Moonlight Freedom

He was still chained up, The chains around him were the master chains. He was consider the leader of the lycan pack village so they locked him up in different chains, The king of the castle holds this key and the only one who would be able to get this would be "Father" he smirked and said " Do not leave yet brethren...we wait for "father" to strike first then we strike" He smirked as he got up from his knees but his body still entangled with chains, he couldn't go anywhere but he can still give honorable directions.

Alfonzo takes heed to the words ... he was right if therewas any form of a pack here he would be considered alpha... "what should i do "he looks over to him his eyes showing confusion and rage ... he looks around the door to see the next round of guards coming,, they had not yet been aware of what was going on.. "i was joking earlier about the breed of lycan question"he chuckles to himself

"sorry" she whispers to the last one the one this key wouldnt fit in and hiddes behind the wall next to the door as t gaurds came.

night picked up the door and put it back where it belong then hid in the shadows coming out when the guards left "sis did you get everyone out?" she asked.

"no one of are brothers need a difrent key and so i gusse we wait for father then " Key said solftly

"all right stay with tham ok so see ya soon sis" she smiles "all right " Krey smiled N back to there cell

A solitary howl could be heard from the forest surrounding the settlement. It rang out in contrast to the silence of the forest which certainly got the attention of the occupants of the fortress. It soon subsided and the area was once again struck by silence. Then all too abruptly, a chorus of howls uproared from every direction, surrounding the enclosure and appeared to intensify as time passed. This was accompanied by the distant yet ever increasing sounds of claws rending through earth and trees and snarls rising from the throats of beasts as they hurried towards the kill to come. Darkness was falling upon the fortress and with it came all the fury of those who resided within it. Red jewel like eyes forged alit with feral fury shone out in contrast against the night.

A sentry on the fortress tower noticed a disturbance in the woods. He listened intently for the sound of something drawing near but to his unnerving comfort he could hear nothing. He strained his ears to listen further but again he was met with silence. Eerily content with finding out that the "coast was clear", he turned away to make his rounds. It was then that he heard the scratching. He grunted in response and made his way towards the edge of the tower and looked over it. He was once again met with no signs of anything out of the ordinary. He sighed and turned his head to leave but was swiftly grasped by fur covered arm which shot from the shadows. Claws sealed around the guards face, muffling a cry from help as each razor sharp blade gripped itself further into the mans head. Just enough space existed between each of the beasts digits for the terrified man to gaze down in horror at what it was that had apprehended him and just then a fully transformed Lycan emerged from the shadows. It bared its fangs and growled menacingly as it's eyes focused in on its human prey. The guard let out horrid scream but was promptly silenced by the maw of the beast as it chomped on his head.

All of the nearby soldiers and the ones below looked up towards the direction of the tower, alerted by the cry. Once again there was silence as they waited and listened. One man shouted, "Look there!" And all the others followed his line of sight. Low and behold, atop the guard post stood a towering Lycan and clasped firmly in it's jaws was the sentry's head, separated from its body. The Lycan, blood dripping from its mouth let out a low snarl before spitting out the head and standing fully erect. He let out piercing howl, on that alerted every one of his kind in the area. The assault had begun. It was time for the slaughter.

Just as the meeting ended a sound of howls erupted from the forest. As if ignoring it Dark continued to walk out of the room. These men were among the strongest and most experienced in the ranks, captains. They knew the battle was going to be a deadly one but all of them were arrogant. "Are you going to take command of your squads?" he said simply as he glanced back, "The battle is about to begin." he turned the corner to leave the others.

Just as Dark came upon the prison another howl erupted. He sighed and walked into the cell. "I take it that's the battle call?" he looked around "I was told to kill you." slowly dark drew his sword but instead of attacking he let it stick into the ground. "But instead, you have my sword." he looked around at the lycans and noticed one was still chained. "Why didn't you unlock him?"

He was chuckling his head still down and he said " Dark..my good friend..you are safe with us...and yes i remained bound, your leader has the key but that is no problem for "Father" shall retrieve it for me " He pulled on the chain a bit more as he stood up slowly from the ground his knees shaking a bit but his body still working to its full potential. " Now dark if you do not mind...can you try and free these lycans of the damned symbols on our chest's, it will help the cause and bring freedom quicker " He howled out loud then his head striking back and the howl would pierce all ears.

