Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]
Kyouko_Ico.jpg

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

It wasn't often that Kyouko Himura's feelings told her to back down. To give up. To lose. For the pirate who listened more to her gut than brains this was maybe even a whole new experience. It had to be because any form of opposition would make the situation only worse for Sagawa. Kyouko realized that. The bliss of ignorance that allowed Kyouko to challenge this opponent was quickly filled in by the enemy's very own wisdom.

Sagawa slipped out of her grasp.

This can't be it.
Yuri, who opened a door for a shameful retreat.
Mana, who offered herself in exchange for the hacker had visibly given up.
Vitri, who was quickly tamed by the kind-of-opposing Ayame who somehow ended up not caring at the end and left.
Michio, the Fool which actions were the Sign, the final nail in the coffin, that he was finished with the Chapter called Sagawa.

They weren't people Kyouko could rely on. Not that she ever intended to.

Kyouko gave Leo a murderous glare. His words, his reasoning, he wasn't exactly wrong but... not right either. Sagawa had certain skills but she wasn't the only one. Certainly not.

"Don't speak like you know everything."

Was all Kyouko threw towards Leo's direction. He probably didn't care that much either and just wanted to chase the Boxer Brigade that Kyouko put serious effort into ignoring so far.

With Kane out of the picture the blonde now concentrated back on matters at hand. She was at an impasse. An impasse brought forth through her own weakness. Feelings that the one-eye managed to suppress started to swell up again. Anger and frustration aimed at the World and herself all the same.

There had to be something. Anything. She could do. Kyouko Himura was fine to burden everything by herself if it meant to help her friends... .

"...!"

It hit her like a Revelation. Stupid. Stupidstupidstupid. The fact she hadn't thought of that in the first place made her look miserable?

"Fine." Kyouko finally spoke up - way more calm and confident. Aimed at Kokoro and Sagawa alike. A smile of confidence. Her broken mask restored to one-hundred percento. It was easy. Really.

"I take on Sagawa's dept and she is free to go, no?"

It sounded so simple, so easy, so naive. Yet it was a battle she had only just started. Not only was Kyouko aware Sagawa would oppose but she also lacked the same capabilities the meat-bun lover had.

Still, Kyouko wasn't completely unprepared. Just, maybe, for the 0.0001% possibility that this one simple sentence did its magic would mean Kyouko didn't have to show her weak side in front of anyone but Sagawa. It meant she wouldn't need to admit part of the feelings she tried so desperately to ignore. Only if... .

"...What?"
"Kyou! Do you know what you're saying!? Stop it!"

Kokoro Amane see,ed to need to take a moment to even accept what the pirate had just put forward. Take all of Sagawa Mizunohara's debt on for herself so that she'd be able to enjoy going to the hot springs today.

Just how simple minded was this person?

"President?"

Yuri looked over her charge. Typically her scathing commentary didn't take so long for her to process through. But it seemed like she was having difficulty for once.

"Sorry, the thing that I just heard was so preposterous that I'm not sure if this person is trying to mock me or not... but. You're really serious aren't you, Himura Kyouko?"

Kokoro Amane crossed her arms. Ultimately answering the question was easiest to just answer truthfully. But of course, she was interested in extracting some form of amusement from this entire farce. So, she looked the meat bun lover.

"What do you think Mizunohara-san? Your friend wanting to sacrifice their financial future for you? Really now, I wonder what you must've done to them to make them feel that way."

Sagawa Mizunohara shook her head.

"I won't allow it! I appreciate how you feel Kyou. But you can't! That's going too far!"

"I'm dead serious."

Of course both Sagawa's and Kokoro's replies were something she had expected. Tough, while Kyouko didn't know just how much debt her childhood friend had acquired, there seemed to be a misunderstanding on the class president's side.

The pirate would get to that in a second however, for now, she focused solely on Sagawa. With most people already being on their way more-or-less this was a lot easier. It had to be easier. Sacrifices had to be made.

Giving Sagawa a determined look that seemed to forcefully blank out everyone around her, Kyouko started with a soft smile.

"Of course you wouldn't allow it. I know very well how you try to shoulder everything alone and, thanks to your techno mumbo-jumbo, seem to be pretty good at it. But... do you know how I feel? I can not blame you considering the ability of fooling myself seems to be my only strong point..." A self-mocking grin formed on Kyouko's lips for a second. Finding the right words... wasn't easy, but then again, saying whatever came to her mind was probably the closest to her truth.

"... but, you see, I am slowly getting sick of it. The past days, no, months, maybe even years, I told myself to look ahead. To be stronger. To cherish what I can still hold onto rather than mourn what I lost. Over and over I told myself to continue walking forward. Over corpses, for a brighter future." The blonde could tears swelling up her eyes.

"Kimura Yuuki, Misheru, Nyoko, Kira, and even the unspoken promise with Iori. In jail, no-contact, missing, in coma, whatever. It hurt. It hurt every single time one of them was lost. And I am not just talking about the pain they are causing by simply being... gone. No I am talking about myself. My own feeling of worthlessness. Of having no power over anything. Of being able to do nothing." Despite the blonde's tears she continued to monologue speak rather calm, though agitated.

"Each and every single time I told myself to not give up to give it my best to be stronger. With a confident smile towards the sky. Higher and higher. Back then I used to think I could solve everything with guts and simply putting my mind to it. Pfsh, who am I kidding, even now I want to believe," A genuine chuckle. "I'd sell my soul if it meant I could make my friends happy." There was no reason to drag this out any longer. With her own feelings hopefully more-or-less conveyed she now brought the conversation back to the current matters.

"And now, here we are, you and I. This exploiting Snake wanting to use you for her personal enjoyment despite it being clear you don't like it. Here we are, again, where I am just supposed to watch how someone that is dear to me is suffering? Do you want me to be say 'I am glad my little Sagawa-chan is being held captive instead of being killed?'" By now, Kyouko's tears already stopped, her weak side already buried once again.

"That isn't better than being dead in the first place! A walking corpse, or something." The second time Kyouko had to smile, spiting herself. "And you know what's funny? The day I told myself to finally confess to Kira was the day she disappeared. The day Iori and I promised each other to become closer was the last day I saw her. How am I supposed to know nothing like that will happen to you, too?" With the red-hair out of the picture talking about this seemed awfully easier... though still sad.

"So, once again, here we are. You with your convenient leet-knowledge and me who can only rely on her brute-force and undying willpower. The only thing I see myself being able to do, right here, right now, is doing exactly what I said. Be selfish like a certain someone in the hospital told me and take on your goddamn debt and be over with it." With that, Kyouko was done. Closing her eyes for a second she sighed. Slowly acknowledging those around her again.

Looking at Kokoro, as if she wasn't aware that the Snake hadn't been around despite all she had just said, the pirate pointed one of her nine fingers at her. "Listen up, Amane Kokoro! I am very well aware that I don't have the same skill-set as my dear Sagawa-chan. I am very well aware how preposterous my request is. This isn't just about some goddamn hot-spring visit. I am willing to work my ass off just all the same. I don't care what you going to put me through or how dirty it'd get. For my friends, I am willing, no, I am going to move mountains." As if she had forgotten something Kyouko thought for a second before quickly adding.

"Also, since you're just as manipulative as Nyoko. When I said I take on her debt it'd obviously includes whatever interest!"

Mizunohara was speechless. Seeing Kyouko like this, she couldn't believe what she was saying.

Go so far as to sell their soul to make others she cared about happy? She didn't want! That was.. the exact thing that was wrong.

She wanted to protect Kyouko from it. All of those things that were encroaching on her and the others. Because certainly if she got involved then, she feared that she really would lose her.

Just like...

"This is the only path for me now."
"In order to become the hero that could save every person he cares about, I would willingly become the most hated villain."

...him.

I'm acting just like him.

Seeing Sagawa's mute nature at this point, Kokoro continued:

"Haaa? Move mountains you say? Certainly, if stupidity was able to generate physical force, you'd no doubt have no trouble in such a feat, I'd say. But you know? That doesn't do anything to bring in any money, you know?"

"Money comes from useful things that people want. Like skills, or things that are valuable. Like bodies for example."

"Amane-san..."

Yuri meekishly voiced her protest.

"Let me clarify. Going from what you're saying Himura - and barring the unlikely possibility that you happen to have enough transferable assets to buy a small company, you're saying you're going to work off Mizunohara's debt in her stead, right? What skills would you have beyond trying to beat up people? I don't have any real need for anyone like that. I have plenty on call for that role. The only way you'd be useful in that regard, is if you could prove to me you're even better than one of my best in the roster."

"Do you think you'd even last three exchanges against my personal bodyguard?If you're going to move mountains for me, then surely you'd have enough zeal to last that long?"

Kyouko was met only by Sagawa's silence. Did... she actually manage to convince her? Ignorant of Sagawa's thoughts that more-or-less mirrored Kyouko's agenda, the three of them weren't that different in the end?

Kokoro, on the other hand, had plenty to say. In fact, the girl gave the pirate even an actual chance! Or maybe she just wanted to legally beat the blonde into an unrecognizable mess. A smile of confidence. Pushing any doubts, especially with that still not fully-recovered body of hers, aside the blonde accepted. "Clearly you haven't realized how awesome I am if all you think I'm just some thug! But fine by me. I accept your... proposal!"

"Very well then. I guess we'll have to wait for that chance to test your mettle until a more appropriate time then. In the meantime, I'll have to make use of Mizunohara until then."

Kokoro said this as she turned around.

"No... I don't."

"Good. It's not like you had the option to begin with."

That snake...! Did she just lead her on just now just...!?

Kyouko's next reflex was immediately stopped when she felt a slender hand grip her shoulder. Turning to face them, she was greeted by Yuri, with a sad smile.

"That's enough. You've done enough at this point. Everyone on duty today shall have a chance to go to the springs eventually, so please rest your worries for the time being."

Kyouko after getting such a chance from Kokoro, didn't have much further say. She couldn't save Sagawa right now, but the possibility of it had just opened. She couldn't waste it.

"...!"

Kyouko needed a second. In the end, Sagawa was still lost. And the blonde was now supposed to enjoy herself? How could she possibly do that? Still, in the end, with the chance given, and the time to prepare, this might have not been too bad. Kokoro's confidence did not come from nothing after all. For now, she really had to give it a rest.

"Take care, Sagawa-chan."

Kyouko could only hope by the time her chance to shine it wasn't already too late.

"Guess I'll try to enjoy myself for her sake then, huh?"

Kyouko sounded sarcastic as she acknowledged Yuri before also heading to the women's changing room... .

@Ehb (duh)
@Luma (Technically still around more or less?)
@Rithas (Innocent bystander)
@darnerdemons (Also still around...?)
@Accelerator @RedArmyShogun (Were briefly enough around to maybe have caught onto something)
@_AnyoneIForgot
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Esmeray
Something important is about to be decided....

Rolling!

(Derp I Didn't mean to double post but oh well!)

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa_Ico.jpg

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

"Take care, Sagawa-chan."

"Yeah."

Sagawa replied as her friend walked by, unable to do anything further.

"Guess I'll try to enjoy myself for her sake then, huh?"

"Certainly so."

Empty replies. In the end, the feeling of hopelessness remained as Kyouko and the others departed.

"So that is that then. Now, about these 'rangers' in their underpants." Kokoro walked past Leo as she inspected them. "So then, would you all care to explain why you still haven't put your clothes back on?"

"Uhuh...."

"'Uh huh' He says...."

"Uhuh..."

"Is that the only thing they've been saying up till now?"

Sagawa walked up and inspected them. They didn't seem to mind her her nosiness as she looked around them.

"Uhuh."

"Yes. It's particularly suspicious as well. That's why I want you to identify if whatever is wrong with them is related to their chips."

[ "Everyone! Something's happened in the Main Bath House! Please hurry over immediately!" ]

A panicked social morals officers relayed his message to all the other social morals and student council members in the building, pleading for help.

Immediately Kokoro's eyes moved over to Leo. A furl was visible on her brow.

"So.. we're going to go through this again, huh?"

In the corner of Leo's eye, he could see the catonic figures start to twitch into motion.

"Watch out! They're-!"

The two 'Rangers lunged at Leo and Kokoro. One each.

Leo seeing Kokoro's eyes widening at the approach of the person coming for her, moved to.... In his peripheral vision, he can see Sagawa was also about to get captured. Really? Was he and Kokoro about to be taken captive by people in their underwear?

@Rithas
@darnerdemons (?)

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= , white, solid]
[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths ]

"Stop it Midori-san! Aren't we all friends?!?! You are drowning him stop!!!"

Ishikawa, frantically reached out to pull Ishikawa off of his friend. He....

[Ishida Rolled a '2' ! ]

...Failed to do so.

Reacting to being pulled up, Ishikawa's head an into his jaw. Ishida felt his teeth jab into his tongue. Forcing him to stumble back in pain. When he regained his composure, he was met with a defensive Ishikawa. Looking at him wit a betrayed expression.

"What are you doing Ishida-kun? We're going to help Ryuu-kun aren't we!?"

Ishida was not going to back down. Regaurdless of what she was saying, right now, his friend was drowning. He just had to get past her and pull Ryuu out. He just had to get to him!

"If you're going to be that way then fine... If you really want Ryuu to suffer that badly then... I'll just have to stop you here!"

SIshikawa pu her hand into her skirt pocket. Mercilessly, she moved forward to Ishida... the first thing he noticed was a very telltale 'cracking' sound going through the air. No way! So she wasn't lying when she said she carried one around!?

"Go to sleep!"

Ishikawa...

[Ishikawa Rolled a '2'! ]

...was turned back. Naomasa, dodging her taser he struggled against her. One of his hands managed to get a hold of her head. Without thinking, he force it down, just to get her off.

It was then he heard it. The sickening sound of something hard striking into the ground. Followed by the clattering of plastic as Ishikawa's taser skittered a short distance away.

The next couple of moments went by in slow motion. Other social morals officers and Michio pulled Ryuu out of the pool and began to administer CPR. While others moved over to Ishikawa and Ishida - another moving to secure the Taser on the ground.

"Come on! Miyamoto-san!" The Male Social Morals officer said as he pressed on Ryuu's chest.

[ Male Social Morals Officer Rolled a '1'! ]

*Cough! Cough!*

"Good! Good! One more time!"

Just a few feet away, Ishikawa was still crumbled in the ground, just as she had been when Naomasa threw her head into the ground. Another social morals officer, careful kneeled by her, and immediately cover his mouth. Between her red fringes, her paled eyes were still wide in shock.

Ishida would never be able to get that gruesome image out of his mind.

Walking over to inspect a Female Social Morals officer could just barely stomach it. Seeing someone who had just died.

"How horrible. She's really..."

She looked between Michio and the stunned Ishida.

"Kamijou-san...." She said, calling out to him meekly. "While I think I understand what happened, should we fallow protocol and arrest him?"

Michio was asked to make the call of what to do next. While police and medical personnel had already been called, there was the matter of the things that had to be handled now. While it was a sigh of relief to see Miyamoto's CPR going well, the fact remained that Ishikawa had just died at Ishida's hands.

Michio...
Ishida...
Rei and Yuuki...

@zane620
@Accelerator
@Karyra
@LowDefinition
@RedArmyShogun

[/fieldbox]

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths, Changing Room ]

"I see. If Michio's there then we'll keep the way in under lockdown."

It was strange. While changing out, Kyouko and the other girls saw several of the social morals officers rush into the closed down main bath. The boys even seemed to disregard the fact it was the girls' changing room, running through with a distinct sense of purpouse.

The girls continued on, joking at the occurence.

But... eventually, Yuri stopped one of the girls seeming to answer this strange calling to the main baths. She instructed her:

"That's about enough I believe. Just please keep watch over here until help arrives. Michio-san should have things under control in there."

"Yes, mam'. I'll keep this door locked down then."

Yuri turned to leave. Making her way to one of the exits. As she passed the girls, she gave them a reminder.

"Everyone, please remember to exit out of the right. The private baths the west wing are all for the girls, just be careful not to slip! Please remember that we do want you to cover yourself with a towel while you make your way to and from the pools."

