NEW ARRIVAL Introductions!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

xx_Duchess_xx

Edgebabby
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello all,

It's a pleasure to meet you all and be apart of this community. Call me Duchess, I am a 25 year old woman who is new to this site but not at all new to roleplaying! I have been partaking in roleplay since I was only a preteen and it's been probably over a decade now that I have enjoyed the hobby.

I would classify myself as an advanced literate to novella writer who always writes in third person. I mainly prefer to partake in 1v1 stories involving a variety of content. I must admit, fandoms will always be the way to my heart and my first choice in all, but am always open to some good original plots as well! I am a sucker for anything involving romance, angst, drama, and action but will not shy away from other themes. I am pretty comfortable playing female and male characters alike while and will always encourage doubling if that's your cup of tea!

I do have a full time job and rather active social life so at times my replies are a bit slower but I try to be as active as I can, mainly in the evenings and on the few days I have off at the beginning of the week.

If any of you are ever interested in chatting or possibly discussing a story, my DMs are always open! Thanks so much for reading and I hope to get the chance to write with some of you! :)

-Duchess

Welcome to iwaku! Hope you like it here!

Divine! Simply Divine!

Welcome, welcome! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! We're really glad to have you here with us.

If you haven't already, please be sure to read through newbie navigation and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member. We have the green usernames

Hope you enjoy yourself here and good luck to you!

Happy writing! ✨

Hey there! May is turning out to be the month where people are sliding back into old hobbies, I love it!
Iwaku is a grand place, I hope that you snag a few writing partners soon and start having some fun with good ole RP ♡