I fell headfirst into the Assassin's Creed fandom again. Looking to write some good ol' historical stabby stories

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.

Rhonu

Edgebabby
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I LOVE fandom based RP. For original content, most of what I do is historical fantasy. Most of it contains slash/yaoi, and I'd be willing to try furry some time, but I'm definitely not in a rush to do so.
Yes hello hi. Not new here, not new to RP but I haven't been on this site in... a long time. Don't let that deter you, I'm certainly not rusty when it comes to writing.

So! Assassin's Creed. I fell out of the fandom for a while but it came back with a vengeance with the announcement of AC Mirage and AC Red (finally!) and now I have CRAVINGS.

Canon/Canon ONLY with one exception but it's a little specific. It's canon/OC with you writing the OC, ask if you're curious. I RP through private message or discord, no public threads. Discord for OOC chat is very much encouraged.

I really really really enjoy slow burn romance with a good mixture of angst, drama and humor, and enemies-to-lovers is a favorite trope of mine. Obviously smut is not needed because if that were the case I would've posted this in redstar instead (though I'm not against including it, but it's not a must at all). Having said that, smut or no smut, platonic or romantic, I am restricting myself to M/M for the main characters. I'm also very big on sharing plot bunnies so please don't hesitate to share any and every idea you may have ^__^

I enjoy a lot of different ships and I'm also okay with AUs like... modern day or whatever. I have done a modern day Leonardo/Arno once and it was amazing. I will add that there are a few games that I haven't played and a few characters I don't care about. this includes everything from Syndicate and Odessy, and Valhalla but that's only because I haven't gotten around to playing that one yet. I'm also not huge on Origins though it's okay. Still working my way through that one. Basically I love everything from AC1 to and including Unity, those are always good.

When it comes favorite characters, I like most of them but I'm very basic lol. Gotta go with the original, I adore Altair and love writing him. AltMal is of course A+ fantastic but I'm open to other ideas and suggestions. I'm also not dead-set on writing Altair but I do have a preference for him at this moment. (where is my AC1 remaster Ubi?!)

So yeah. Feel free to send me a message if you're interested in working something out.

Hey! I may be willing to try something out!