MOVIES Last Movie You Watched

I don't watch movies terribly often, but went to the Haunted Mansion with my husband and our friend, and we thoroughly enjoyed it! Movie theater popcorn always brings the experience together, of course 👻
I LOVED the Haunted Mansion movie!
I saw it with my sister and I reeeeaaallly want to either see it again or for it to come out on DVD or Disney Plus or something really soon because I want to watch it again!

Also 11/10 for movie theater popcorn :)

• Love
Reactions: Megasis
The Creator. So very good.

I finally watched Avatar: The Way of Water last night.

....I am unsure if I liked it or not 🤔

Last movie I saw in theatres was Barbie

last movie I saw outside the theatre is across the spiderverse

Just watched La Llorona with the husband. It wasn't that scary though, kinda sad about that. Most of the conjuring movies are getting a little predictable though so that probably doesn't help XD HOWEVER, like a week ago I randomly watched Sleepy Hollow and that was awesome.

Last movie I watched was Dead Man's Folly. It's actually a part of the Poirot series, but the episode was an hour and a half long. So, I think that would count as a movie.

The last movie I watched in theaters was Oppenheimer.

Now the very last movie I watched was Five Night's At Freddy's. It was pretty good, but it was definitely a movie mostly meant for fans. I say this only because I don't know if non fans or those unfamiliar with the horror survival game will understand what's going on. What I really liked was the looks of the animatronics as well as the fictional restaurant. They were both very well done and the animatronics looked like they took a long time and a ton of money to make. This movie I can safely say was done with love.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Five Nights At Freddy's.

A bit predictable and funny to me. Not at all scary.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I watched The Blair Witch Project with friends.

I watched Monster House with my partner the other day!

Another movie I just watched was Pet Semetary Bloodlines and I gotta be honest folks I am so confused by what I just watched. Talk about a mess of a movie and this is coming from someone who enjoys the Pet Semetary movies. All of them except this one that is. Believe me, I wanted to like it, but it just wasn't all that good.

So, Bloodlines is meant to be a prequel in case anybody was wondering. This is important because one reason I was confused was certain things were changed and since this movie was meant to be a prequel; to change anything from the original that was set in stone just makes no sense.

Another thing that confused me was the deaths or at least I assume characters died in this movie although it was kind of hard to tell who died and who didn't. Why, you ask? Because annoyingly enough pretty much every death was done off screen. So by the time the movie ended I wasn't sure which characters lived. I just assumed that the ones who aren't seen at the end again were the ones killed off. Also some character deaths weren't acknowledged by the surviving characters; which only added to the confusion. If you've seen the original and even in the remake, every character death was acknowledged by someone and the deaths were on screen, so you know for sure who died in those. You didn't have to guess like you had to in Bloodlines. Also while not all that important, for a movie called, Bloodlines there wasn't all that much blood. All in all very disappointing movie. Don't watch.

Another movie I just watched was Pet Semetary Bloodlines and I gotta be honest folks I am so confused by what I just watched. Talk about a mess of a movie and this is coming from someone who enjoys the Pet Semetary movies. All of them except this one that is. Believe me, I wanted to like it, but it just wasn't all that good.

So, Bloodlines is meant to be a prequel in case anybody was wondering. This is important because one reason I was confused was certain things were changed and since this movie was meant to be a prequel; to change anything from the original that was set in stone just makes no sense.

Another thing that confused me was the deaths or at least I assume characters died in this movie although it was kind of hard to tell who died and who didn't. Why, you ask? Because annoyingly enough pretty much every death was done off screen. So by the time the movie ended I wasn't sure which characters lived. I just assumed that the ones who aren't seen at the end again were the ones killed off. Also some character deaths weren't acknowledged by the surviving characters; which only added to the confusion. If you've seen the original and even in the remake, every character death was acknowledged by someone and the deaths were on screen, so you know for sure who died in those. You didn't have to guess like you had to in Bloodlines. Also while not all that important, for a movie called, Bloodlines there wasn't all that much blood. All in all very disappointing movie. Don't watch.
Yikes. I saw this on Paramount Plus but I wasn't sure. Now reading your review, I will definitely skip it.

Reactions: Mordo
home from *Killers of the Flower Moon*

genuinely horrific, 10/10

Five nights at Freddy's

I greatly enjoyed it, but I can understand why a person who isn't a fan of the series wouldn't enjoy it as much

Rock my heart, it's a movie about a girl with a heart condition who bonds with a horse and trains to ride him despite the risks involving her heart. It's in German

Beyonce's Renaissance was incredible. Also incredibly gay. I loved it.

Wonka!
It's totally a musical and I was not aware or prepared for that when I went to see it. But it was actually a good movie, I liked it a lot.

The Boy and the Heron - Super whacky, but worth a watch. Can't decide if I loved it or hated it. Animation as always from Miyazaki was amazing.

Violent Night.