Romance RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Hi there, AkiraWolf! Well, I'm interested in the VxH roleplay. ^^

I'd love to play the vampire roll, too. I'm not into MxM, but I'm certainly willing to do FxF or MxF {I do FxF more often}. Mature, mmhmm, I'd like to be the dominant. :3 Thread, and I'd make the forum. Now, ideas, that's the problem I have. I don't have any plots or ideas...

Wow so many choices. It was hard to one I'd like to do. The student x new student one seems like it'd be fun and so would the Kingdom Heatone, me being a big KH fan boy lol and I've seen enough Adventure Time to know that there could be some hidden relationship between Bubblegum and Marcy *wink wink nudge nudge* so those would be my top three choices.

Idk they should just put Marcy and PB together. I mean, they basically said it in one of the episodes even if it wasn't intentional. And with the lemongrab episodes, i see a gay relationship. Hints of gays and lesbians are all over the show XD
We can do a MarcyxPB or KH. Iv been dying to do those, we can do two rp's, one for each together :)

I'd totally enjoy that! I've been dying to do another Kingdom Hearts RP for a while now to be honest and that is very true.Poor Adventure Time with your not so subtle relationship hints

Haha kk :)
I call Marceline! I'm good at playing characters like her, iv actually got a vampire OC Cera, who's personality is just like hers pretty much.
What pairing do you want to do for kh? Organization 13 is always awesome

Okie dokie that means I get the Princess who doesn't truly care about Finn and just leads him on more than half the time. As for the kingdom hearts one we can do organization 13. I call Xion.

Okie :D
Hmmm... for xion.. Idk any pairings you like with her? I just don't do sora or xigbar or xaldin. Sora i just can't do And the others i don't like

I'll let it be your choice. It can be a fxf pairing if you want. Her and Larxene or Xion and Roxas would be fine with me as well.

Sry about the delay. ]

Roxas x Xion would be nice. :)

Yay! Kk. I start one, you start the other. Ill do the adventure time one. Idc what you name them :)

hello there you asked for a partner I would like to rp with you if you don't mind. if you want I wouldn't mind a Fantasy adventure line type thing we could do a Werewolf x Vampire if so I would like to be the Wolf, I am also and anime and manga fan if there's any anime or Manga you like we could do that. I will be female unless asked to be male I'm ok with mature or not its up to you either way, I do like to have at least a good day or more of plot before the fun starts I'm also ok with Feral type rp's pm if you are interested

I personally like the teacher student one. :p