Among Mana, Kyouko, and the other girls there. There was this sense of urgency in the air. Something might've happened.

As Yuri walked out of the door leading into the west wing... the door out to the main entryway clicked into lock position. Preventing any exit back out to where Kokoro and Sagawa were. Still as ominous as that was, that wasn't a reason not to just enjoy the trip for what it was worth, right?

@Skyswimsky
@Luma

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray and zane620
[fieldbox= Yuuki Iwasawa, #339966, solid]

s6078.jpg

December 18th, Late Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Bath

Yuuki was patching up the walls together with Rei. 'Can't believe what that bitch just told Rei... Calm down Yuuki, you better not be worked up over it' Yuuki thought as he helped patching up the walls. But it was then... he heard a loud splash. He looked over to the splash and saw what happened. Midori was drowning Ryuu into the bath. Yuuki could only watch as he wouldn't be fast enough to prevent it.

. . .

As Ishikawa pulled out a taser from her pocket. Yuuki instinctively took a step closer towards both Ishida and Ishikawa, and then... When Ishida grab hold of Ishikawa's head and slams her down. A loud thud could be heard...

. . .

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion as the social morals officers marches in and get the situation in control. Yuuki watches over as Ryuu was carried out of the pool by the SM Officers. Looking at the CPR attempt, and it seems that Ryuu didn't die. He then looked over at Ishida, slowly approaching him and then noticed that he couldn't stop looking down. Yuuki looked at Ishikawa and he couldn't believe it... A murder happened in this bathhouse. Yuuki reflexively gasped and closed his mouth as he saw Ishikawa's lifeless body.

Yuuki then overheard a conversation between Michio and a female SM officer.

--...should we fallow protocol and arrest him?"

Yuuki looked over at Michio. "Don't." Yuuki said firmly. "I can explain... Ishikawa... Tried to drown Ryuu into the pool." He started to explain what happened earlier. "Ishida tried to prevent Ishikawa from drowning Ryuu... But then... She assaulted Ishida with a taser... And then... This happened..." He looked back at Ishikawa's body for a while before looking back at Michio. "It was a self defense, please... Don't arrest him." Yuuki asked Michio to not arrest Ishida over this.

@Accelerator
@Karyra
@RedArmyShogun
@zane620
@Ehb
@NotAnotherMurderInHisakawa

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: zane620
[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, purple, solid]
SaionjiIco.jpg

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Bath]

"Stop it Midori-san! Aren't we all friends?!?! You are drowning him stop!!!"

Ishida was too slow. Ryuu was under for too long. Ishida couldn't get through and Rei couldn't either, not with Midori pulling out that taser. There was no way to fall down gracefully without hurting yourself in the baths, but that became less of a problem when Ishida grabbed Midori's head and hit it against the floor.

Rei closed her eyes before it happened. She didn't need to see what happened next, judging by the sound.

One of the Social Morals Officers went to perform CPR on Ryuu and at least he managed to survive. Rei was just...

Numb.

She should be upset that someone died. Outraged. Probably yell or scream or something else. But she could only look at the remains of Midori Ishikawa as they confirmed her death. Ishida would probably never get over her death by his hands. As it was, Rei figured she'd need to see if the blood got into the water or not. Not to mention the fact that now the lobby was going to have to remain just as full as it had been before.

Her thoughts just turned to her own business.

"While I think I understand what happened, should we fallow protocol and arrest him?"

That would probably be logical.

"Don't. I can explain... Ishikawa... Tried to drown Ryuu into the pool."
Yuuki spoke up.

"Ishida tried to prevent Ishikawa from drowning Ryuu... But then... She assaulted Ishida with a taser... And then... This happened... It was a self defense, please... Don't arrest him."

"I agree and confirm what Iwasawa-san saw. It was just bad luck it ended like this. However, if you are going to arrest him, don't make it public or obvious. I'm sure Naomasa-san will probably go quietly if you choose to do so. He could use some space right now, I think."
Rei was even-toned. She had to keep calm. "I can assume others have taken charge of the lobby, yes? Michio-san, do you want me to help the lobby or stay here? Your choice since you seem to be in charge of this fiasco."

This was a disaster. Today was just supposed to be stressful in dealing with the students. Not murder. And she had to explain what had happened to her mother, too. This was shaping up to be a horrible day, all in all.

@Ehb @zane620 @LowDefinition @BloodInTheWater
[/fieldbox]

[ "Everyone! Something's happened in the Main Bath House! Please hurry over immediately!" ]

A panicked social morals officers relayed his message to all the other social morals and student council members in the building, pleading for help.

Immediately Kokoro's eyes moved over to Leo. A furl was visible on her brow.

In the corner of Leo's eye, he could see the catonic figures start to twitch into motion.

"Watch out! They're-!"

The two 'Rangers lunged at Leo and Kokoro. One each.

Leo seeing Kokoro's eyes widening at the approach of the person coming for her, moved to.... In his peripheral vision, he can see Sagawa was also about to get captured. Really? Was he and Kokoro about to be taken captive by people in their underwear?
[fieldbox=Vitri, #b35900, solid]
[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby Underwear rangers attack!]
vitriico-jpg.139238

"Watch out! They're-!"
The call of his friend to be alert was more than enough to get his full attention on the situation. The naked rangers had set to attack kokoro and Leo. Thanks to his proximity the man lifted a leg high as he span quickly to build power and momentum in a hwechook towards the half naked man about to attack. He may not like Kokoro as a person, but he'd be damned if he lets her get assaulted when he can at least attempt to stop it. The time for words have passed, these 'rangers' won't listen to reason.

"Don't just stand there, fight for yourself too!" He chastised with a grimace towards all the others within the lobby, but especially towards kokoro who practically let this ranger get so close. A call to action for all of them to fight back and put the rangers back in their place. This might have been a mistake to use this considering proximity to her! I can't stop now. Thus, his foot launches out hoping to hit something...
@Ehb
@Rithas
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Naomasa Ishida, #663c0c, solid"]
Naomasa_Ico.jpg

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths, Changing Room ]

Trying to yank her out and off his friend ending up failing, as she raised her head slamming it underneath his jaw causing him to bite down on his tongue, which on instinct caused him to release her as he stumbled back. He could taste his blood coming from his tongue as he looked at Midori who looked as if he had betrayed her.

"What are you doing Ishida-kun? We're going to help Ryuu-kun aren't we!?"

Was she truly trying to justify drowning him as helping him? What was going on in that mind of her right now? He tried ignoring the pain to his tongue and started moving forward again. "We? At this rate it's me!" was his only retort to that kind of reply. His best friend needed to be saved from drowning, and his new friend needed mental help it seemed.

"If you're going to be that way then fine... If you really want Ryuu to suffer that badly then... I'll just have to stop you here!"

The next thing she said though did cause some confusion to become clear to see on his face as he continued to move further in, only to stop and step back a it at hearing the crackling sounds, of what was most likely that taser she mentioned she carried. So she wasn't joking about that after all. Her next line telling him to go to sleep caused adrenaline to start pumping even more into his body. As the taser came at him, it was all he could do to dodge it just barely. Trying to push her away from him, so when he got his hand on her head without thinking he slammed her head first on the ground.

Hearing the sickening sound of her skull bashing off the ground, it was at that very moment he knew what he had just done. It was a good thing the others were able to get Ryuu out of the water as he was currently in a state of shock. Just gazing down at Midori who wasn't moving, her taser scattered away from her. His eyes were wide as he stumbled back a few inches before collapsing on the ground, staring at the ground. Her face of shock was etched in his brain forever, a look that spoke of betrayal.

He could hear all the commotion going on but he just continued staring at the ground, even as Michio and others got Ryuu breathing again. The next thing he heard was rather obvious and that was his arrest, he wouldn't even resist them if they decided to take him in.

"Don't. I can explain... Ishikawa... Tried to drown Ryuu into the pool." he heard Yuuki speak up on his behalf.

"Ishida tried to prevent Ishikawa from drowning Ryuu... But then... She assaulted Ishida with a taser... And then... This happened... It was a self defense, please... Don't arrest him."

"I agree and confirm what Iwasawa-san saw. It was just bad luck it ended like this. However, if you are going to arrest him, don't make it public or obvious. I'm sure Naomasa-san will probably go quietly if you choose to do so. He could use some space right now, I think." even Rei was defending him, remaining calm. He always respected that about her. "I can assume others have taken charge of the lobby, yes? Michio-san, do you want me to help the lobby or stay here? Your choice since you seem to be in charge of this fiasco."

While his gaze still stuck to the ground he manged to speak out to one of his other childhood friends, Michio. ".... What...whatever you do Michio-kun.... I'm okay with it. Yet.... what do I do now? it came out rather quiet, not a normal tone of voice from him. Yet it would still be clear enough to state he would comply with whatever his friend chose to do with him, yet one thing weighed heavily on his mind. A murder was a murder, no doubt if this did get out. His life was basically forever changed today.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

What in the hell is it no-

"..."

Are you fucking Kidding me? Oh sacred Gods, how about not just looking on for a change?

Turning her head to see the commotion, it seemed the drowning was stopped, but with the blood pooling, making it's way to the hot spring, this trip was a bust.. From an attempted murder to an actual murder. With a shake of her head, Ayame hurriedly puts the final touches on the tarp, securing it, she was fairly sure some of the conversation here would be carrying over to the males side, and it would only be a small bit of time till panic and fear set in among some of them on one side or the other.

"Yare Yare... We aren't the cops and I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not hiding what's left of her... All the rest of you, get out of here, keep calm, stay in the dressing room.."
Watching as a few of the outsiders stood around staring Ayame motions with the Bokken in a sweep.

"GET! And stay there!" With a harsh commanding tone she glares at the others who weren't directly involved with all this. Looking at the body with a shrug, at least the police would be around to get the students out. But there was no way in hell they would allow them to stay in this and more likely than not it was those chips again somehow. Not bothering to see if her orders were followed, the bodyguard rolls along with her next bit of plan.

Ishikawa was a good girl mostly, more scared of being harmed than harming others, the fact she went out and tried to kill Ryuu was all the proof she needed of her suspicions. Listening to Rei's suggestions, there was no harm in a manner of beating around the issue based off what Yuri had told her. While she couldn't outright say as your body guard this is a terrible idea, she could try getting the point across in a reasonable manner the others might not pick up on.

"You should stay here, the police will want to speak to all of us. Also no one touch that body and we need to get Ryuu back up, he's the main proof we'll need to all of this.." She adds rather matter-of-factly.

Plus all the better to keep my eyes on both of you...

"I don't much like it, but we need to call the police, I don't think I need to remind most of you of what happened lately.. I'm sure they'll not hold it against Ishida-San, but if we try covering this up, then how long till one of you cracks? What do we tell her Family?"

For a reason Ayame didn't totally understand, she was remarkably calm, maybe even slightly excited by the bloodshed. The situation before her wasn't even worth a pause as she makes sure her work on the wall is finished.

"And just how long do we have till someone runs out of here screaming? Do you really want to stand in front of that herd of Elephants?"

Or is anything else happening outside, hearing a commotion starting up outside that seemed to be the case. "For now we all need to stay here. Or leave only if the situation warrants it, after we've told the police."

Keeping her grip tight on the wooden sword, Ayame keeps a close eye on the main entry and the improvised one, this would not be a repeat of her earlier failures.. Or so she hoped. But with her luck as of late she hoped neither of her charges tried playing the hero, or worse yet went their separate ways. No matter how often she brought it up, one person guarding two was a set up for failure.

And maybe that's the whole point..

[/fieldbox]

@zane620
@Accelerator
@Karyra
@LowDefinition

@Ehb

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, solid]

Leo_Real_Ico.jpg

Leo wondered what was up with everyone make speeches. Perhaps it was something in the water?

Still, Leo couldn't help but understand where Kyouko was coming from. He did feel sympathy for her. A just and heroic cause. If only...

If only she was trying to save anyone else.

"So that is that then. Now, about these 'rangers' in their underpants. So then, would you all care to explain why you still haven't put your clothes back on?"

"Uhuh"
"Uhuh He says"
"Uhuh"

"Uhuh..." This conversation required a delicate touch.

"Yes. It's particularly suspicious as well. That's why I want you to identify if whatever is wrong with them is related to their chips."

"When is it not?"

A slow sigh escaped Leo's lips.

"Watch out! They're-!"

One month, that's all he wanted. One month one of peace.

Yet he was here was getting lunged at by a half naked hooligan. Honestly, he wondered why.

"Oh, fuck off!" He took a step to the left. Before quickly pushing himself forward, bringing his knee upward to hopefully connect with the attackers groin. If sucessful, he supposed he would have to go after the one attacking Sagawa. Since He doubted that she was about to pull off some magical karate moves.

And she was, however begruding to him, likely vital to this mess.

@Ehb
@darnerdemons[/fieldbox]

Sagawa_Ico.jpg

"Ghh...! Stop!"

Sagawa angrily reprimanded one of the boys. It seemed like he was a bit on the more scrawny side - as he was struggling to even wrestle control over Sagawa's arms. Unfortunately for Vitri and Leo, the ones they faced were not quite as puny.

Both Vitri and Leo made moves in order to intercept and counter the attacks being made by the half naked rangers whom spontaneously sprung into aggressive action. Vitri kicked, Leo Kicked...

[ Leo and Vitri Rolled a '2'! ]

...!

The two boys felt the wind blown out of them as they were simultaneously smashed right into their chests. The end result left them as crumbled heaps on the ground. The impact was considerable, Leo and Vitri felt the impact all the way down to their ribcages.

Two of the boys were now down. As for Mizunohara... she was had a little bit more luck. All the while, the drone Mana lent her wait hovering just over her. Realizing it was about study enough, Sagawa bumped into Kazami with her head, making it fly it's blade into the face of the attacker. Enough to make him to back off. Free of him, she ordered the three of assailants to stop completely.

"Macro Command! Break Nonvital! Group A!"

The three immediately fell limp. Becoming even more non-responsive as they were before. Like fallen ragdolls, the two atop Vitri and Leo became dead weights. While the boy trying to apprehend Sagawa collapsed into an ackward pile before her. It was actually the most uncomfortable thing to watch, as Leo could almost swear that he probably would've broken a couple bones or two to fall like that.

But the command that Sagawa did wasn't related to physically harming someone's bones. Rather... if Leo understood what Mizunohara's macro-command was doing... it just stopped the three boys' nonvital chip functions. Making them nothing less than just barely breathing ragdolls.

As he struggled to get up, he could only wonder. Just what other things she could do.

Could she just tell someone's heart to stop too, even? Was a monster like that really under Kokoro's 'ownership' now?

Kokoro and Sagawa helped the two boys up. They leaned the three boys off to the side. Though, still feeling the impact of the tackles into their bodies, Leo and Vitri couldn't help but steal glances at the three.

"Alright Mizunohara. First off. What just happened?"

"They got a command from their puppetmaster to attack."

"Controlled by someone then. Fine. So, can you figure out who they are like last time?"

Sagawa shook her head.

"No. Last time, it was possible to pinpoint where Kimura-san and Lisa-chan were being controlled because their connections were done through the school network. But, this one is being done on a broader connection. It's going through the same signals that everyone's cellular and internet features run off of. It's a lot harder to pinpoint someone on the same network that spans across all of Hisakawa"

"Really... So, are you saying that pretty much everyone here is like that now?"

Kokoro's eyes scanned over Vitro and Leo. Almost as if contemplating whether they too were about to launch their own attack after the Underwear Bandits had failed theirs.

"I don't know. But, if Vitri and Leo coud've been infected, then wouldn't they have attacked along with the two rangers? Plus, myscan on them didn't come up with anything."

What scan? They internally wondered.

"That's true. If that's the case then, there's only a select couple of students who could potentially be getting controlled right now. I take that that attack was there to deliver a simple message that things had just started."

"Started?"

"A succession battle, probably. Should've guessed they'd make a move when they found out I acquired Mizunohara. Better to kill me off now before I consolidated on her abilities."

A succession battle, she said. The term instantly stuck in Leo and Vitri's head as sounding both peculiar and dangerous at the same time. But even without any further explanation it was clear that someone was vying for something - and removing Kokoro was one necessary step in that.

