ALWAYS OPEN A x A Looking for a long term angst rp

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.

sun-and-moon

Always open and looking for replies!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Trying to be more active!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Whump
Hi y'all! I don't have a specific request, but I would like a long term angsty rp! Preferably something with lots of character development where we develop lore over time, and we draw art for our rp! In a partner I tend to look for someone who's expressive both in and out of character, but these are really my only criteria!

Hi y'all! I don't have a specific request, but I would like a long term angsty rp! Preferably something with lots of character development where we develop lore over time, and we draw art for our rp! In a partner I tend to look for someone who's expressive both in and out of character, but these are really my only criteria!
Hello ^^ I would love to rp. I'm 16 so I hope you're within a reasonable range of that 😅 however I might be scarce in sending art of the role-play, however im one to constantly come up w/ ideas for plot

Hello ^^ I would love to rp. I'm 16 so I hope you're within a reasonable range of that 😅 however I might be scarce in sending art of the role-play, however im one to constantly come up w/ ideas for plot
Alright! That'd be cool! Want me to message you?

Alright! That'd be cool! Want me to message you?
Yup ^^