Newish art

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
M

Mid

So yeahhhh, new art time. Let's start with the most recent I'm working on. I was bored, saw a picture of an anime girl turned pokemon and became inspired. I generally like her face, :).

Tiedup.jpg

Eris, Goddess of Discord and Chaos.

Discordblue.jpg

Snow Queen.

IceQueencolor.jpg

Marylin Monroe.

Marylin1.jpg

Serena from Sailor Moon.

serena.png

And a bit of work I'm doing for a comic I would love to do. Her name is Artemis.

Artemis.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
And here is the first one in color! I had my first live stream last night, a friend and someone from here watched and it was cool. Will probably do more later, :).

Comments are always welcomed too. I don't bite, :p.

tiedupcolor_zps4ae10c9b.jpg

Good stuff, very good stuff. Was gonna say you should start working on a comic, but then you mentioned you were. XD

Thank you, Zen. =D The girl with the crazy haircut in the blue, her name is Artemis and it's gonna be about her. I've just been practicing things like eyes, and landscapes since I've never actually bothered to do that in the past. <_<;;

eyes_zps7c332720.jpg

gadgadgad_zpsef878c1b.jpg

Some guy I drew a while ago. The only thing I really like about him is his hair and face. <_<

prince_zps5d0dcdca.jpg

And this one I thought was cute, it's a guy elf.

Nameless1_zps84b6dfd6.jpg

And this is one that I have been working on but prolly wont finish because the guy is posed weird and the girl has slight issues with her leg/feet that makes me rage.

RAWR_zps8d976923.jpg

Love your art, hun.

Well, you may be jelly of my graphical art...but you draw wayyyyy better than I do. xD

Thanks Ceru, :3 <3

Pencil art! So I sometimes do these things where I draw members from a site however I like. <_< >_> So yeah, if you like it then yay if not well..d'awe. Also, you're free to do whatever you like with the image! Don't ask!
@Zen [MENTION=69]Vay[/MENTION] [MENTION=1775]Lstorm[/MENTION] [MENTION=961]Cammyqilin[/MENTION]

CCF01072013_00003_zps76dad457.jpg

ZEN_zpscf855260.jpg

CCF01072013_00002_zps0001c540.jpg

CCF01072013_00001_zps3882277e.jpg

Amy Pond! Sorry for the bad copy, my interwebs is ugh ATM so I'm on my phone.

image_zps3cb760e0.jpg

[MENTION=1061]Ozzie Lovegood[/MENTION] After staring at the lineart for a good long while I realized it looked loads like ya so...it's you now. =D Course it ain't finished but BLEH!!!

hair_zpseb3f69a6.jpg

That is totally awesome! :D It really does look like me.

(My eyes are green though. >>)

LOL I was like dafuq is her eye color?! ...SCREWIT, GUESSING TIME FIX LATER! =D

I'll fix it when I finish it tho, :3.