"Leo. Let me tell you something important. All the gloves are off right now. The police aren't going to get involved here. Medical personnel... any emergency services will pretend this immediate area doesn't exist. If you get caught in the crossfire, they'll rather dump your body in a deep pit somewhere and try to pretend you never existed rather than try saving you. You need to run away."

Hold on a second.
Just when did the stakes get cranked up so high? For that reason, everyone else but Kokoro stood dumbfounded.

"Are you deaf? Do I need to say it again?"

Running away was the only clear option here. Kokoro wasn't the one to ease into any sort of revelation, so he simply had to swallow it down, take Vitri and get the hell out of the area.

But... he didn't like it. The uncertain furl in her expression. Normally self-assured and in control, Leo felt like for once, there was a true sense of uncertainty in what Kokoro had going forward.

Now that you're vice president, it'll be natural that you'll be able to take things over if something happens.

Leo grabbed the student council armband pinned to his sleeve.
So that was it then?
Kokoro dying... was already something she had calculated out!?

"...Leo! Go! You too! Whatever-your-last-name-is!"

Vitri couldn't help but feel a little amused yet also disheartened by the command.

@Rithas
@darnerdemons
@Luma
@Skyswimsky

[/fieldbox]

[ December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Women's Baths ]

"No one will be going anywhere at this point, actually."

The voice of a young girl confidently boasted it's way out form the background. Eyes immediately fell on a Social Morals officer with white hair. Her dainty figure and sly looking expression... Michio, nor Ayame, or anyone could recognize her actually. She wasn't a student who went to their school.

But, Ayame Recognized her.

Kokonoe Tenjou. A main member of the main house just like Kokoro.
The ninja instantly felt a deep sense of dread. Realizing what her appearance was signaling.

"You plebeians are all my hostages now you see! So please be a well behaved flock of cattle and sit quietly until things resolve. Plus... if any of my staff here detect you taking any sort of photos or video here, please be assured that your fellow classmates will be quick to find out that's a bad idea. Ah. but you can try calling for the police or paramedics though. I'm sure there's one or two really cynical adults on the job who've always wanted to say 'no' to someone calling in an emergency. Go on! Try!"

What was going on? Was this girl insane?

"...!"
"Stop! Didn't she say not to try taking pictures?!"

THWACK!

The eyes in the room turned to see a social morals officer raise into the air, before splashing down hard into the water. Between the shimmering water droplets and through the steam, a girl with reddish pink hair could be seen.

A familiar figure.
A familiar face.

"That is too bad. Someone always has to be made an example of."

A girl with the same voice.
A girl with the same colored hair.

The girl with white hair clapped her hands. Pleasantly amused by the show.

"Oh! That was splendid! Nishimura-san! Entertaining! Just so entertaining!"

Immediately, the girl went to attack the most apparent obstacle in the room.
Ayame.

[ Nishimura Rolls a '2'! ]

...Ayame was able to react in time. Blocking the attack, and again putting distance between the two. But, that was close. If Ayame was knocked out there... practically everyone else in the room would've been at the white haired aristocrat's unbounded mercy.

Recovering, and pushing the fringes of her hair to the side. The girl who should've been gone turned to her fellow students once more.

"Long time no see. Now then, does anyone else need their suspension of disbelief readjusted? About being hostages that is."

The gears in some of the students' minds started to run into overdrive. If what happened to Ishikawa and was really related to this sadistic girl with white hair.. then, did that mean she was a hacker like Mizunohara? No, she couldn't jump to conclusions just yet. But, as she looked around, she realized that some of the faces in the crowd, even among the social morals officers... she couldn't recognize them.

Damn it! She had been thinking so much about other things! The girl she had just clashed with wasn't the only potential threat.

The little snot had revealed herself. But, what was otherwise a poorly thought out appearance was just a show at her control over the situation. Ayame, nor Michio could touch her even if they wanted to. They couldn't call for help either.

The mikado had their tendrils into every aspect of the town of Hisakawa.

In a battle between direct house heirs... it's completely hands off. The main force in the house, and emergency services make complete way for the two perspective individuals to settle their differences using only the retainers directly in service to them.

Even so, this battlefield was entire uncalled for. The girl had dragged the students at the school into all of this.
Or maybe she regarded the students body as a part of Kokoro Amane's retinue after all.

Michio was in complete disbelief... but his chip continued to tell him the same thing. The girl whom had kicked that boy was recognized by virtually all accounts as the girl whom had gone missing shortly after the first school hacker had been caught. But, despite all resources being put into searching for her, why would she appear now?

Michio called for help.
Answering the operator, he explained what was happening.
Finally he gave their location.

The call was immediately dropped. He was hung up on by emergency services while reporting an actual emergency.

"Let's see. I know Saionji-san and Kamijou-san are also in the race the esteemed position of heir. But, considering you two are considered trash tier already, please take solace in the fact that this little bout of public discourse is between Amane-san and myself. You see? She just acquired something that's is supposed be my strategic edge. So I'm going to neutralize her and that pesky pet of hers named Mizunohara before she can start capitalizing on what's supposed be my advantage."

She spoke with confidence and assurance. Almost sickeningly so.

it was like Kokoro being 'removed' was already decided.
There was no real risk in explaining her plans at this point, since the outcome was assured since things were already set into motion.

Ayame couldn't make a careless move.
Nishimura was there. Existing like a knight on a chessboard contesting it's rival to make a move that would lead to death. Almost everyone in the room had tried to call for help. The police... outside... family. They weren't even receiving signals anymore. The whole area was like a dead zone.

"I'm bored of waiting here. Already. Amane-san knows that she can't run away or I'll have everyone shot. But, she don't even want to move. Truly aggravating. I can't even browse the web right now. Alpha 4 bring me a chair."

"Uhuh."

Ayame could confirm it. By now she had identified at least 6 different people in the crowd aside from Nishimura and Kokonoe whom were likely not social morals officers. They were all also semi-dumbly standing around instead of coordinating. She couldn't tell exactly why, but she could use it to her advantage. If she could coordinate with some of the other students - a couple of correctly position social morals officers, ishida, Kamijou, Saionji, Iwasawa, plus herself. If they all could catch them off guard and disable them, they could turn this all around...

The option to charge the supposed Iori Nishimura lookalike was also there. But even so, a discussion for a plan of action was in order.

And they had to do it fast.

"This chair will do nicely. Now then... Heeey! You all! How about we play a game! I'm thinking of a number between 1-8. What number do you think I'm thinking of? Come on now! Guess, guess!"
She implored.

Would the be able to turn the tables in the main baths?

@RedArmyShogun
@Accelerator
@Karyra
@zane620
@LowDefinition
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[Fieldbox=Vitri, #b35900, Solid]
December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby
vitriico-jpg.139238

The boy stood there and thought while stretching after the small battle ended from sagawa's words. With a light push the dead weight was off him and he accepted the help up. His ribs hurt from the counter to his kick, but he could still move around without much fuss. His breathing was a little jagged as well from the brute force of the hit, but he was alright overall as he listened in on Kokoro and Sagawa.

"A succession battle, probably. Should've guessed they'd make a move when they found out I acquired Mizunohara. Better to kill me off now before I consolidated on her abilities."

A succession battle? So the battles will only get worse from here?! Just what the hell is going on with this town?!! Shit, does that mean this battle isn't even over as well?
He paused to let kokoro finish her thoughts on the matter, silent and attentive to every word. Then the warning came out from her about the true gravity of their situation.

"All the gloves are off right now. The police aren't going to get involved here. Medical personnel... any emergency services will pretend this immediate area doesn't exist. If you get caught in the crossfire, they'll rather dump your body in a deep pit somewhere and try to pretend you never existed rather than try saving you. You need to run away."

So this is a warzone where there is no salvation for those harmed. The stakes are high..but..if what she is saying is true..

"...Leo! Go! You too! Whatever-your-last-name-is!"

No, i need to be sure. "Sagawa, if what kokoro is saying is true, then aren't the others in the bath areas in trouble too right now? If you can counter their 'puppets' like that...could you make one of us stronger through control? If not, do you think i should retreat too?" It's clear he's willing to sacrifice by his tone if she'll help, but otherwise he awaited on her response..for now.
[/Fieldbox]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

Another one? Someone really needs to castrate the old man, just how many bastards and illegitimate to legitimate brood did you sire? Well least I know this one.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid][/fieldbox]
Yet another problem had cropped up, this time a snotty little rich girl with more money than sense.

"Ora ora, Let me get this straight Princess. You drag everyone in this, as you want the other Princess pet, don't want to buy it, make one of us attempt murder, then kill another on mistake, now you want to take us all hostage over personal bullshit, threaten to have us shot and everything will be A-ok if we do as we are told? All water under the bridge? The family that takes to extortion and black mail as hobbies?"

"I'm not sure how far that silver spoon went down your throat to come out your ass or sheltered you are to think I'm that stupid, but we both know you'll be losing some fingers after this once word gets out. Or you'll just kill or blackmail us all and have a ghost town in two years. Not very smart are yah? Can't do shit the old fashioned way, yourself. Eh?! Tch, you're too much of a Mad Dog that the old men would ever let you hold the chair for long. Just do like in the old days and throw her off a roof. If you want to deal with her, but don't bring us into your shit.."

Once more it was about hacking or hackers, she was sure of that now, it was all that girl's fault, her very existence was a threat to them all..

If I ever get into the Police or Politics, every single hacker is getting hanged and these chips outlawed.. Now back to the problem at hand..

"So Nishimura-san what sort of dog food are you getting fed? Way you tried attacking me and did them, must be rather good Chow. I wish I could say I cared you were gone, must have missed it. Though you look rather well for a dead person."

Gaining the ire and attention of the others, more than a few of the six with her seemed surprised, with all attention focused on her, Ayame gives a very un-Japanese shrug. "Anyways, I got a number in mind."

A surprise attack just wasn't going to cut it. While the others may have not been alert Nishimura was.. And this arrogant girl needed to be taught a lesson with her games. While they likely had a hacker, it was a good thing Ayame had largely shut off most of her chip functions, though this was getting old. What was the point in this all of someone could just control you like a puppet?

Please for the love of the gods understand what I'm doing here you four, or else this crazy bitch will sooner or later realize her mistake and we all get hurt or worse.

"A-1, A-12, A-21, A-7 on Red 2, Blue 4, Black 5, White on Black, Brown 2, Green 1, Black 6. Swim, Swim, Swim. White 0"

In a codded manner, she called each student by there seat number in the class, then addressed each attacker by hair color and rough positioning around Kokonoe. While telling them to keep the would be hostage taker between all of them and the other three, though that one was perhaps less well put.

In essence turning this into a double set of four on three, while keeping any who might be armed between the leader and themselves. If they wanted to shoot as she claimed, then they ran the risk of shooting her. With the recommendation of throwing them into the pool, the White 0 could be taken as not attacking her. As much as she wanted to drown the bitch, a Yakuza member outside of sanctioned war or another gang wasn't exactly allowed to hurt another. And Ayame was determined she would see this Princess lose a few fingers.

Reading her Bokken and staring down Nishimura, Ayame would have to deal with the largest threat alone.. One careless misstep and the whole plan would fall apart. Provided they understood what she meant. "Though knowing the Princess you are, Kokonoe Tenjou, I would say the number you're thinking of is one? Just maybe you should take your goons and go after the number that actually is your problem and not of any interest to your fellow princess.."

Starting at Nishimura one mistake from either or attempt to help the other groups would lead to the others instant defeat.

Facing Nishimura, or who looked like her at any rate, Ayame prepares herself, if they couldn't make sense of her gibberish, then she just had to wait for one of them to decide on something, for now she couldn't lower her guard. Lowering her stance and holding the blade in a backhanded grip along her arm to shoulder, the body guard could only focus on the threat ahead of her.

She had zero intention of surrendering too, or trusting this sociopath who had ruined their evening. "Your move."

[/fieldbox]

@Ehb
@Accelerator
@Karyra
@zane620
@LowDefinition

Sagawa_Ico.jpg

"Sagawa, if what Kokoro is saying is true, then aren't the others in the bath areas in trouble too right now? If you can counter their 'puppets' like that...could you make one of us stronger through control? If not, do you think I should retreat too?"

Sagawa looked up to Vitri. She was... at that point it really set in on her just the sort of person he was.

"You'd be willing to give access to your chip for that?"

Yes. It was possible. With the right commands, Vitri could have his inhibitions disabled. Immunity to pain. Force the release of adrenaline... or even better, override the natural inbuilt body limitations that were meant to keep muscles from injuring themselves by using their full power. That was all entirely possible.

"If you can just deactivate people like that, then would putting him at risk really do anything?"

"It could actually. You see, it's likely that the person behi-..."

Vitri and Leo never heard the end of her sentence.

@darnerdemons
@Rithas
[/fieldbox]

Everyone was completely stunned. Or still in the process of trying to figure out what Ayame's coded message meant. The awkward silence was making Ayame a little embarrassed actually. Was she a fool to believe that they'd be able to understand it?

"Oh I get it! Everyone, we can beat Iori-san if we work together- Lets do this! Leraaaaaoy!"

The aristocrat heaved her shoulders in amusement. So ultaimtely it came down to rushing then?

"General Command... Stop Grop-Zero"

The bodies of several Social Morals officers who tried to answer the call collapsed onto the ground helplessly.

Kokonoe then looked over to Ayame once more. At first, she wore a gloating expression, but after a moment, her face changed as she seemed to take a different sort of interest in the Gorilla Girl.

"Hmmm...? Blonde hair? You were Mr. Harrison's bodyguard, right?"

Mr. Harisson? Who was she talking ab-

------------------

"Greetings My Name is John Harisson. Nice to meet you."

She crossed her arms at her new charge skeptically.

"You were the last one left out to pick out to fill out the muscle. However, that is not to say that I'm disappointed in who was ultimately cast down to me. I'm glad that we both have kind-of matching hair so we won't look awkward standing next to each other. Which may end up going on a lot since you're my head bodyguard now. Well met!"

The young man held out his hand.
So that was how it was for her then. Being assigned the only Gaijin in the entire organization.

------------------

Ayame felt a sharp pain in her head. It hurt, but it also felt like relief. Like something had just been set free.

She couldn't. Not now. If she let her guard down before the Iori lookalike then-!
The pain in her hed brought her to her knees.

Harisson. Harisson.... That was... someone important! That was someone who was really important!
That was... who was it again? What was their name? Ha... Harry? No...

Ayame's mind, despite how desperately it tried to hold onto the name, had it thrown forcibly from her grasp.

"Your move you say. You know that standing around here is pretty much been the goal the entire time. Right?"

Crap! Ayame had left herself completely open!

"No numbers then? Fine! That was enough time to infect you flies anyway! If you wanted your pleasant trip to the hot spr-!"

