Academy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaymi felt a coldness wrap around her. She sniffled and noticed a blanket of shadow had surrounded her small frame. It began to make her feel warmer. Kind of like when you wake on a winter morning and change into your clothes. They're freezing at first, but are the warmed by body heat. The tears kept falling though, even as the shadows in front of her started to move ridiculously. Jaymi was in that state that made her feel like anything could break her into a million pieces. Anything could smash her with minimal effort. And she didn't even understand why. She HATED her father! Why is she still upset?!
Jaymi tried to swallow and stifle the water works, but it was just impossible at this point. The throat was tight and she was sobbing, though she tried to keep it as quiet as possible, knowing that Kishi was watching. I'm such an idiot...

Another shadow came up and started to wipe the tears away. The shadows were comforting her for Kishi. Kishi didn't speak or make any sound not wanting the other to feel presured.

Jaymi wanted to ignore them, really she did, but she simply didn't have the strength to be antisocial or hostile at the moment. She swallowed as her tears subsided and whispered, "Thanks..."

Kishi sat up and looked over at her, "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks the shadows still comforting her. Kishi felt best in the shadows it made her feel at home just like her brother in light.

"No." Jaymi replied. She felt bad about keeping her out even if she just wanted to help, but she just had to keep reminding herself that friendship causes pain in the long run. She didn't want to hurt Kishi and as far as she knew, Kishi didn't want to hurt Jaymi.

Kishi just smiled softly and nodded, "that's fine. If you ever wanna talk about it just say something. I would like us to be friends," she laid back down staring at Jay.

Jaymi sighed as one last tear slid down her cheek. She really wished Kishi understood. She wanted to tell her that she'd only get hurt if they became friends, but all she could muster was her name.
She owed her that at the very least. "Kishi, just in case you wanted to know, my name is Jaymi Robinson. At least you don't have to be all surprised tomorrow when they take attendance. And I'm Sorry for waking you." Jaymi mumbled, laying herself down under the blanket again.

"Jaymi, what a pretty name," she smiled at her roommate snuggling into the black covers. "Oh and don't worry. The buzz of a bee could've woken me. I'm a really light sleeper at night. It's much harder during the day." She says yawning a bit.

"Thanks..But you're still tired. Let's get back to sleep. We have...a big day ahead of us." Jaymi yawned as well, pulling the blankets up higher around her and wishing the first day of school wasn't so near.

The shadow stayed around her until she fell asleep not being able to keep them up even with being a light sleeper.

Robin remained quiet for a moment to think. Raven was his little sister, and he had to protect her. Then again he could keep a better eye on her if his roommate spent time with her. "Hm, I don't see why not." He went through his contacts through his own phone and pulled up Raven's info and tossed the phone to Sabah. "I'm surprised she talked to anyone today, let alone a male. I'm honestly a little shocked and impressed than anyone could get her to talk."

Sabah caught the phone, pulling out his own and added the girls infomation. "Well," he says tossing the phone back when he was done. "Don't worry about it. I won't hurt her, she's your little sister." He tells the other for safe messures before laying in his bed.

Sasha smiled she could smell that Raven had a lot more fun then she was telling but using her wolf senses on her room mate was a bit mean so she just walked more into the room "really and there was me hoping for all the gossip" she said with a wink as she noticed a piece of paper with her name on it on her desk "I haven't seen it yet but thanks for putting it on my desk" she said as she walked over to have a read. As Sasha read it didn't look to bad most of it was to do with powers and training "well this isn't too bad" she said as she sat down on the end of her bed.

Raven smiled a little and removed her headphones. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I think i'm actually going to go to bed. How about you?" After curling up under her covers she faced Sasha and smiled. It had been awhile since Raven had gone to any school, so she felt a little nervous about tomorrow.

"Yeah I know, I trust you." Robin laid down in his bed also and started to fall asleep for the long day ahead.

Sasha smiled "Yep it looks like it" she said and stood up and walked over to where there joined bathroom was "I will be going to sleep as soon as I wash the smell of wet dog off of me" she said with a smile looking at the state she was in. As she walked closer to the bathroom she turned around and bit her lower lip "Hey Raven it's been like ages since I was in any school I'm kind of a bit nervous" she said with a small rise of her shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.