Revenge of Ballerina

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

madness99

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Girls Girls was a famous luxurious strip club, best one in town, widely used bu local Russian brava to money pounder.

Russians, despite the reputation didn't had any ongoing wars or fights with any other gangs and preferred to divide and councer, trying to avoid any dirty jobs, and focusing on fundamentals of their business.

The sunlight pierced through the dark black curtains and beamed into the eyes of a small girl trying to sleep. A muffled groan, followed by a slight flail of the blankets revealed the body of a small blonde girl with ice blue eyes. Her name was Mila Thurlow, a ballerina/temporary exotic dancer. And she was about to be late for her next shift.

"Shit shit shit..." she said springing out of the large bed and scurrying across the room to her bathroom. "I'm going to be so fucking late." She exclaimed as she threw off the t-shirt she had on and jumped into the steaming hot shower, letting the water pour over her face. As much as she wanted to just stand in the steady stream of pure hot bliss, she needed to get herself ready for her main stage dance. Tonight was one of the busiest nights of the week and she was going to be the main dance. Although it wasn't her first time on the main stage, it was her first busy night to be there. She was nervous. Hopefully she could pull it together and make enough money to finally be done with it all.

Mila didn't always dance in lingerie and six inch heels. At one time, she spent her spare time dancing on a more classical stage. Doing pirouettes, not twerking on a silver pole. Unfortunately life took a pretty mean turn and she lost just about every good thing she had going for her. She had spent most of her life as a ballerina, and she was very talented at it. And once she was finished high school and into college, she started med school, to be a doctor. She was also very talented at that.

Mila thought her life was going so, so good but when her parents fell into some deep debt, and in turn deep trouble, it all came crashing down. The small girl dropped out of school, working her ass off to help pay her parents debts to the loan sharks. She eventually had to stop ballet as well. The night her parents were murdered by the local mafia was the last time she ever professionally, and personally danced on a classical stage. Ballet never felt the same for her, and even with her parents dead, it wasn't enough to pay the debts they owed.

So here we are, Mila getting ready to dance practically naked in the biggest club in the city on a pole for money. She wasn't proud of it, and she never wanted this for herself. However, life seems to have a way with completely flipping peoples worlds upside down.

The small girl hopped out of the shower and tiptoed over to her closet where she picked her outfit for the evening. Because her hair was so ice blonde, and her eyes matched, she went by the name Elsa for obvious reasons. So tonight, for the main dance, she picked out a pure white, with silver lace corset and lacy thong set. A pair of white thigh highs with a light blue bow in the back of thighs rested on her lean legs. Mila then pulled a pair of sweats and sweatshirt over them for the trip to the club. She stuck her clear, six inch platform heels in her duffel bag along with her lotions and glitter. She quickly dried her hair and threw loose curls into it, not bothering to do much with it. Next was her make up, and once again, she didn't do much. Her natural beauty helped carry her in the strip club, that and her dancing background. Tonight, she added lashes, blush, and highlighted every high point on her face with gleaming blue highlight. When the club lights hit it, her face glistens and shows her high cheek bones and perfect button nose.

Mila's looks definitely carried her far in life and she used it to her advatage every chance she could. It really helped with the men who wanted to pay her to dance. Along with her flexible dancers body, she made big bucks when she danced. More than she would have made in med school working part time. And at least now she doesn't have any of her own debts to pay, just her dead parents. Most people would look as see her life as bleak, but Mila knew it would get better as long as she kept working at it to get out. She didn't care what anyone else thought, she just wanted to be done with paying the mafia off and escape to some hidden place where she could be alone. Someday.

The small girl gathered her keys and phone, along with her bag and left her apartment. She locked the door behind her and walked her way out of the building. Mila lived less than fifteen minutes from the club so she always just walked, saving every penny she could. She enjoyed the city with all its little quirks and people. The walk was brisk so she walked quickly to get into the heat of the club and hopefully there on time. She was pushing it but she was pretty sure she'd be okay to get on stage at the proper time. Her dance was at 1015pm and she managed to enter the club at 10:00pm but since she was ready, she'd be able to down a couple shots and strip down to her lingerie. And that's exactly what she did.