C̴̵̡̤̖̫̼̥͈̳̙̗̟̫͈͔͉͑ͯͮͬ͑ͮ̃̚͟e̵̸͚̱̝̹̙̼͍̯̪̻̺̰ͮ͗̔̋ͪ̒̾͑ͭͧa̰̬͈͔̘̥̮̥̹͚͕͈̺̘ͧ̔̄̾̊ͭ̍ͭͪ͗̐ͦ͐ͫͫ́͟͡s̵̛̯͓̺͉̦͇̳̫̝̰̭̻̎̀̽͊́ͮ̎̃̚̕͡͝e͂͆̽̇ͩ̍̓ͥͮͧ̇ͭ͂ͤ̎ͦ͏̷̮̹̀̀͞ͅ ̸͙̬̲̝̘̟̣̠͋̓ͥ͌ͥͩͭ̅ͣ͆ͧͧ̋͒̇͆̔̾̋́͡A̸͒̑ͣ̇̓̿̑̾̚̕͏̧̡̩̬̫͈l̴̶̠̝̠̗͕̠̬̅ͧ̓ͮ͛͑͑̎̂͑̎ͥ̃ͧ̑ͥͪ̀͡l̸̜͍̝͖͚̟͎̠̖̙̻̮̣̠̹ͨ͂ͯ̐͟ ̴̢̧̗̠͈̱̱͔͍̼͖̑̌̉̍̓ͦ͐ͮ͆̈͗́̚͞Nͮͪ̅̒ͥ͑ͤ̓̈́̉̉̕͢͝͏̦̟̭͍̞̲̩̞̞ͅö̴̧̾̑̄͜҉̧̘̭̹̼͙̠̟̭̘̠͍̞̲̙̤̬͉̝n̨̧̖̻̯͔̜̺͎̤̯̉͋ͣͣ͋̾ͫ̃̆̒ͦͤ̒̔̋̒́͝-̴̍̄̐ͯ̄ͦͬͥ̽̆̃͂͒͜͏͇̳͕̩̰̜͙͓͖̖̕v̢͚̤̤̪̝̣̑̋̋̋́̔̎̈́̈́͘͢i̸̠̺̮̞͙̦̤͇̟͊̑̆ͣͬ̽̌͛̐͗̌̎ͤ̀ͬ̂͢t̵̴̵̨̖͕͇͚̫̜͇̼̮̫̮̳̼̥̹ͬͯ̔̆̈͠a̡̛̝̦͖͔̟̗̣͔͙̞̥̥͋̽͊̃ͧ͂̓̀̄͂̓ͭͫ̏ͯͣ̊̍̅͝l͂̋̇͐͗̇̉͊͑̓ͨͤ̔̄ͮ̆͜͢͏͍͉̜̘̱̕ ͮͫ͊ͭ͆̇͋̓̿̚͟͡͡͏̼̟̖F̴̵̩͔͓̘̝̺̖̪̬̠̹̱͇̪͙̜͍̒̈́ͬ̑́̊͌͗̋ͬͣ͊̌͂͂ͫ̐̉̒͞͝ư̝̬̲̻͍̌̓͆ͮ̈́̂͌̓̄͊͆́̚̚̕͠n̡͑̆̾̇̅̂̋ͦ̋̇ͨ̀̚҉̴̹̥̣̣̼̼͚̟̬̞͉͉̳̹͍͚č̷̵̶͇̜̝͖̘̲̣̑ͨ̇ͭͣ̊ͧ̾͛̄̉̍͠͡t̠͚̖̰͕ͮ̓ͩͯ̽͆̎̌̍͋̿̅ͥ̀͜͢͡į̷̵̢͙͕̦̳͓̙̰̟̟̹̒̿ͮ͂ͦ͋͐̐̓ͤ̽ͤ̓̊ͪ͟ǫ͉̩̻̝̝̂͋̓ͥ͘n̡͎̲̞͖͍̜͍̺̫͙̰͈͉̱̻͖̫͌̇͑̋ͤ͘ͅŝ͙͈͓̝̃͌̒̍̊͛ͪͮ̚͠ͅ.̵̵̨̛̣͖̟͓͙͙̫͈̦̠̩̤̠̺͋̅͌̓.͈͔̜̟̳̠̠̠̪̗̣̮̠̱̪͉ͭͮ̀̈́͂̊͐̑͡͠.̧̧͖͓̗͈͖̪͔̪͔̰̲̔̋ͯ̂͐̋̌͛ͯͫ̀͋̀͘͞͠
L̊ͦͦͦ͆̏͑ͤ̽̈́̊͐̈́̍̓̔̒͜҉̯̖͈̩̭͠o̖̪̖̖̰͙̟̟̤͉̼ͥ́ͪͣ̋̌̃̽́̚͞ͅả̢̪̠̳͚ͮ͆ͧ͑̅̈̒ͦ͗ͫͨ̀͝d̛̪̗̜͖̹̪̣͍͈͈͖͚̹̝̞͎̲̰ͧͦ̒ͫ̽̄̈́̇̎̽ͤͪ̄͝ͅỉ̧̳͍̻̗̜̩̺͈͓̤̳̪͎̬̱͓̄͂ͨ̄ͨ̓̉́̋̉͗́̚͘n͎̰̪̥̝͚̘̫͔̦͎̳̩̱͚̱̾̑͑̏ͮͨ͗͢͢ǵ̠͚̙͔̘̝̹̫̣̝͔̯̺̗̪̭̙ͮ̋͆̀̑̇ͨͤ͋̽̓̓ͤ͐ͤ̔̕͢͝.̴͈͉̥͇̙̽͌ͫͦ̽ͫ̋̋͒̕͢.̷̸̥̮͕̝͙̮̳̬̤͍̥͖ͩ́̒̎̃̐ͦ͋̊̇ͮ̈ͣ.̷̨ͯ̉͂̆̾̿̾̀̋̎̇̇͂̿̒̊́҉҉̼̩̰̺̩̣̥̙͉͚͍̱͉.̴̵̸̴͚̙̩̰ͪ̓̏̚͞

@RedArmyShogun
@_Everyone

At that moment.
Everyone in the vicinity of the hot springs was successfully hacked into.

[/fieldbox]

LoadIcoKokonoe.jpg

"Kokonoe Tenjo is one of the Direct Relatives to the Mikado Main Family. While 'Successor' Heads are chosen based upon merit, direct relatives are expected to take up important positions to ensure that transition to new heads would not lead to a chaotic dismantlement of Mikado structure and policies."

IshikawaIco.jpg

"The outcomes of many actions: physical or persuiasional, can be decided used based on Iwaku's Dice System. Typically, a Sucessful or Unsuccessful (2 heads) or an additional Uncertain (3 heads) may be given. What Number Corresponds to what can change from time to time however..."

KunKunIco.jpg

"When people with chips are hacked into, all sorts of information about them can be modified. What they see, what they feel, and even their Memories can have suggestion filters applied to change their perception. Memory editing requires the filter to be coded in right when the target starts thinking about what's to be modified. For that reason, hackers who wield their own chips are the only ones who could even feasibly do this as they can spot the opportunities and write that code in an accelerated manner."

IoniwhatIco.jpg

"While many people were surprised after she withdrew from her job as Imada's Maid. To everyone's surprise, Iori Nishimura reappeared in service to Tenjo's Student Council. Rumor has it that she's also serving as one of her personal guards. Which could explain how she managed to discard her rougher looking appearance from before."

UmekoIcoB.jpg

When a person with a chip Dies, a protocol-

A̛̔̽̿ͥ͋̐̽͆͢͏҉̳̝̱͈̼͇̠̻̥̥̭C̷̩̳̩̼͉̱̲̲̬͚͓̫ͬ̿ͯ͆̀̔̽̎̚͝E̴̢̨͖̠͙̤̥͉̹̘̯ͩ͑ͦ̌̅̊̂̋̈̈́̆́̀̏ͥ͛̾ͮ̚S̛͙̳̩̰̠̪̤͍̥̪̣͉̱̜ͬ́ͤ̀͆̀ͯ̓̃ͭ͋̀ͮͭ̒ͥ̈Ŝ̼̹̬̻̲̖̟̦͍͚͕̦̣̖̗͕̗͕̼ͧ̑ͥ̏̄̏͘͟͞ ̓ͥͩ͌̕͞͏̳̬̭̠̩̱ͅͅCͭ̓ͣ̇̌ͩ̋̂̈ͫ̄ͥ͌̄̇͊̚͏̵̝͇͍̥̳̯̘̠̠̙̰͟͢͠O͙͈̘̭̲̥͖̗̲͎͈͙̫̭ͣ͐̅̓̐͑̔̌͋̾̄ͮ̇͊̾ͩ̌̚̕̕ͅͅD̞͕̪̳͍̑͋͑ͯ̾̑ͥ̆̒ͣ̍ͪ̑ͨ̃̚͢͢ͅE̢͗̉̑͏̠̹̞͎͙̠ ͑̿ͣ̄̅̈̽ͨͥ̊̓̚̚͏̵͎̖̣̟̱͎̹͔͚̙̖̜̺͉̪̙V̧̹͉͇͍͉̼͉̮͌ͥ̀ͬ̄̾ͣ͋̊ͨ̏ͦ͂͂͜Į̻͉͈̝̣̬̲̏̏̂́͆̀̀͘͜Ō̶̰̦̥̝̤̗̑̎̐̔͗ͥ̑̈́͌̂̓ͭͥ̀̊̀͠L̛̼͇͚̟̞͓̆ͫ̐ͬ͌̈́͆ͤ͋ͣ̅̎̀̚͜A̲͚̬͚͉̳̬̭̜̖̰̮̤͖̍̾̓ͩ͐ͥ̋ͣ͋ͣ̍̂͛̌̽̿͊̌̾̀̕͜͠ͅͅT̴̸̨̨̫̱̰͎̞͇̝̯͉̤͖͔̫͈̯̤̽ͥ́̂ͭͬ̓͞I̶̞̹̫̙̜̻̪͚̪ͧͦ͑ͣͣͧ̇̎ͫͤ̚͘͝O͒̐̿̄ͥ͛̎ͪ̇ͬͩ̀̚҉̘̬̬̬̭͝N̵̡̛ͧ̾ͣ̐̀҉̱͖̺̲̦͖͖͚̯̮̼̥ͅ ̴̷̧̫̟̺̰̘̗̐͐̌͐ͬ͗̓̊ͪ̅̅̌̈̒̀Ơ̧̲͇̰̱̫̙͔͕̺̻̤̮̙̯̣̤̑͑ͣ̅ͤ̃͒ͩ̋ͯ̋͌͞V̍͊̎͑̾͏̸̴̗͚̭̞͖͚͈̗̗̩́͞E̷̢̘̹͇͉͕̯̓̓̐͛ͯ͊̏̅ͯ̈́́̑ͫ̇̉͂̂͜R̂͛͆̎͛̚̚҉̢̨̧̺̼̼̗͎̩͍̯̟͝Ŗͦ̇̇̓̿̅͊͌҉̢̮̙̪̫U͆ͦ͊̂ͦ̀̃ͤ̾ͩ͏͉̼̬̠̯͙̲̪͖̺͚̙̝͢ͅL̳̝̟̹̪͎̮̱̰̫̜̩̥̻̘͓̪͉͍͆͊͂͗ͬ̀͠Ē̷̞̻̜͈̙͎̖̬͍̬̹̄͌ͪ͛ͯ̄̚͘͝͠
̢̢̹̣̭̻̪͇̦͎͔̙͙̝̤̝͍̘̻͂̑̽̀͠͝M͓̬͎̬̘̪̱̱̲̄̾̓̇̒̔̉̍̀͂̓̚͘͘ͅA̵̸̖̻͎̜͌̄̒ͦ̉̒͜͞͡Ś͕̺̳͍̬̱͚̓͊̿́̒ͪ̋ͯ͊ͨͭ͢T̷̛͔̱͕̩͓̪͓̣͎ͣ̿̒̒̋̿̂͡ͅͅĘ̶̟̼̬̦̪̜̼̗̮̰̝͍̝̻̲̱́̔ͤͭ̎ͩ̚͡͠ͅR̬̞͙͍̞͙̮̭̣̣̫͗͛̾ͦ̒̒̿̂̈́̉̿͛̇ͫ̿̿ͬ͜͜͠͞ͅ ̜̬͎̠̠̤̘̪̺̺͊ͭ̒ͧ͌̽̎ͣͩ̆̎́̀͘͜͝C̲̫͕̗̣̫̦̳̘̥̰̖ͣ̂̊͒̂̈͐ͩ͑̐͘͡Ȏ̧̫̣͈͎̤̗͔̺̬̺͌ͧ͑̈͂̏̅̈͂ͨͦ̓̅ͤ͆͘͡P̵̡͉͎͕̤͔̱͈̞͉̪̮̩͕̜͈̥ͧ̀̓ͤ̓͊ͧ̒̎͋́̚͟͝ͅͅY̧̨̗͉͍̩̗̙̻͎̱̻̼̝͖̥̯̻̯̩ͧ͌ͤ͑ͨ̚͠ ͚͖̼͔̳̙̭͓̪͍͎̥̆͋̇ͫ͌̒ͪ̓͑͌ͯ̑͑ͯ̂͂̍́͝ͅͅH̸̷̫͚͙̗̠̹͙̯̪̙̲̭̘ͪ̑͗ͭ̽͋͗͊̃͑͋̓ͧͬ̈̎̏͆Ȁ͆̏̽͊ͨ҉̝̩͉͈̬̤̙͕̫́Y̴̵̰͖͓͔̹͚̘͙͕͔̍͗̒͑͌ͦ́ͤ̃̐̕͞͡A̲̮͓̳̙̹͓̲͇̘̻̦̳͈̖ͣ̽̌̊̄ͪ̉ͮ̉̑̄̆̒͐̃ͨ̕͠T͑ͪ͐̑͌̃͒ͦ̿͐̊̏̂͜͏̵̧͔͇͖̫̩͍̩̞̜̰͉̳̜̻͚̕ͅͅÃ͌͐̎ͥ̍̂̑͐̎ͪ̚҉͓͈̻̥̘̮̖̠͖̲̯͇̥͢_̧̱͍͙̱͙̻̯̰̦̠͇͎͖̥̜̣̑̆̇̏̎ͩ̅ͯ̒͐͠U̲̩͇̰̺̳̰̪̥̭̬͍̣̪̠̓͊͒ͣ͐͢ͅͅM̴̴̵̹̼̗͎̙̔͗̆͗̃̽͑̋ͩ̏̾̀ͦ̈́ͫͬ̔ͥ͠E̾̄ͦ͑͗̔̿̐̔́̐̏͐ͪͧ̅̀̚͡͏̺̟̳͓͎̮̳̖̰̟͖̖̙̻̤͓̫́͜K̷̡̲̬̥͓͇̥̻͓͍̈́̾ͭ̇͗̽̓ͤͣ̍ͮͩ̾͆͌ͥͣ͜͝ͅÒ̵̷͓̰͓̥ͬͣ̈̂̃̓̾̽̐͢ͅ
̴̘͔͓̪̠͈͔̦̈ͩͪ̔͗̈́C̸̷̡͎̺̺̭͚̠̻̔̔ͤͪ̃ͦ̾͑̏͊͞O̡̖̬̰̥̼̰̪̻̞͍͈̦͙͌ͨ͊ͩ̇ͬ̉ͫ̍̆̒ͭ́̓̾ͫ̊͐̎́͘͘͘ͅN̵̥͇̭͉̙̭͔̪͓̻̬̗̹̪̅̐ͧͭͩ̓ͫ͂ͩͤ̈́̓̉̕̕̕͢N̴̨̳̰̫͙̝͙̯̲̗̫̱͉̱̺͕̱̒ͨͯ̏́ͥ̿ͪ̐ͧ͡Ę̷̤͔̼̟̺̽̿͛ͦ͑̔̌͆̆̕C̓̉̍ͩͬ́̾̂͐͒̓͒̆̓ͩ̚̕҉̡͏̖̟̥̰̞̠͍͖͕͎̦̱̙T̥͎͖͈̙͊̓͛̈̕͢͞͡Î̶̬̳̻͎̩̘̦̦̮̗̩̺̽̓ͥ͐̅́͊ͧͦͯͩͩ̀̚̚͘͢O̶͒ͯ̇͊͏͈̠̺͔͍̭̥̺̼͔͙̗͎̝̲͙N̴̔͒̀͂̎̐̚͜҉͎̰͙̱̩̻͖͕̙̟̯̳̟͕̭̣̘̻ ̨͇͉̪̤̙̦̘͈̙͍̻̳̬̟͖͍̑ͭ̉̈́ͪ́ͅT͎̫̪͖̺͍̱̫̙̙̖͎̞̓̿̎̂͐̆̑̚̕O̓̑̇͗ͥ͆ͧ͗́̿̓̏̒́̚͏̳͙͎̥͖̫͈͇̦͈͖ ̡͙̙͍̯̜͍̳̣̔̌͆̓͗͑̃͗ͬ͡M̴͖̮̖̭̻̬̠͍̱̫ͯͩ̒͂̑̈ͬ̈̔͗́À̶̧̘̦̖͖̞ͮͧ̅̇ͭ̿̉ͣ͊̊̅̎̒͊ͮ̀̊̚͟͢ͅͅS̛̛̙͎̣̲̫͚̞͎͈̮͑̉̎̏̿͘͘ͅT̴͉͉̜̘̩͇̝͎̰̙̰̻̬̫̤̈̿ͣ͗͒͆̒̔̌̎̎̐ͥ͟E̵̷̓͑̇͊ͤ̔̍̃ͭ́̇̅̀҉̯͉̺̖̜̞R̛̳̬͖͇̬̘̫̗̩̳̺̼̈́ͮ̅̐ͤ̇ͩ́͐̒̐̓̈́̚͜ ̹̥̯̣͍͎͉̳͔̻͇̤̻ͯ͋ͩͯ͋̊ͪ͊̅ͯͫ̄̀͟͟͡Ċ̷̴̡͔̭̰͓͉͍͔̗̖̳̜̱̤͖͇͇͋̀ͩͪͨ̓̂͞Ô̩̲͖͔͙͙̤̈́̓̏͋̉͘͞ͅP̴̨͇̬͕̬̟̪͍͍̲̙͔̭̻̠̣͕̭̦̓̓͆ͥ͆̈́ͣ̋̌̒ͭ̑̿̍̆̎͛͠Y̸̴̸̨͕̮̥͖͈̲͍̗͔̝̩̯ͭ̈́́̓ͬ́ ̧̢̡͕͕̜̤͕̟̲̼̩̯̮̬̤̪̖̠̖̃̈̉̒͗͊͘͠Iͦͩ̊͊̓̆͢͝͏̞͉̪̤̹̰̩̫͡N̢͐̈́̊̏ͥͭ̽̌́̇̀ͧ̋̍̌͑͋͛̊͏̛̺̞͖̯͉͎̰̣͡I̷̡̛͖̘̪̯̦̙̳͓͖̱̣̦͚͉̜̯̙͂̐̌ͪͧͩ̃͛͗ͦ̇ͪͮͯ͡T͔̙̠͎̦̮̑͐̅̈́̂̄ͣ̿͋ͪ̔̀̀͘I̷̶̴̧͎͚̤̣̤̤͙̲̠̹̘͉̒́̀̓ͨ̂ͪ̓̎̾̓ͤ̚̚͡ͅA̢̝͚̼͌̋̉ͦ̾ͬͮ̈́͆͐͠L̍ͤ̔̎̇̋͟҉̴̱͙͎̝̻̖̻̻͙̞͔̟̤̫͎̞̰̳͡ͅIͮ̍͗ͣ̅̈́́̉̉̎̉ͤͩͥ҉̵̴̸̛̦͙̣̻̺̤̗͙̘͙̫̪̻̳ͅZ͒̔͑ͬ̊̽҉̙̻̭͚̰̪̞I̡̞͎̼͍̞̤̱͈͉̼̯̲̪̾̽͒ͦͧͯͨ̐ͭ̂͗ͮ͊̈͊ͅŃ̟̪̭̺̙̘͚͖̳̲̖̘̟̮͎͙̤̱̿̐͂ͬ̓̃ͤͥͧ̇͑ͫ̃̐̒̊̀̀͘͝G̛̖̥̰̜̼̪̎ͨ́ͥ̎̈ͦͨͪ̏ͯͫ̇͊̾͌̏͜͝
̡̡͔̞̙̗̪͔͕̰͊̌͆͌̊ͣ͋̐̓̎ͨ̿S̥̺̯̻͚͉̳̣̣̦̜͉͙̘̯͈͒͒̐̑̍͆͂̓̒́̓͘͞Ȳ̛̜̟̖͕̖̟͈̥̩̻͉͈̘̘̩̑̃͆́̍ͣ͗̾ͪ͌͒̍̒̚̕N̡̒͗ͩ͋̐͗̓̌̍̒̾̇̊͒̽ͯ̓̀̈́̕҉̲͓̳͙̺̺̥̻͓͎͍͎̻͍͓͎̳C̢̩͍͓͓̮̻̹̔͌̌̆̋́͞H̑̂̓̊̊͌̀̿̌͑̃̚҉͡͏͕̬̦̘̥̫͇͈́R̃ͯͯ͒̍͌͞͞͏̞͔̖͖͎̖̳͉̭͉̳̖̤͈̙͘O̸ͤ̈ͥͮ͆̓ͨ̂͆͛̎̾ͣͮ̃̎͜͏̪̞̼̞̘̠͇̺ͅŅ̴̢̤̜͕͎̻̰͍͙̦̼̭̦͖̪̲ͨ̀̂ͨͮ̇͋̂̽̈̿̊ͣ̂̅͠ͅḬ̡̛̻̲̖̟̰͚̰̰̥ͮ͊̓ͪ̒̅͂͘͜͞Z̸̜͉̫̄̾̎̌̽̏̾͒ͦ̿ͨ̂̋̓͟ͅI̶̝̙̜̬̘̖̞̻͖̘̞̙ͪ̋̄̂͌ͥͭͩ̅ͥ̍ͮ̐ͧͯͤͬ͢͞N̸̪̘̦̺̯͕͙͚̳̭̩̗̤̗̼̰̳̠ͪͬ̍̆͆̅͗ͭͯ̌ͭ̒ͤͫ͛͑̌̉͞͡ͅĜ͓̗̻͕̺̼̰̻͔͇͔̍̄̃́͘ͅ ͧ̐ͮͬ́̉ͨ͋̒͏̵̛͚͔͉̣͕̝̰̲͇̦̞͍̖̳͇I̶̫͓̖̲̣̬͔̩̖͂̅̈́̕͢͠N̗̟̹͕̦͉̘̪̤̜̲ͣ̅̑̄ͣ̎̇ͫͮͧ̀̄̌͒̽̓͒ͦ̔̀͘͜͝T̵ͯ̑̊ͬ͒̍ͩ̒͊̐̊ͬͩ̆̓̕͟҉̤̱͈̲̬͉͖̤̪E̴̵̶̮͍͈͕̙̼̭͔̱̖̙͓̞̙͓̪͒̿̊͂̾̅͗ͩ̿́ͨͤ͒ͬͦ͛̄͑̀̀R̢̼͖̦̘̳̺̭̞̥̼̠̲̩͔ͮͩͣ͛̊̾̎ͮ͋̄͑̈́̌̋ͧ̓́̀͡͡Fͩ͑́̌͒͗̀͐̊͝͏͏̬̱̻̺Ã̴̡ͨ͌ͥͨ͂̋ͨ͌͐̀͞͏҉̯͓̞̩̫̘̜̤̮̗̻̲ͅͅÇ̸̜̳͕̦̣͈̬̞̳͇ͫ̄ͨͨ̍ͩ͒̍̔͆͛̉̿͐̀͠E̷̵̷̙̲̭͖̙̦̠͙̟̠̼͓̰̘ͯ̒̓͗̄ͪͬͮ̽̓̆̍̀ͪ͐̚̚͠ͅ ̶̸͊̂̈ͥ̐̄ͯ̓ͥ҉̷̪̱̙̗̞̰T̶̙̥̫͖̱̩̮͓̗̮̗̻̲̝͖̫͚͈̃͗̈̇ͬ͊ͩͮͧͫͯ͞I̡͛͛͛̒̿̈͂̋ͣͫ̉͋͛̓̒̕͘͟҉̮̪̼͈̪͉̙͓̺̣̫̝͍̳̮͚ͅͅM̴̧̺̮̖͉̣̗̼̼̄̄ͮ̓̍ͫ̈̓͑ͥ̇ͫ̅ͩ́̚E̊̓̒͊ͦͤ̍͆̍̒ͧͭ̾̏͑̚͏҉̤̞̙͎͕͕̹̦̟̱̘̠̲̗͔̙̼̝