But mainly the howl would travel through and pierce into the one and only "Father" ears, The howl sounding of pain and sorrow but the blood lust behind the pain. He called out like a injured puppy would to there safety, This was the call of the pack as they called it. The higher ranking Lycans would understand that it was the signal of New blood and the signal of Safety, this was to ensure the safety of Dark in the nearing battle..unless dark had decided to change his mind in the last few moments of the fight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Michael

He was fitting himself with armor as he had dispersed his captains, the top fighting of his legion. He had his trust set in them to bring this battle to a win, he raised his sword as he walked out to see the lycan with the head in his mouth and shouted with vigor and blood lust " LEAVE NO LYCAN ALIVE!, SHOW THEM NO MERCY AND LET THE SHRILL CRY OF THERE DEATH FILL THE AIR! " the men down below began to shout and holler as they had been prepped up for a battle they could not escape, They fell back to back looking in all directions trying to spot the many lycans that they new were coming, Some had sweat on there brow and others were shaking. But many more were battle ready and were ready to give there lives for there kingdom and there lord, These dogs would not stop them from conquering the region and further more the world. Lord Michael shouted out then " COME FOR THEN "FATHER" AND SHOW US WHAT YOU BRIN-" He was interrupted by an ear piercing howl which he knelt down to, the pain much harsher than he thought. But all the troops raised again and looked around not knowing were the noise originated from. But he continued on " COME FORTH! YOU FOWL BEAST! " he spat on the floor he raised his sword the men shouting again and moving in circles to watch every perimeter.

"Hmm?" He said as he looked around and seemingly for the first time noticed the symbols. "These shouldn't be a problem." Slowly he walked over to a Lycan, "I'm not sure which seal this is... its a strange symbol for a seal actually." Dark went to a knee and looked at it more closely, "Lets try a break." He put a single finger on it and the symbol started to glow. Slowly the glow moved to his finger but appeared to shater. "I see. This was no stupid human trick. It had to be from a maji." Dark stood and looked at the others, "Please take a step back, this one could be deadly to anyone but me and whom I'm working on."

He turned and extended a hand so it compleatly covered the symbol and tried again however this one had termendous pressure behind it. Energy seemed to flow out of him as a gust of wind came from the breaking seal. Gravity itself seemed to have doubled... Slowly the seal begain to fade. After removing his hand the Lycan was freed but it would be a few minutes before he regained his natural form. "Who's next?"

Last edited:
Alfonzo was scared as he herd the words he thought dark couldnt break the seal.... He then came back and broke it .. "thank you dark" ... He stands up .. HE STREATCHES AS IF HE COULD ALREADY FEEL THE EFFECTS OF THE seal wareing off ... He spins in a circle .. Ddramatically saying "we are free " he drops to his knees and begins to cry he didnt know how long it'd be before he would be out ......

(sorry for delay)

The Lycan gazed down upon the scores of lowly humans, a mixture of disgust and feral hatred present upon its countenance. He sniffed the air as he went about locating his captured brethren, but his attention was averted towards the bellowing of one of the more prominent humans below. He wreaked of arrogance and tyranny, but most notably, he wreaked of the blood of his kin. Its face contorted in a fit of ferocity, he would unleash another piercing howl, throwing his head back as he did so. In the next instant he would have leapt from his position, landing harshly upon one of the closer guards. The unfortunate human would have been crushed under the sheer weight and impact of the fall, his chest caving in as he spewed blood from his mouth only moments before he expired.

Using its superior musculature, the Lycan sprang forward and an astonishing pace, pouncing on the nearest soldier. In a clean sweep it brought its hand in a flash across the man's face making contact and completely turning his head around in a gruesome display of force. The man twitched before falling limp to the floor quickly dispatched. Brushing him aside he continued on his path towards the rest of the opposition.

The soldiers finally over their daze steeled themselves as they readied to slay the beast that had in an instant felled two of their own

Soldier

" YOU MUTT! " He ran forward with vigor screaming his long blade raised to the side as he ran forward with his shoulder pointed at the beast, his shoulder hit the beast and the soldier stumbled back looking at the beast. He spun his body around and brought down a slash of the sword to cut the beast who was obviously faster than him
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He could hear Lord Michael scream and say " ATTACK! " he heard the sound of rushing feet and and the screams of soldiers ready for there blood lusting, there were way in over there heads " Father " is one of the 7 great lycans who rule the lycan world. That is why he is the king of this region, he looked around the damp room again and sighed knowing that he would probably be here for a while.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord Michael

" This shall be the day of reckoning for us " He said as he was suited up with his armor and handed his large blade his strengh was amazing and it matched high ranking lycans, so did his top officers. He walked towards the battle field wielding
his blade ready for the battle at hand.

Alfonzo went to the battle field and saw all of his fellow brethren .. he picked up a sword from the ground and spun it a few times . this will be great .. he ran and swung the sword it grazed clean through the mans neck his body falls limp to the floor . another guard watches this happen and holds his hand up . he thought i still had the seal on my chest .. well i guess he didn't know it was gone .. i threw the swrd it him he readied to dodge it . i transformed and ran under the blade at him . he didn't know which to block so he ran i reached up to grab the sword and was it with an arrow in the arm . i rolled over as it lay in my forearm