Mila entered the club and said all her hellos, gave all hers hugs as she passed the other dancers and went into the change room. She quickly lathered her body with lotion and placed the glitter strategically. She sat down and pulled her clear shoes on. When she stood up the heels took her from five foot three to five foot nine and made her legs look extra long. The men loved it. And she needed them to all love it so they'd pay good money.

Making her way over to her mirror to touch up the last of her make up, she pulled a quart of vodka out of a drawer and took a long swig. She cringed and placed it back in the drawer. Just as she stood up, the announcer could be heard, introducing the one and only "Queen Elsa". That was her que and the small girl shook out her nerves and confidently walked out onto the stage. The lights hit her pale skin and Mila took a deep breath before seductively walking to the end of the stage where she placed her hands on the pole and began her dance.

She tried her best to block out the people watching her and just let her body feel the music. Mila'ss small hands wrapped around the pole and lifted her legs into the air and spinning herself upside down. One thing people never considered about strippers was the absolute strength they needed to have to maneuver their bodies on the poles. Miladid a split before allowing her body to slowly slide down the pole onto the stage. She spun herself onto her hands and knees and arched her back, giving them a full view of her curvaceous body. Flipping her hair onto her back, she slowly crawled to the edge of the stage, her eyes on a man standing front and centre throwing dollar bills at her. When she got to the edge of the stage, she leaned back on her elbows with her feet straight in the air, splitting her legs and giving him a wink from between them. He threw a few more bills and men followed suit. Everyone was cheering and throwing money at her and as much as she hated it, the adrenaline kicked in and she was able to dance the best she had so far since being at the club.

The song ended and Mila ended the dance with one last spin on the pole and dropping down into a split. Everyone threw money onto the stage and Mila couldn't help but smile. As she walked off the stage, the manager of the club pulled her aside and told her she had a private dance in one of the back rooms. Ugh. Mila hated the private dances, but they made her the most money so she couldn't turn it down.

Little did Mila know, this private dance was going to be one of a life time, and her entire life was either about to fall apart, or get completely better. No one really knew which direction it would actually take.

Mila went backstage again looking at herself in the mirror. She had to reapply and freshen up her make up. After dancing in a hot, sweaty stage tended to make her make up smudge and smear sometimes. She hummed to herself as she stared at her dark eyes and long dark wavy hair. Her hair still looked great which she was thankful for, her hairspray really did wonders now she only hope she could find a setting spray that would do the same for her make up. Finishing the final touches she examined her appearances again, she tilted her head thinking she should change her outfit for the private dance. She always found clients enjoyed seeing her in different outfit when meeting them privately, it made them feel as though they were special and that she picked a certain outfit specifically for them. "Hey Cassie, can I borrow one of your outfits?" She asked one of her co-workers who was also a friend, they occasionally met outside of work to drink, hang out and even hook up. It was all just fun and she appreciated it for what it was.

The blonde woman turned to look at Mila, halfway applying lipsticks on. "Hmmm, fine but you'll owe me later tonight" Cassie said with a wink. Mila laughed rolling her eyes, "Fine, but only if you bring that good cheap wine" Mila said standing and giving Cassie a kiss on the cheeks. Cassie laughed throwing her head back, Mila walked over to the wardrobe looking inside to see what would look nice on her.

She soon found what she was looking for, slipping out of her other outfit she put on the next one. She checked herself in the mirror looking at how her ass looked in the outfit. "Oh lala" Jen another one of her coworkers said coming in the back. "Who's the lucky man?" She asked smacking Mila's ass. "Hey! You gotta pay if you want to touch" Mila said wiggling her finger. "What? I don't get a special discount?" The three woman began to laugh, Mila despite everything enjoyed the ladies in the room. When she first started they were more than happy to teach her some tricks and moves. They even worked together on occasionally nights, she was grateful for it all.