[fieldbox= , White, solid]
[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

"...And for that reason, it's important to stand on guard. please be safe when making use of the baths, everyone."

Standing orderly in the bathing hall, everyone seemed to be eagerly awaiting the chance to get in. Bounded by her other social morals officers, Social Morals officer Yuri Nozomi seemed rather out of place. On account of a room filled with students in their winter clothing, she herself seemed dressed for more of an occasion of going to the beach. Clad in a swimsuit.

"Well then, any further questions questions then?"

One student immediately spoke out what most everyone was thinking.

"Why are you in a bathing suit, Nozomi-san?"

"...this? Ah! That's right, isn't it? Did I not mention it? So, you do remember we had you all lock into the local network here in order to get in, right? Mizunohara-san set things up so that no one will be seeing anything unnecessary while they're bathing. once you've removed and put away your clothing, you'll appear as if you're in a bathing suit, like so. By default, it'll just be something plain like this."

"That's plain?"
"Is it not?"

A girl pushed Yuri aside. She had a social morals officer tag clipped to the side. Mizunohara Sagawa. The class president's local tech wizard of sorts.

"That's just a minor detail! Anyway, you can change your outerwear appearance using the relevant options. But, it's set so that you can't change anything else save for your clothes. Plus, don't go around trying to edit in something bodacious either. Your edits are subject to approval before they take affect. Plus, please don't be dumb and walk out of here forgetting you have no clothes on. That is all."

"Wait a second... if Nozomi-san is in a bathing suit right now... then right now she's-!?"

"No...no... It's just an example." Yuri raised her hand, pinching the air by her shoulder. However, her raunchy bathing suit appearance gave way to her in her regular uniform. The thing she was pinching into was her Social morals badge.

A few shoulders visibly heaved in disappointment.

"Anyway, that's about it. Girls will be making use of the girls' side baths on the left, and the boys will use the boys' baths on the right. The respective changing rooms lead out to the baths for each gender depending on which changing room you exit from. Now, while all of the baths are open, do remember that we do have our officers keeping an eye on things in case something goes on. So please be safe and enjoy yourselves. Plus, let us all remember to thank Madame President for gifting us such a wonderful event to enjoy together!"

"Yes! Yes! Admiration and thanks are wholly welcomed!"

Yuri and the other social morals officers cleared the way, allowing for the president of the student council to take center stage. She stepped up and put her hands triumphantly awaiting applause.

But was met with abated silence.

"I said admiration and thanks are wholly welcomed! Certainly there is no need to be shy about it!"

"QUIT TEASING ME AND GIVE ME MY APPLAUSE YOU PLEBS!"

Immediately the students in the room began to slowly clap. Withe expressions hoping this would get them closer to actually getting into the water. The presidents' rage quickly subsided as she basked in the self congratulation.

"Eheheh.... everyone really likes to tease her like that. Isn't that right, Ayame-chan?"

Yuri said, looking to Ayame standing by her among the other social morals officers.

̵͢͢͡͞S̴̢̕͡e҉̴t҉̨̡ ͢͏҉̴R̵̸̡͜e͢͢l̸̡͠a̷̢ţ̵̛͠i̵̧͡͡͏o̶ǹ̶̨͜͞ ҉̶̡̛͜P̷̵҉̶̴o͞͝s̨̢͘͝i̕͏̸͢͡t̕͝ì͢v̵͜͞ę͜ ͘͠(̸͞͠͏ ̶͏̧̡͏K̴͘̕o̴͘͠k͏҉ón̸̡̛͢͝ǫ̷̛͠͝è̴̢̡͘,̶̷̢́͜ ̵̶̛͜A͘҉͞͏l̸ĺ̢̀̕,̶͢ ̷̀͘҉̨C̶̵̢̛̀ĺ̶̡͡á̕͜͜s̕͜s̸̴͡ ͞҉̕P҉r͘͢e̶ş̴̶ì̶͜͝d͏̢è̶n̴͟͜͠t̴͘͠͝)̢̧̛̕͜

The president of Hisakawa was kind of always like that of course.
President Kokonoe tended to run free events like this that were free for anyone in the school to attend if they all collectively did well enough on exams.

To get these sort of events, the entire school had to get at least an average of 98% on all subjects during end of term exams.

This year, everyone managed to pull around a 98.9%. Though it was to be expected. Being on of the top high schools in the country, dare say, the entire world, such a thing was entirely acceptable.

After studying so much, going to the Saionji hot springs was a well deserved respite. Though it was only thanks to Kokonoe's connections that any of it could happen in the first place. They needed to remember not to tease her too much.

"Ah, considering everyone's going to be in swimsuits anyway we decided to run a swimsuit contest as well. Let's see... Kyouko Himura. Naomasa Ishida, and Mana Kamei are running it. As mentioned earlier you can change the sort of swimsuit you're wearing, but not how you look. So if your confident enough go over and get a snapshot taken! There's categories in best clothing design, best body, as well as overall best looking. Plus, boys and girls will have their own categories too, so why not give it a shot? The three of them organizing will be tracked on your local map if you set your navigation for 'hot springs contest'."

"Alright! That about covers everything most certainly. So I declare the gates open! Please be sure to thank Saionji-san and her family for letting the school use their hot springs today!"

"Ah wait. Madame President, don't we still have to go through other important policies like food, or about etiquette in the hot springs, or...?"

"Don't run by the pool! Have fun!"

With that, all the gloves had come off. The students began to hurriedly get into the changing rooms. Some of them didn't even bother waiting. Some students were already walking into the changing halls in their 'bathing suits'.

@Accelerator
@RedArmyShogun

"Aw man. You and Kamijou-san sure are lucky though. You guys get first shift to hang out in the baths." Sagawa lamented.
"There's not use thinking about it so negatively, Sagawa-chan."

A girl with pink hair walked over and set her arm over Sagawa's shoulder. It was Iori Nishimura.

"Nishimura-san! It's just like you to show up late!"
"It's not much of a problem to miss the opening ceremony though. Our more important job is to make sure no one hurts themselves out here, right?"
"Is that so... But, it's awful lazy to do thwcerk...-!"

Pulling on a helpless Sagawa's cheek, Iori gave a pleased grin to Michio and Ayame, sending them off.

"Anyway, you two can go ahead and take a dip. The officers will get called in to switch shifts. But~ just because you two are dating, don't go around doing something scandalous. You two are still social morals officers after all. Try to be the good example, okay~?"

"Ifwhurts fhoop feez!"

Iori chuckled at Mizunohara's expense. Before getting her hand slapped by Yuri.

"Now now, Nishimura-san. Anyway, Kamijou-kun and Ayame-chan. Please remember to exercise restraint today."

This was the second time they were being told this. From Yuri who was standing just nearby of all people.
Was herself and Michio really that much of a weak link in upholding upstanding values, just because they were dating?

