ART .:* Isho13's gallery *:.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by deeNME to join our community. Please click here to register.
I like the middle one in the visual novel styles.

Reactions: Isho13
A quick one I did yesterday for Halloween, and because I haven't painted in a long time. Huh, since this is technically a sketch, it won't have it's own section in the first post. >.>

halloween_by_isho13-d9f3466.jpg

A short 20 pages comic I did some time ago. Here is the link to the cover in DeviantArt. There you can navigate from page to page, the links are in the artist's comments.

Midnight Epiphany - Cover

bbportada_by_isho13-d9fp7bm.jpg

OMG, I totally forgot I drew this a couple of weeks ago >.<

comic_torihacker_by_isho13-d9g787j.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: adabotcon
Another one! God my handwriting is terrible .-.

heating_system_by_isho13-d9k46kq.jpg

• Love
@adabotcon So, hopefully when you see this it's already Christmas for you. If you even log in during Christmas >_> Well this has been a great year of roleplaying with you (it's just a year right?) so I wanted to make something n.n God, the photo is so crappy >.< Hope you like it.

"The guys are throwing a Christmas party. The conversation between Marco and Maximilian went something like this:

Marco: So we're throwing a Christmas party and I thought we could go with costumes. Wanna join? Donato will be Santa, I'm going to be... Some kind of deer... And you can be the Grinch.

Max: What's a grinch?

Marco: You know, that ugly green thing dressed like Santa that wants to ruin Christmas. It's a very famous movie apparently.

Max: Oh! Yes, I can do that."

maximilian_grinch_by_isho13-d9ldamr.jpg

marco looks like Karnayna, and the Tzimisce looks like it's from a D&D Monster's Manual

Reactions: Isho13
marco looks like Karnayna, and the Tzimisce looks like it's from a D&D Monster's Manual

Quien es Karnayna?

Amor, la compu se me entró a actualizar sola .-. No puedo parar el proceso y parece que va a tardar un monton. La dejare prendida toda la noche .-. Hasta mañana, que duermas lindo.

El dios de la caza y los animales en la religión wiccana, divino consorte de la diosa luna

@adabotcon Here is Valentine's Day already, and since we've had such a good roleplay for so long, I think me making a Valentine's Card is mandatory.

This is NOT a request for a scene with a ArthurxDonato steamy tentacle sex scene.

Or is it?

san_valentin_tori_by_isho13-d9rnsz6.jpg

• Love
Even if they're chibis, drawing so many people is a pain in the butt -_- Enjoy n_n

shipping_by_isho13-d9tnna8.jpg

• Love
I get so boooored in college Dx But the fact that the subject's name can be translated to 'Lawful Engineering' is amusing to me. Here, have my boredom:

doodles_ing_legal_by_isho13-d9y9v1a.jpg

• Love
A little thing I did because I feel terrible. I can't wait for my tests to be over and go back to the psychiatrist. I need help.

i_need_help_by_isho13-da3qjk3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chillin and Hana
Finished this one tonight!

hechicero_by_isho13-daae0vn.jpg

A little thing I made for my little brother, for his birthday :D His account on Newgrounds is Madnesia19, and he makes some interesting -and violent- flash animations about Madness Combat n.n

madnesia19_by_isho13-dafkx42.jpg

Reactions: chillin
@adabotcon Zoom in to see better n.n *ahem* Gentle reminder that we still have to do that ArthurxDonato tentacle sex scene... (Couldn't refrain myself from drawing my dream xD)

20161227_155718_by_isho13-dat6sqa.jpg

what is Arthur bringing in? OR WHOOOO!?