"Alright girls I'm out of here. Wish me luck" Mila said blowing kisses to the other ladies who waved goodbye to her. Making her way to the VIP rooms she searched for the one her boss told her, the client would be at. Stepping in front of the curtain she took a deep breath before stepping in. She appeared confident and sexy upon entering hiding the nerves she felt deep down. "Hello there" she said in a sultry voice. She had opened the curtain and leaned a bit to the side showing off her beautiful curves. "Thank you for choosing me tonight. I was worried I wouldn't have any company tonight. It can get pretty lonely sometimes you know" she said entering the small room, she turned around allowing the man to see her outfit from behind, he would be able to see her perfect ass that she regularly worked out. Closing the curtains she turned to see him again, "So, what can I do for you today" she asked getting close to the man ready to give him a good show.

Last edited:
Matteo was 19 years old - he was born and raised in US - with no education or any interest in any normal profession, he decided to join the local Italian American mob- following the steps of his cousin.

Matteo was 5.8, green eyes, short hair. He wasn't as handsome or attractive as most Italian man. There was something in him that made woman run away from him, that really creep vibes. Yet he had the arrogance and confidence that usually are found in very stupid man who consider themselves the "real man".

Since starting to work for the mafia, he became even more cocky, more arrogant and more frustrated, as no girl would get anywhere near him.

He was only selling drugs in clubs, in fact, he should have never been in Girls Girl - as it belong to Russians - but he was young and stupid - and never tired himself thinking about consequences of his actions. He wasn't even trusted with a gun, yet he acted like he was the Don Carleone.

Russians knew who he was, but as there were no problems between the respective gangs, they didn't mind him coming, in the end of the day, everyone wanted to see "Queen Mila" Dancing, -she was the real deal.

As Matteo watched Mila dancing, slowly, seductively, almost like she was in purpose just teasing him, he just lost his head. His hands shaking, he spent the money he had made for the Mafia selling drugs on a private dance with Von- she was extremely expensive.

Dressed in cheap black suite, and white shirt, he felt like Michael from Don Corleone, without realising, that just the pair of panties Mila had on (bought when she was still wealthy) probably costed more than his entire outfit.

Stinking of the cheap after-shave and sweat, his hands shaking, he was waiting in the dark small room for his private dance. He knew from the begging, what he wanted to do, he had this strange kink, obsession more for panties. Mila seductive dance and choice of underwear made it impossible to resist. He wanted to push his face between her legs, and take a deep long breath, pushing his face to her panties - he knew, 10-15 seconds of that, he would come hard in his pants. He would pay extra if he needed.

Why would she mind, he thought, it's just sniffing her panties on her, nothing more, there is nothing wrong with it - he tried to justify it to himself, remembering the words of his own step sister when she caught him sniffing her dirty underwear "You are such a creep, I hope some woman kills you while you are young, so you don't grow up in to a rapist, you perverted sick battered. I would smother you in your sleep, if I could" she screamed.

He shook off all the bad memories, as he heard the loud steps approaching, he tried to focus, taking a deep breath and stop his hands shaking, trying to focus on the muted music coming out of the main room.

Just before Mila came in, he pulled out the wire from the camera in the room, camera that was there for the safety of the dances, the camera who could have saved his life.

Once Mila entered the room, Matteo froze, speechless, admiring her perfect ass, an ass that shaped like a peach, something that could only be achieved by many years of ballet dancing and daily exercising.

Her silky playful voice made her seem even more sexy in the badly lit small room. Once she turned around, her beautiful face smiling playfully at him and her perfect body in that new outfit that highlighted even more her pussy area, Matteo just mumbled :

"Ciao bella, I was waiting for you" - trying to act and sound like a totally normal guy, not a type of guy who wanted to sniff her pussy right on that table, right that second.

"I love your dancing" he added, feeling so frozen and speachles that wasn't able to say anything else and waiting for Mila to take over.