Wait a second that wr-

̰̩̣͉͎͗̃̈́̿̐̎͞Ṣ̛͍͎̾̆̐̆ͥ̓ę͔̜͖̟̲͓̺ͫ̾̄̇̎͆ͨ́͟͡t̟̞̜̞̳̺ͨͭ͋̆͊ͫ̊́̚ ͉̮̥ͦ̃̈́ͫͅP̃͛̓̓ͤ̽͢͏̝̤̞̗̱ȏ̶͈͔̮̯̝̏ͫ͑̂s̞̥͎̥ͣ̇ì̶ͩͤ͒̾͗͏͖͈͕̪͕͍t̟̳̻̱̗̗͛̈́ͫͦ͗̓͟ͅi̦͖̖̱͈̬̳̠̓ͯ͛̒ͧͣͥ̽̕ͅv̨͍̟̤͕̭͈̈̄͗̃̔̒̉̊̕e̢̖͗̒ͣ̔͋̕͞ͅ ̷̧̨̺͈͓̗̞̦̺̟̍̈̂ͧ͂ͦ̄Rͬ̃̃ͪͧ͌ͧ͏̶̶̯̥̺̫̘̥̯̺e̷̠̙̗̱̒̎ͭ̿̚l̵̙͖̹̠̆ͭ̇͗̈͑͟͢a̢̘͍̜̪͓̍̃̏̒̈́ͨ́͢t̡̙͇̥͚̖͙̪̮̘̒ͦ͘ǐ҉̶̝o̭̝̗̪̭͛̍͑ͩͫ͗̃nͫͪͤͦ͛̒͏͉̹͈̝͇̖͕(̵̛̝͖̗̬̔ͮ͝A̠̰͙̟̟̗̞͛̐ͭ̐̎ͪ̈̃̕͡ÿ͚͍̭͇͖̞̱̃̔ͧͫ́̄a͕͖̦͕͎͔͒̍̇̈́ͅm̵̵̹͉͈̝̮͚̪̍ͬ̅̊̓e̙̜͗̄ͤ̐ͪ͛͗̑ͫ,̻͐̀͒̇͑̍͠ͅ ͎͚͕̥ͥ̓ͫͮ̃ͦ̾͛ͅM͈̗͕̈͊̓̓̔ͥ͞i̢̜͈̞̼̼̬̘̬ͬ̽͝c̛ͭ̄ͩ̿ͨ͏̥̥̱̟͖̙͙h̡̺͇͎̹͍͎̘͖͌̓̓ͧ̉ͬͥ̂͋͝i̽ͧ̀͑҉̟̠̤̰̺̝́o̖̱̤̪̓̀͋͒̓̿͗̅ͅ,͔̜̙̪͈͉̹͔̌̅̍̄̀ͯ́ ̶͔͚̤ͯ͑̈͂̍́ͭ̾̓͘͜R̶͔̱̦̱͎ͮ͛͊̉̓̈ͫ͜ǫ̷̫̗͈̪̪͈̣̯̞͛ͣ̃ͪ̀m̭̱̰̣̹͉̦̈̋͒ͩͫ̍ͨ͗a̬ͧͨͫ͗̃ͅn̛͈̦̙͙͓ͮ̕͡c̷̨͇̩̳̪͈̯̜ͭ̎͌̌̂̾͋ͭ͝e̐ͥ̎͏̧̨͇̹͎̗̞̺,̻̺̤̟̰͕̖͉͎ͦ̑͂̃͛̽̿͢͢ ̖̪͕̫̞͎͚̹ͮͤN̶̰̘̹̻̯͎͉͆ͧͬ̐́ͮ̍̾̚e̱͍̙̬̪͚̾̅w̷̴̛̭̏̐ͅ ͙̩̜͔̘̰̹̥͗͊͠L̶͙̩͍̍͑̋̿ͥͬ͜o̮̟͓̟̒̽̎ͦ́͘v̮̠͕͍̘͔̠͐̌ͧ̚͞ę̼̰͈ͮ̾̆ͤ̚͝ͅr̢͖̳̋͗̚͜s̞͉̘̠̙̝̋͗ͤ̓̈̈́̈ͪ͒́͜)̊ͦ̇́͡͏̹̖͕

Set Positive Relation(Ayame, Michio, Romance, New Lovers)

Neither Michio nor Ayame liked the fact that the news about them going out spread out to all the officers so quickly. They couldn't help but wonder if this was going to be today's annoying recurring joke for everyone. Still the relationship wasn't the end of it. Ayame was in charge of Michio and the Bathhouse Owners Daughter's protection.

She didn't want to explain to Mizunohara how all this even started out. She still was still halfway in denial about their relationship. Though Ayame wasn't sure if it was because she didn't accept it or just because the girl couldn't even really understand it in the first place.

"With that in mind. Take care and enjoy, then." Yuri said, biding them off.

The uneasy feeling the two felt subsided. Yuri was right. They still should try enjoying the hot springs trip regardless.

@Skyswimsky
@Luma

And so it began, Kyouko, Ishida, and Kamei weren't sure how they got roped into running the swimsuit contest. It was probably because Kamei was already such a big tech nut. Possessing her fancy camera that was supposed take really good pictures.

Wait a second, the most precious thing to her that wasn't a cam-

̸̵҉Ḉ͟ó҉͝҉p̷̢͝͞ý̵̀͜ ͏̷R̵҉e̛҉̢͟͞l̶҉̵́ą̶̀͜͜t̴i̸̸̛ǫ̶̡͘ņ͠ ̶̛̕(̷̶́͘͝K̷̨͠͝͝a̛͜͞z̶̴͡͠͠à̛̕͡m̴̨͏̀i̵҉̵̢́,͏͠ ̵̛̀͟͡K͢͝҉a̶̛͢m̸̶̕͝e͝͞ì̧,́͜͡ ͢͡N͏̷̡͜҉i̴̧k̶ơ͜͏͢n͝_҉̸̧͜͞D̴͜͢5͢͠(̸͞͞Ḱ̀͠a͘͜͜͟͠m̷͘͜u҉r̛͝á̕͠)̨̡́̕͘ ͟)͏
́͟͟͞͏D́̕è̷ŕ̡͠e̸͞f̵̢̧̡͝ ̨̀͟͠(̨K̢͜͟͞á̢͢ź̵͠a͢҉ḿ̸̴̀҉i̡̛͜͠͠,̡͜͢͡͠ ̀͞͏̴K҉͢҉́a̴̵͟҉̛m̴̛̀͟è̴̸i̶͜)̧̛͘͟͠
̕͘͡͠͞R̵̢̀͘é̡̀͟͡f҉̡l̶̡̛҉í͘͡n̷̕͘͜k͏̧͜͞ ͘͝(̸̛K̷̶͟͏a̵̷͢͞m̨͞ų̵ŕ̵a̸͜͠͏,́͜ ̶̀͠K̷͘͡a̴͜m̡̛̀͟͢ę̛i͏͜͝)̷́̀͢

It was a camera that was so good that even Kimura Yuuki had tried to run off with it a couple of times. It could even clip onto a mini-drone to allow for even more advanced picture taking. Since Kyouko and Mana were friends it was natural that the pirate would get dragged along. As for Ishida....

"Alright then Ishida-kun! I'm going to go first!"

A girl with crimson red hear began to undress herself in front of Ishida Naomasa.

He was immediately blown back... but normalcy set back as the whole system slapped on a bathing suit for her instantaneously.

Ishikawa Was dea...

B̸̸̀͠r̴̷̡̕͞e̶̷̡͝͝a͏̵̵k̷̢̀

He had kill-

C͏̵̛̀l̴̡è̴͢͞͞a̵̡͝͝r̷̛͟ ̸S҉̷́t̴̷́̀͘à̷́͢͠ć̵̀͢͞k҉͠ ͟҉̵́(̨̕Ţ̷̡͝h̢̧̀͘o̶͡u̡͜͜g̷̨͏͏h̕͡t̛͘͞S̢̕̕͟t͜҉̢͝͠a̵͠͝͝ḉ̷̴k̢̀͡)̵̢̛͠

He could never get that image out of hi mi-

W̶̵͡r͏͠͞i͏̧t̸̴̕҉̛e͜ ҉̨͡҉S̷̡͘͝t̡́ǫ̧͢ŗ̶̛͜ỳ̶̴̢͜(̛͢ ̀͘҉̵C̶̸̷̢̛o̷͜͡p̨̕y͘͘͝͠R̸̴̕á̀͝͞ǹ̵͢d̢̛́͠(̸̷͟I̶͝s̢̀͟h͏͢í̶̧͡k̢̨̧̧a̴̶̛͘͘w̡a͝͏,҉̛̕͟ ̶̡̛̕͟A̧͘͝)́̀͠ ͟͢)̴͡
̕͏R̵̷ȩ̸s̡̢è̸͟͢͟t̶̨̡̕͝ ̷̨͢͢͝Ŕ̶̢͠͡e̢͜͜͠l̶̷a̴̷͘t̵́͞i̴̧̕͠o̡̕҉̴n̸̸̛ ̡̡̧͢͞(̧̡̕͠͝M͟͜ì͟d̷̷͜o҉̷͠͝r̷̕ì̸̛͘͜,̶̷ ̛́I̵̕s̕͝͠h̷̡̀͞͡ì̵̀̀͢d̀͟a̷̡̧͠,̵͠͏ ̴͏̵̶*̵̧)̛́͞͠
̨̛D͢҉e̸r̨̡̀͏e̛̕f̀̕҉ ̷͜͏(̨́͘͢͟M҉̀i̢̢d̀̀͢ò̢̡͢͜r̵̶͞í̕͡,̶̧̡́ ̡͟͜͝I̵̧̢͡͡s̸̡̀̀͜h̴͝i͞d̴̢͢͡a͟͞͠͠)̴́͘
̴̷͢R̴̛͟͡e̷̶̴͠͞f̨҉l̵҉͠͞i͏̛n̷̶͜k̴̡̢̕͟ ̨͞(̶̵̶̕A͟,̵́̀͏ ͠҉҉̡͞I̷̡̨̕͟s͟͝҉͠͏h̷̡i͏҉d̛̕a̢͢͟͡)̡̨̛͘

"Ishida-san? What's wrong?"

Naomasa wanted to get along with Midori Ishikawa, he really did. But, whenever he looked at her, he was always reminded of that terrible accident.
He still regretted that he couldn't do anything for that girl. Even though it was entirely helpless at that point. The car had already hit her.

Still, Naomasa had to avert his eyes.

Taking this the wrong way, Ishikawa instinctively covered herself and started to blush.

"Geez! Don't just be quiet! You're going to give people the wrong idea you know!?"

Meanwhile, Mana Kamei spotted a rather opportune time to catch a photo that was a bit more interesting than the many girls posing in swimsuit photos she was going to take.

@Rithas
@darnerdemons

"Hey, Leo... You know? They say that along with changing the swimsuits when you get nekkid, there's also a property in place to stop people from having 'wandering hands'."

Leo was immediately drawn to the voice that was speaking to him. An impish expression. Long silky turquoise hair...
That was impossible... she was-!?

L҉̘̼̼̯í̲̞̖͍n̢̯̠̟͇͓̺͊ͣ̾k̻̜̃̉̾̉̐̊̈ͅS͇̮̩̞̫̘̙t͉̦̞̙͔̑r̙̝͙̣̣͍̐͒ͣĕ̶̥͈͈̣ͥ̋̈͂̇̉a̧̳̼͙͚̬̍ͥ̾ͧͨͅͅm̌͒͝(̳̗̦̗̣̫̦̓ͦ̇̋͊̍̏͝M̡͚͙̝̩̉ͅą̟̖̂̇͋́̽ͣ̚s̩͂̾̋̇̅ͮ́͝t͙̳̠̞̮̿ͬ̄͊̄e͍̝̩̬̎ͩͤ̏͛r͇̞̰̬͚s͖͈ͨt̢͉͂ͬ͗̍r͔̃̅̅̈́̾͊͗e̬͒ͧ̍ͬͤͅạ̘̤̱̱͇̥̓̓̽̓̄̈́m̯̘͈͐͗̇̒(̣͙̦̯̩̜̬̇U͉̮ͥ̒͒m͚̟̦̦̑̓ͯ͆͘ͅě͔́́ͧͪ̀k̶̻͚͈̮̭ͮ̄͛̆͌͐o̽͛ͯ͂̚_̳̓̔͐̔H͕͙̹̿ȧ̦̱̮͎ͭ͠ͅy̼̞ạ̧͓̌t̞̘͙̫͊̿ͩͩ̇a̺͖̘͔̘̓̇́͘)̻̳̟̥̝ͮ͊͑͢)͉͈͉͇̝ͫ͛
̫͋D̵̦̼̼e͕ͪr̭͜ę̞̓̇ͨ͌ͦ̎̋f̤̺̄ͩ̓(̙̠̺͕̖͉̣͗ͥ̆̾ͦ̓̏͝K̳̘̤͙͗ǒ̹̲̭̊ͨ̏ͤ͒̍ǩ͍̐̈̊̉ö̵̳̲͈̯̙͎́̇̓̾ͩ̚ͅr̻͚̞͇o̖̱̫̒͛͑̎̽͢,̼̚ ̸͔͍̾ͫ̎ͥL̷̗̣͈̦̫̍ͯͤe͎̟̯̤̜̻̍̄̅o̧͍̜̤͌͛ͣ͗̐)̖̺͂̕ͅ
̰͎̣͑̄̉͢T̸̝̬̩͖̝̣͎̂̃h̹̩̯ͮ̿̿ͭ͗̐͐ͅr̵͍͕̝̖̀͛͛̓ͯ͐ͦo̡̯̓w͍̬͇̮̒ͯ̀̅ͅͅE͔͍̠̱̗̼͑̏͜r̢͔̦ͦ́̋r̛͉̬͈̣ͤͧͣ̄oͩ̿̔r̡͈̪̬͇̲̈́̃s̩͇͖͛ͬͨ̓̓́(͓̪̜̥̑͆̿͋ͭ̉̚Á͔̟͍̊̀l̫̤͎̙̀ͬ̅l̶͖͈̱͙͕̋ͅ)̝̉͑
̮̲̖̖̦̞͎Ẅ̛̬̩̎͛ṛͤ͊ͧ͟ï̩̟̖̹ͩͭͬ̎ͩ̈ͅt̬̖ͧ́ͣͦe̲̯̓̓̒͌̒ͯ̃S̡͈̗̆͋̔͐ͥͦ̚t̜̹̑͋̋̓̾ͥ͠o̶̳̘̺̦̘͎̅̄r̯̹̞̟͚̱͍͞ÿ̵̜̼̼́͊(̷̣͑̇̓̆̒̚ ̵ͤM̘̯̳a̝̩͙͉̜̲̜ͭ̄́s̼͕̙̬̗̗ͤ̎̈́͋ͦṯ͖̾͘ẽ̯̬̓͊͘ṙ͎͔̠̗̹ͮS̫ͬͪ͂ͩͨ̽t́r͓̻̥ͬ͢ḛ̹̰̩̯̍͛ä̸̜̲̗̺́ͤ̊m͊̈͡(̡̩̬̣͍̞̖̣̀̔̎̇Uͮ̓͗̿҉͍̗͕̮m̛͍͓̞̄ͮͭ̑e̶͚̓ͦ̈́ķͣ̑ͭ̏ͥ̏̚ǒ̜̟͕͙_̝ͫ͆̈́̾̈́Ḧ̨̭a͓̝͈͉̭̪̪̔̂͗ͤ͑̓̕y̧͒͊a̟̼̙͔̥̒͘t̵̼̤ͩ̚ă̴͈̳̪̻̾ͥ̍̾͊̊)̸̤̇̐)͈ͬͯ͐ͬ͢
̟̠̦̜̱̾̈̔ͦR̡̝̬͕͖̠ͧͦ̊̈́́e̛̳͙̬̬̋̆̑̓f̳̪̩̞̱̫̐̒ͬͦ̎͜l̥̟̯̮̳͗̑̎͌ͬ̓̂̀i̧̺̝͓n̪̭̎̅̇ͩk̯̖̝̝̰̅̎̃ͅͅ(̓ͮ̇̓ͬ҉̦͉̪͙̳̞U̦̭̥̣̪͂̂̎͟m͕̲̜̞ͣͥͅe̼̰͎͇̿͌͗ͮͨ͌͒k͕̭̗̲ͤ̓̒ͅõ̩̆,̖̤̻͉̈́̓̂̿̂̐ ̤̩ͫ̓͗̚L̸̥̗ͣͮ̇e̷͍ͯ͋̐̾o̱̰͍ͣ̊̍)̸̱̭̮̣̺̣͍ͭ̔
̵͈̞͚͚̜͓͙͆̈́͒̌S̯͕͍̭̖͈͓̑̔͛̇t̴͎̮͓͕̦̰ò̌̅ͨ͋͝r͙͙̮̳͒y̖̭͇̖ͬ̕Ą̪͇̱̭̜͎̪ͬ̎ͫ͑̆p͈̬̅̍͆̈́̔̾̓p͉͈͔̭l͙̯̦̝͔̰͢ͅy̨̪̻̜͎̞͆̈ͩ͊̓͗ͪA̘̗͗͡l̢̫͉̖̣̭͈̇t̬̦̱̪̆͟(̭͍̜͓̱̝̺L̸͎̣̲e̯̬̞̊ỡ̭̃,̗͓̝̖͉ͪ̋̚ͅ ̛̱̳̩̬̂̎ͮͩȔ̫̘ͩ̉ͨ̈ͩ̂m̹͚̞̜̲̅̑ͯͧ̑̑̑ẻ̔ͤ̓ͧ͘k̴͓͖͔̘͈̰̽ͯͨỏ̴̙̜̳̗͕̖ͬͬ͛̎ͩͭ,̣̰̫͗̚ ͉̯̝͔̅̇ͥ͐͒̄9͉̰̮̥̟̲̤ͩͣ͂̿͆͠,̱͕͕̜̃͋ͧ͗̽ͩ̚ ͈͛̑́̒1̺̏ͤ̍̎1̬̜̬̻͉̦ͫ̀̑,̖̟̯̯̖̻͉̊̎ͪ͊́ ̧̼̠͙̪̹̂͑͗̄̄ͨ4ͅ8̤̌ͦ́ͪͯ)̸̤̖̹̩̖̯̒̑́̚

Hayata Umeko.
His friend since middle school. Unlike Leo, she had the Student Council armband pinned to her sleeve. Though, Leo knew more than anyone that she was the last person who deserved to be in such a position that demanded one exude respect.

"So if I poke you while in a swimsuit, do you think it's going to be something like alarm bells going off and getting marked so everyone can know you're a perv? I really want to find out, Leo...~"

As she said this, Umeko popped off the first button on her uniform.

Instinctively, Leo looked aside dismissively.

Stop Screwing With me. She Wasn't...-

Ā͆̽̃ͨ̿͆̕p̫̹͓͊͐ͩͧ͘p̘͓̫̝̻̞͈̄̿͞lͣ̍̌ỹ̶͖̙̖̻ͨ̋i͍̜̋ͤ̇̔̿ͪ̆nͮͭ̚g̜̪̻̖͙̤̱̔̄̔͐͠ ͏͕̙̲C̖̻̝̓ͮ͊͟o̤̣̙̞̙̓̿ͪ͋̊ͯṛ̰̖̥̣͉̀̑͋̎̀̉̾͢r͚̀ͬ̅́e̿͛̍̂͆͏̯̗̠c̳͙͑̅ͫ̈́̐t̎̍҉̼i̜̰͍̟͌͗̿ͫ̾̓o̐̇̃ͩ́̓̿ṅ.̖̰̝̻͊ͥ͂̑́̒.̰̤̙̻̱̱ͬ͛̄͊̀.̦̗̺̔̒̀.͎̣͙͓̹ͨ͑͜

Umeko was always teasing him like this. It was annoying too. There were people at school who were still convinced they were going out, but it was anything but. She joked around with him because she didn't regard him beyond anything else.
Even if he wanted to...
He would have to shatter the appearance he'd made of himself to her. Something that was built over many years.

" *Poke* "

Leo could only catch a glimse of bolts of lightning converging where Umeko was about to touch his shoulder.

ZAAAAAP!!!

"Whoooa! That was crazy dude!"
"Oh my gosh! Is he okay!?"

Leo's body reacted to the pain immediately. He threw himself away from Umeko as if he was jumping out of the way of an oncoming semi-truck. He smashed directly into his friend Viri. Blowing the air out of his lungs as he slammed into the latter's ribcage.

"Oh... sorry! V-san! Are you okay?"

Umeko said, peering down at the two heaped into an awkward looking man pile.

@LowDefinition
@Karyra

"Ah, but you know Yuuki-kun. I think that Leo's just wimpy. Here! Let's go ahead and try it out on you then!"

Umeko said. Barely hiding her chuckles.

Without Realizing it, Yuuki Iwasawa was shaking profusely as they felt electricity screaming through every vein and fiber of his being. Yuukl instinctively reached out and began to cling to Rei Saionji the (very unamused looking) boathouse owner's daughter.

"...Eh? I haven't even touched you yet."

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Front Lobby]

Click~

Mana turned her camera towards the awkward country boy and hot-head. It was a good thing her camera had the advanced features it did, otherwise, these "swimsuit" pictures might be turning out very differently. With a quick button press, she brought up the picture: an awkward blush-fest in its full glory.

"Haha, don't worry Midori-chan, that was just a test shot. Lemme know when you're ready, 'kay?" Turning to Ishida, Mana waved her hand dismissively. "--and just ignore his whole 'judgemental stare' thing. This is just for fun."

Naomasa was one of the few people that drove Mana crazy on a regular basis, but she was trying her best to hold back the snarkier comments; just today, for the sake of the contest. "Erm... but they do have the changing rooms for a reason." She spoke to Midori, but it was more of a general comment. It seemed there were several people who couldn't be bothered to wait. Sheesh.

"Speaking of, gimme a sec." Mana ran into the changing rooms, only to emerge a few moments later in a one-piece swimsuit and mini-skirt. Knowing of a few ways the visualization chip functions could be turned off, she'd opted to actually wear something, though it differed from the illusion.

"Actually I was really excited for this, cause if you know how to, you can even apply animations to the swimsuit models..."

Mana's swimsuit suddenly began to change until the fabric was lined with glowing edges that shifted colors. It resembled something that'd fit better in a rave or a Hatsune Miku concert. Turning to gaze at herself, Mana wore a stupid grin. It really was her best skill: designing illusory objects. Unfortunately, it was also a skill she almost never got to show off. Even the swimsuit was a pretty basic item that most beginners could conjure up.

"I wanted to have some angel wings and an electric halo thingy, but their system is kinda basic, so I'm limited to just the swimsuit." She sighed. "It's still pretty cool looking though. I think. Still would've been better with wings."

"Oh, by the way, Kyouko...." Mana turned to meet her friend's one remaining eye. "I think I've finally decided something today. Are you interested in joining Operation Underdog?" Mana smiled pleasantly, but there was something in her eyes that betrayed thoughts much more serious.

Despite her easygoing nature, Mana had always hated feeling helpless: the idea that someone else was controlling everything; pulling the strings. As a result, she'd set her sights on the position of Student Council President for a few years now. The only two people to know about this, however, were Ayame Sayato and Kyouko Himura.

Operation Underdog was Mana's code name for a certain plan she'd come up with early this year. Campaigning against the current president would be nearly impossible if she chose to sabotage Mana, and really, who wouldn't? Instead, the plan was to go around improving her reputation, only to begin publicly campaigning a few days before the vote.

It did sound kinda crazy, Mana had to admit, but now she was looking into Kyouko's eyes with newfound determination. It was odd though: ever since she'd entered the building she couldn't stop thinking about how oppressive the current president was. Kokonoe had always been like that, but it hadn't really crossed her mind until just now.

Either way, she'd just get Kyouko's answer now and enjoy the vacation. Battle-plans could wait for another day.

@Ehb
@zane620
@Skyswimsky[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Vitri, #b35900, solid]
[December 18th, Late-Afternoon / Town of Hisakawa, Front Lobby]

"You'd be willing to give access to your chip for that?"

He looked at her with a resolve in his eyes as a response. He clearly was willing to do whatever it took. Regardless he stayed silent to listen to the risks that come with it or whatever the two still had to say.

"If you can just deactivate people like that, then would putting him at risk really do anything?"

"It could actually. You see, it's likely that the person behi-..."

What?! What was shẽ̩̪̆͆̈́͞ ̗̄͆ͦ̓ͬ͊ͪͩ̊͘͠s̅ͧͦ͝҉͍͎̟̮͕̲̀ǎ̦͉͉̗͍̞̼̋̎̊͒̂ͩ͢y̢̫̙͖̭̙̯̩͐́͡i̢̤̜̺̇́̏͗̃̔̐̚͘n͇̘͙̳̓ͫ̓͌̋̄g̴͚̲̱͖̝͇̯͙̹͛̎ͪ͗̚?̶̟̘̙̣ͪ͒̏̑?̩̮͈͕̟̜̋͛̿͝!

[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby, the illusion]

Vitri sighed as he watched the area around them all, before he noticed his friend Leo jump away in shock and oh no. With an almost pitiful display of him falling his friend landed smack dab on his ribcage knocking them both down.

"Oh... sorry! V-san! Are you okay?"
"Yeah i'm fine. Thanks for your concern Umeko." he spoke up from under Leo with a sigh, though his ribcage stung a bit f̖ͅr͈o̵͔̦͍̪͖̩̦m͍͝ ͙̖ͅt͟he̩͕̦̭͕ p̱̜̱r̖̹̱̹̱̯͔e̹̺̫͕̻̫͞ṿ̰̰i̲̹̦̝ͅͅo̪̭͈u̦̠ş̬ ̨̤͚͚h̫i̴͇͙̱͉̼ṭ̫͕̭͚̙ from his friend falling on him. With a light push leo was forced off him and he heard about the swimsuit competition.

He paused to see everyone gathering towards the changing rooms in preparation for the swimsuit contest. With a low wave he spoke up "i'm gonna go participate as well. You should join leo!" A smile formed in the corner of his mouth as he knew one of the judges was his friend Mana, so why not participate? Getting up the boy moved to the changing rooms to come out shirtless and wearing swim trunks.

His eyes wandered over the crowd until they stopped and spotted the glowing swimsuit of his childhood friend, and Kyouko who stood out amongst the crowd due to her height. "Yo! Mana, make sure to judge impartially. Don't give me extra points because i'm your friend alright?" He spoke out while moving closer, each step showing confidence in himself and his physique. Just from a glance it was clear that Vitri had at least a six pack of abs that was both for looks and for function. Still something was nagging at the back of his mind.

S̨͓͖̺̭͌ͤ̈́͒͜o͆ͥ̐ͩͯ͡͏̩̪̱̙͚̤̟͔̯m̢̝̠̝ͥ̈́ͫ̆͡e̸ͦͧ̒ͫ͑̇͟҉̗͉̦̝ť͓̺̲̜ͩh̴̰̘̲̔ͤ̀i̠̟̯̥͈͂̂ͥͩͧ̾̆́́͠ͅn͈̗̹̯͎̼͕͇͊͞ģ̭͔͇̙͕̙̱̞͉̆͊̇̽ͪ͜ ̶̳̫͕̦̱̹͎͋̀̑ͅf̸̫̰̝̉̃͑͆e̻̳̣͈ͫ̈̒ͦͩͤel̸̶̨̘͈̘̠̰̳̅ͩͮ̿͆ͩͯͥs ̵̮̳͔͕͐̾̈́ͥ̅̚͘͘ơ͉̰͚̞̦͙̿̔ͧ́f͓̰̽̉ͦ̐ͧ͌̈́̕͠f̟̰̼̫͕͓̞̜͑̑̒ͯ̉͢

Oh i know! I forgot to customize the trunks to have a wolf on them! "Hey mana, how can i customize these trunks to have a wolf on them?"
He asked her with a calm expression betraying his enthusiasm.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Rei Saionji, purple, solid]
SaionjiIco.jpg

[ December 18th, E̸̜͍̣͇̤̭à̩͈r̨͕̖̙̮̲l̟̯͔̮̣͚ͅy̜͎͙̜̘ ̮̪̘̜̗̳M̠o͎͓̘̘̹͞ŕ̮n̸̘̥̩̟͎̺i̖̗̯͙̪̬̕ṉ̦̲̭̻g͇͉͠ / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

Wasn't she just doing something in the Women's Baths? She was probably just cleaning. She was going to have a lot of people over today, after all. That would make sense.

"...And for that reason, it's important to stand on guard. please be safe when making use of the baths, everyone."

Where was Rei's head at? She hadn't even really noticed that people were here. Geez.

Yuri explained the system they had set up so that they could show off their swimsuits and what have you, with the plus side that ti could save some embarrassment or prevent some peeping student from doing something dumb.

"I said admiration and thanks are wholly welcomed! Certainly there is no need to be shy about it!"

"QUIT TEASING ME AND GIVE ME MY APPLAUSE YOU PLEBS!"

Ayame...? W̞͓̺̳ͅa҉̣̞̰̩͍ś̱͚̗͉̬̳ ̰s̛͉̥̪̟̖̞h̼̦̩̬͇͖͢ͅe̗̬͕̖̬̭̠ ̛̙̬̲̖a̰͕̰͓̥͎ḷ̦̝̠̬ͅw̺͚̗̗͢ͅa̩̝y̪̦̭ş͖̘ ̗s̹̗͇͢t̮̪͎̪̬̭u͚̙d̙̬e̹̳̹̱n̵ͅt ̵̗̦͖̮̣͚͉c͉̭̬̪o̟͈̫̘̪̝ͅu͙̤̞̺̺͕n̷̦̭̞̜͉̳̻c̭̗͕̬̺̼̲i̸͈̞̝̦l̸ ̶̜̟̗͔̰̳̬pr͓̗͉̬̯̮e͠s͏i͈͎̩͡de͔̯͎̪̜̳̤n̤̝͇̘̺̤̦͞t̻͖̝͎̱̰? ̢͓̳͙͍̠T̲̹͙͈̰̮̭͜h͏͉̝̪a̖̣̪̣̻t̛͙͖͎ d̛͘͡͠i̷̸̵̴͘d҉̧̡ņ̡͝'̢͏̶͢t͘̕͟͜ ̸̢̛s̶̨̛͢e҉̵̷͡e̷̢͢m͏̷̵͝ ͏̷́͢r̷͠͏͟í̀͏̸ǵ̕h͢҉͞t̛̀.̢͢͜͠͡

"Ah, considering everyone's going to be in swimsuits anyway we decided to run a swimsuit contest as well. Let's see... Kyouko Himura. Naomasa Ishida, and Mana Kamei are running it. As mentioned earlier you can change the sort of swimsuit you're wearing, but not how you look. So if your confident enough go over and get a snapshot taken! There's categories in best clothing design, best body, as well as overall best looking. Plus, boys and girls will have their own categories too, so why not give it a shot? The three of them organizing will be tracked on your local map if you set your navigation for 'hot springs contest'."

Of course Rei wanted to participate. It would just be a waste if she didn't. She wasn't as... attractive as the other girls or anything, but she figured that she could have fun once in a while at least. Plus, it just seemed like a missed opportunity if she ran the place and didn't have anything to show for it.

"Ah, but you know Yuuki-kun. I think that Leo's just wimpy. Here! Let's go ahead and try it out on you then!"

Yuuki started to buzz with electricity. From what Umeko had shown from earlier with Leo, this was the system to stop each other from Rei hadn't started undressing yet, but yet he was...

While Rei was blushing, she tried to remain calm. Yuuki was in pain and that needed to stop.

"Is there a way to temporarily stop this system? I think there's a bug in it. Those in VR swimsuits may need to leave for the baths if we need to remove it altogether, but safety had better be ensured."

She turned to Sawaga and said, with no small amount of threat behind it, "Fix this quickly. Sooner the better.."

@Ehb @LowDefinition @W҉͙̹̦̱̪̺͡h̸̡̫̰̗̻̥͎̳̬͓͍̠̜̗̤̙̱̀ạ̡̹̳͎̩̜̼̬̜͕̹͜t̶҉̢͎͍͖̼̫͓̣̣͔̗̹̫̭̞̬̗ͅͅ'҉̮̫̬̙̫̬̞̱͔͇̫̩́͞ś̨̻̲̯̩͡H̷̴̫̬̫̟̣̻̗̪͕͕͓̙̥̹͟͜a̖͇̭͕͞͡͠p̛̖̮͙͙͖͙̲̝̤̦̩̥̝̘̤p͘͏̢̤̲͕̦͕̮̙̫̦̲̼̼̩̲͚̜͓ͅe̶̩͖͔̱͉̟̰̼̪̤͙̫̺̥̱͜͜͡ͅn̢͍̪͕̝̮̠̳̘̰̜̼̺̩̲̻͞ì̦̫͈̩̪͓̪͢ņ̢͓̙͈̖̯͙̣̻͎̱͇̥̝͈̼̰̰̮̀̀g̵̟̥̖̻̟̦͡S̖͇͔̩̺̘͙͝ͅơ̭̰̰͍̪͉̥͠m͞҉̟̩̞͔͎̖̳͚͓͜͞͠e̸̡̬̮̮̩t̷̡͎̰̰̳̲̩̻͕̼̻͇̺͟h̡͎̣̥̭̫̱̟̼̲̻͔͉̮̮͓͓̀͘i̶̷̘̻̼̳͕͓̳̟̬͍̕͜ń̡̤̹̫͕̟̤̲g̢̗̯̤̹̙̞̤͈͕͇̲̳͘ͅI͢҉͉͉̘̗̮s̴͙̤̪̼̘̮̜̖͎̳͢Ẃ̶̮̬̦̘̲r̶̴̢̛̠͓̦̦ò҉̵̷̧̣̫̠̥͔͈͈̹̭̖̮̤̩͎̹͉̻͉ͅń̵̨͔̦̞͈̮̣͍̮̗̕͘ǵ̨̬̠͙̠̝͍́͠͠
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]
Kyouko_Ico.jpg

[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

"...Kyouko Himura. Naom... ...running it."