"Oh thank you baby, I love to dance and I love my fans" Mila said walking over to him placing her hands on either side of his shoulder. She took a deep breath smelling the cheap cologne that he wore, she hadn't seen this man before and he was definitely wasn't a usual. "Is it your first time here" she asked her hands slowly sliding down to his chest and then down to his thighs spreading his legs open. She then turned her body around bending over and pressing her ass onto his groin. She slowly began grinding her ass on him, she went back pressing her back into his chest, her hair brushing against his face. "I haven't seen you here before I would certainly noticed someone as sexy as you" she purred. She was playing it up, simply performing a show. In reality this man would be far from anything she would be interested in. In plain terms he looked like the type of man who visits strip clubs on the daily.

"Mmmm baby, I love the way you feel" she said turning around to look at him, lifting a leg up and putting it over his shoulder. He would get a nice view of her covered pussy. "You like what you see? It's different when you're up close and personal" she purred leaning her face close to him, their lips almost touching. She pulled back immediately smirking as she got off of him, running her hands up her body. She then began to give him a show spinning around and lifting her leg up to her head showing off her flexibility, she then went down showing him a splits slowly pushing herself up and down on the floor as if she was riding a dick. She moaned slowly pulling herself up. "Getting me so hot and heavy baby, can't seem to control myself" she whispered turning around and bending forward showing off her ass as she spread her legs.

Matteo watched Mila with his eyes open, his hands in his pockets, just to hide how shake they were. She dance around him, with an elegance and beauty that was almost wasted on Matteo. However, she wasn't just a talented dancer, and she wasn't getting paid so well just because of her dance moves.

Matteo realised that once she gave him an amazing view of her perfect ass, just for long enough to make him horny, to make him hard, to make him go crazy.
It went even worse once she started teasing him with her pussy inches away from his face, making him to take a deep breath, trying to inhale her scent.

Mila just made the young Italian loose control. When she got close to him, teasing him with her chest towards him, Matteo was already breathing heavily, his face was red from excitement.

He ignored her question and slowly pushed her on to the table in front of him and asked very directly "Can I please sniff your panties, while they are on you? If you just let me get my head in your crotch, I will take some deep breath, and I will pay you extra?"

He said with such a desperation in his voice and face, like he was hungry homeless man starving to death for food.

He also didn't act like there was nothing that weird about what he just asked, only to sniff her pussy and panties, nothing major, he won't even touch her with his hands, and he can pay more.

He didn't think for a second that he was spending mafia money, or that for most woman, man looking up their skirt, or touching or sniffing their panties was something completely off limit.

Matteo didn't just ask, he pushed Mila down, on to the table, looking in her eyes, whispering in her ear, close enough to her for her to smell his cheap cologne.

She could feel his shaking hands on her body, as he hold her tight, waiting for an answer, looking in her eyes with an intensity of a madman.

Mila gasped when he suddenly pushed her onto the table looking at her desperately. Her eyes went wide and she tried looking over to the hidden camera hoping one of the workers would see that this customer was getting a little too close. At his request Mila couldn't help but look a bit disgusted. She wasn't disgusted by the request but by the way the young man stared at her so hungrily. She shook her head trying to push him off. "No thanks, not interested. I do dancing and dancing only. If you want to touch or sniff I recommend finding a girl in the corner and getting her to do it" she said making it clear she wasn't interested. "I don't care how much money. I'm not interested"

She pushed him back, trying to fix herself. "If you're still interested in a dance then I would be more than happy to do that but if you're searching for more then like I said a lot of lovely ladies waiting for you outside" she thought about how many drinks she would need after this. She was definitely going to tell the ladies about this. One of her strangest request yet that and someone wanted to lick her feet.

Last edited:
Matteo wasn't thinking logically anymore, he was like a bull who have seen red, and Mila's reaction to his simple, harmless as he thought of request made him only more determined.
He wasn't going to take no for an answer and next thing Mila know was the man pinning her down to the table, using his one hand to choke her and trying to force his face between her legs.
Matteo felt confident because he knew that the cameras worn working, so he just decided to take what he wants at any cost.

"Just stop fighting and acting like you are a saint, you little hore, let me do what I want, I paid you enough" he mummbled, trying to push his face between her legs as he kept choking her with other hand, turning red in face from anger and frustration.

"It will be easier if you just let me do it" he warned her, ignoring how scared he made the girl, knowing no one could see or hear anything in the busy and noisy club.