[/color]"...?!"[/color] Kyouko was lost in thought for a few seconds. Something was wrong...

S̸̸̴̴͟t̵̡̡́̀O̢͠͝P̴̛͘͡͠ ҉͏̡͞m̢͝͏̸E͏̨s̶̷̀S̶͠I̛͜҉ń͢ģ͜ ̷̨w̕i̴̡̧͜ţ̢͜͝H̡̛͜͠ ͏̨͟M̷̷̸͞͡ę̀!҉̵̛

...wrong indeed. A contest where, by the courtesy of playing 'organizer', she was denied the right of participation. The right to proof herself to be truly the bestest of the best in any, and all, competitions.

By the time Kyouko Himura realized what that meant it was already too late. Her 'right' to complain was void. "Fufufu..." It took her way shorter to come up with just the right excuse however. Her evil laughter followed by an loud exclamation. "You Fools! Consider yourself grateful that, through the lack of me competing, you even stand a chance in the first place!" Kyouko spoke to nobody in particular. She simply had to get it out. Yeah. The reason Kyouko Himura was chosen as an organizer was simply to stop her from participating in the first place. After all, it was the undeniable truth that Kyouko would have been the victor otherwise.

That, however, didn't stop the blonde from changing into more apt clothes, a bathing-suit, nonetheless. Having always loathed the delusions that these chips were able to bring forth, regardless of their intentions, it came to little surprise that Kyouko followed Mana into the girls changing room.

Unlike her blue-haired compatriot however Kyouko wore exactly what her digital overlay portrayed. A simple yet two-pieced bathing suit that, if anything, revealed more skin on her back than the front. It was at least at that point that anyone who would lay eyes upon Kyouko well-trained body that she wasn't just some dog that was all bark without bite. And, even if the tech-savvy Mana offered her some alterations the pirate would surely be to decline.

Watching the turmoil in front of her unfold as Mana took some photos however it got her thinking. Kimura Yuuki, as much sympathy as Kyouko had for her First Mate, when it came to taking some sort of photographs then he was undeniably the best? Though, maybe, his reputation was ultimately his downfall to even enter the premise. As cruel as it was. Shaking her head to shake off this uneasy feeling it was the very same First Mate that brought her back to [glow=red]ŗ̷eĄ̀L͟͏i͝tY.[/glow]

"Are you interested in joining Operation Underdog?"

"Ohh?" Kyouko rubbed her chin as her lips curled into a grin. Operation Underdog. Kyouko could very well understand Mana's feelings for she had very much the same.

Even so, wouldn't the position of Student Council President just simply change the owner of her leash? For Kyouko and Mana both were surely birds that wanted to soar free in the sky. "Out of all days, you had to pick this one? Or is it precisely because of today? Mhm, alright, you shall have the reins for once, First Mate. What do you plan to do? Appealing to these Fools male fantasies?"

It was then that Vitri entered the field. The Fool that Kyouko still didn't know how she ended up friends with. "Don't worry, wolf-boy. I make sure to correct any mistakes my sweet little Mana could make." Kyouko wouldn't go so far to stain something sacred like a competition simply as an instrument to tease her male muscle-buddy, would she?

@Luma
@darnerdemons
@zane620 (?)
@_anyone
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Luma and Esmeray
[fieldbox= Iwasawa Yuuki, #339966, solid]

s6078.jpg

[December 18th , Late̵̴͔̞̼͙̹ͥ́̌̚ͅ-̛ͫ͗́͏͕̞͚̝͙͍̤-̺̱̘̠̤̘͉̆̓̚̕-͍͚̘̦̭̉̋͆̃̂͋̍̃̚͢Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa , Saionji Hot Springs , Front Lobby ]

Wait, wasn't Yuuki at Women's Baths earlier? Maybe he's only helping around cleaning the place before the event for today, which was free entry for Hisakawa Students. As it was expected that pretty much almost everyone already gathered at the front lobby. Something felt odd...

W̶̸̡̛͟a̡̢͠i҉̶̨͏t̡́̀̕͞ẃ̛̕͝h͜͝҉̧ǫ͜͝ţ̷̛́͘h̴̕e̛̕͢f̵̴̡́͜u̧̕͜͢͞c̸̶k̴̛i̷͡͝͝s҉̢̨̀s̵̛̀́h҉̶̨͞ę̴̛?̸̨̛į̸̸͝s̨̀҉͝n̛̕҉'̴̛͞͝͝t͝͝͝s̢̢͘͞ḩ͢e̕s̀̕͝u̵̴p̷̕͞p͏̴́̕͟o͜͠s̷̶̵͝e͏d̴̢̨̀͠t̶̛o̶͠͞b̕ę̀͏m̧i̶͏̴ş̢s̸̸̢͜i̛͏̧̀̕ņ̡̕͟g̸͏̡?͏͢I҉̧҉s̀̕͝҉͢ņ̶'̷̢̛͝t̸̡̀̕s͘͞h̶̀͟e̴̢s҉̡͜҉u̸̸p̵̧̢̢̡ṕ͠͏ơ͞͏s͡͏ȩ̴́d̕҉͟t̕͞ǫ́͘b̛́͘̕͠ę̵҉͟d̕͟è̕̕͡a͘͝͏͝t̕͠ḩ̸̶̷͜?̡̨̨̀͏

Odd indeed, why would Ishida be chosen to be the judge for the swimsuit contest? He mistook Yuuki's identity for someone else! He would probably not let Yuuki win if he's in the boys category. But Yuuki wouldn't stoop that low to go for the girls category.

"Wait what do you mea--- HHHNNGGGGGGGGH!!!!" Suddenly Yuuki felt electric shocks hitting him throughout his body. Instinctively Yuuki held on to Rei. Gripping her clothes tightly, trying to hold the pain.

"GhhhkghnnngghhhhFFUCKhh--" Yuuki cursed, still in pain.

"Is there a way to temporarily stop this system? I think there's a bug in it. Those in VR swimsuits may need to leave for the baths if we need to remove it altogether, but safety had better be ensured. Fix this quickly. Sooner the better.."

Yuuki looked at both Umeko and Sagawa. Still in pain, he looked at them pleading to make the pain stops. Although he tried to hold it in, trying to prove Rei that he's a strong boyfriend for her.

@Ehb
@Karyra
@ţ̴̶̬͚̝͈̜̺̟͟͞h̸̛̙͕̲̘͙͚̣̲̼̱̱̥̜̤̲͖̲̪̣͡͞è̡̬̙̣͇͜f̸̸̵̡̪̺͎̫̳͎͓̳̺̣̠̟ͅų̵̗̠̯̘̪̻̮̺̝͕̥̭̯̯͉̙̺͔̕ͅc̵̴̷̗̳̙͕̠k̶̶̛̖̱͖͖̖̖̗̫̻͘͜ͅi̡̢̯̰̹͚͎̦̙̠͖̖̞̻̥̪͖̤͓͞ͅs̴̹̙͕̤̕͞g̛̪͎̱͔͠o̢̖̩̩͙̱̯̘̠̱̥̗͇͇͘ ҉̷҉̴̫̮͙̯̫̹͟ ̸̴̱͎̖̫̠̮͚͢h̻̙̳̀͜͠͠ú̷̵̦̩͓̱̣̣̺͇͓̮̠̹̯͈̝͜r̶̨̫͖̟̫̠̩̭̠̤̱ŕ͇̝͖͕̤̱͉͎̗̦̀a̷̺̘̘̭ͅy͏̷̶̧̟̬͎̱̜̤̳͖̖̥̼̙̫Ś̭̰̺̟͉̜̺̠̻̣͔̀o̷̵̡̟͙̻̠͔͔̰̫͝L̨̧̞̱̙̞͜f̡͇̝̖̞͔̖͔̤̞͚̭̳̼̖̮̝̳̩̀ͅư̸͟҉̗̻̹̳n̷̢̙̲͚̙̲̳͖̘̟̰̞͜͠s̛̛̻̹̦̭͢͞i҉̵̡̪͈̞̙̺̖̠̖̖͍͓̹̫̯͘e̢͕̟̟͇͙̖̪̕͜͜s̵͠҉̢̭͙̤̠̙͙̖͉̬͔̦̼͈͟f̺̠͇̭͖͉̼͎̳̺̰̥̻̭̘͝ǫ̧͉͔̠͎͞r̛̀̀͢҉̣̦̠̳̰̤̱̙̞̭̹̜͚̺̯̲r̵̶̢̟̯̠̦̤̱̼̩è̢̡̨̦͎͓̪̣̺̙̳͙͍͟à̸̷̙͈̬̰̱̰̻̖͕̣̻̞̩̭̩̙̥ͅl̡̢̙͕̫̲͔̩̮̪̯̲̬ͅz̶̶̴̛̭͖̦̪̩̩̤̺̭i̸̼̤̥̜̻̘̩̞͙͖̥̩̳̣̳̖͚͘͢͝ͅe̳̹͖̯͘͜s̳̟̣͍̕͜͞

[/fieldbox]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Luma
[fieldbox="Naomasa Ishida, #663c0c, solid"]
Naomasa_Ico.jpg

[ December 18th, Early Morning / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby]

How on earth did everyone come to a decision that he should be a judge for a swimsuit competition exactly? To top it off didn't everyone know Mana and himself disliked one another? Himura he was so far fine with but why was he a judge? Didn't anyone think this was at all suspicious? Would the females even approve of this, the males? He was in a lose lose situation and he could just feel it. Well hopefully no one made comments about it and this was over and done with.

Then came a rather.... familiar voice. Midori was apparently going to go first, however she was rather freaking aggressive with it! With no hesitation she started undressing as his eyes widened, he was left speechless as a bathing suit formed on her in an instant. Yet wasn't she... no? Yet every time he saw her he could just see it happening over and over. A car.. What? She was alive though, right in front of him. In a.... Gah!

He couldn't look at her, he just couldn't! He averted his gaze on her, which brought up a statement from her. "S-sorry! You look great Midori-san! Honest!" he would say but still keep his look averted from her. What helped was a comment from Mana which caused him to shoot her a glare, only to watch her retreat to the changing rooms with Himura who called everyone fools that only because she wasn't competing could anyone else win. Kind of high horsey of her. So when they arrived Himura looked fine but when he saw Mana he covered his mouth to stiffle the laughter. She wanted to add what on to it? Was she trying to impress children or something?

Vitri would then proceed to try and make use of Mana's alteration and get a wolf on his trunks. The dude really had an odd thing for wolves. He liked Turtles but didn't want to have it plastered on him. Well he certainly wasn't going to be putting a bathing suit on. "So judges. Are we going to start judging soon, or wait for her to alter everyone's bathing suit. Which I feel is kind of against the rules?" Naomasa spoke folding his arms a bit as he looked at everyone who was getting ready. His gaze then found Midori again which he quickly averted his eyes seeing that disturbing image again.

@Ehb
@Skyswimsky
@Luma[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Esmeray
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
VSg2KiZ.jpg

[ December 18th, Late Afternoon/ Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs Main Bath ]

Shit hitting the fan was an understatement as to what happened.

Everything seemed to have happened in a blur for the Social Morals Officer as he witnessed Ishikawa Midori drowning Miyamoto Ryuu in the hot springs while Naomasa was desperately trying to fend her off from the drowning student. Despite how fast he was running to their aid, it would seem that time was against him yet again as the gruesome outcome had already transpired moments before he reached the trio.

In an act of self-defense against Ishikawa Midori, who had somehow managed to slip a taser from the thorough searches the officers do on a routine basis everyday, Ishida had unconsciously banged Midori's head on the stone pavement. While his childhood friend may have only wanted to incapacitate Midori with the strike, he must have not anticipated the amount of force he generated to bash the girl's head on the ground. As a result, blunt trauma did its effects and claimed the life of Midori on the spot.

While shaken from what he had seen, Michio first attended to Ryuu, performing CPR on him immediately in an effort to save his life. He may be powerless to intervene in Ishida's current situation, seeing as there's no longer anything he could do for Midori but he wasn't going to let the death toll rise in the hot springs if he could do help it. Fortunately, his efforts weren't in vain as Ryuu managed to regain consciousness shortly afterwards.

Just as he had finished dealing with one situation, he now realized that there was still the matter regarding Ishida's actions. Certainly, his actions may have been performed out of necessity but it still didn't change the fact that his act of self-defense had cost the life of Midori Ishikawa. One female social morals officer was quick to ask his opinion on the matter but Rei and Yuuki stepping up as witnesses were equally fast to defend Ishida's side.

"I too witnessed that it was an accident, an act of self-defense, if you will. That's why it is critical for everyone of us who witnessed the entire thing to state our testimonies to the authorities when they arrive. For now, we stay put and wait for emergency services." Michio told everyone present in a stern voice before turning towards Ishida, a solemn expression on his face.

"Look, you're my friend, and all, Ishida-kun... but I gotta be honest. Even with our testimonies, I'm not sure how this case would turn out. Hopefully, with the number of eye witnesses we have, we could manage to lessen the degree of your punishment but I can't make any promises. Still, as far as I'm concerned, this was an accident. You did what you gotta do in an act of self-defense but in doing so, you accidentally took Ishikawa-san's life while trying to save both Miyamoto-kun's and your own. We'll sort this thing out, okay? The important thing right now is, if... you hadn't intervene, then Miyamoto-kun might no longer be with us right now."

Just as Michio was trying to figure out how to contain the situation, an unfamiliar voice entered the scene claiming that nobody would be going anywhere. Couple that with the revelation that she had somehow convinced the until then missing Iori Nishimura to serve under her, and Michio was convinced this had something to do with hackers... again. What's with this bloody town, anyway? If shit hits the fan, then it's either because of hackers or the goddamn Yakuza. Heck now that he thought about it, Midori strange behavior might have been attributed to a hacking incident.

The mysterious girl's motives would not stay a mystery for long, however, as she confirmed that the entire thing was just to wage war against no other than Kokoro Amane. All this shit just for another silly war games between prospective heirs and somehow, the students of Hisakawa Academy always end up as collateral damage. It's actually surprising that there's still a lot of people enrolled in the school considering all the untoward incidents that have happened lately.

By this time, it had became obvious that Iori isn't the only pawn at the white haired girl's disposal as Michio had already identified several people in the background he did not recognize but donned SMO attire. Shit... when did they manage to slip into the network and how did they do it undetected? That didn't matter now. What matters is securing everyone's safety.

Ayame, for her part, began barking orders, which even Michio took a bit of time to figure out. It would certainly be difficult for the others to decipher her coded message and by the time he was willing to act, Iori had already intercepted Ayame's actions putting an end to the resistance she had planned.

Afterwards....another revelation

The white haired girl gloated about a mass hack

And by the looks of it... it worked as everyone's world's immediately turned black.

--------------------

[ December 18th, E̸̜͍̣͇̤̭à̩͈r̨͕̖̙̮̲l̟̯͔̮̣͚ͅy̜͎͙̜̘ ̮̪̘̜̗̳M̠o͎͓̘̘̹͞ŕ̮n̸̘̥̩̟͎̺i̖̗̯͙̪̬̕ṉ̦̲̭̻g͇͉͠ / Town of Hisakawa, Saionji Hot Springs, Front Lobby ]

"Aw man. You and Kamijou-san sure are lucky though. You guys get first shift to hang out in the baths." Sagawa lamented.

"There's not use thinking about it so negatively, Sagawa-chan."

"Nishimura-san! It's just like you to show up late!"

"Huh? Nishimura... Iori wha... what's she---

E̘̜̞̝͡ṛ̲̟͐͌͌̇ͨ̆ͅr͕̬̱̯̓ͣ̇̒ͅo̰͓̟̗̩̻̽ͬ͞r͍̗̻̤͒̍.͑̃̏̈̉͗҉͖̮͉͓̟ ͕̣̼̳͉̬̖ͬͨE̷̱͕̬̍͛́̈̿r̷̦ͧ̋̆r̤̭̰̻̆̌͛̆̍͐͆oͫ̃̌͌r̠̹̳͐͋͝.͕̠̱̺̮͍ͦ́̂.̛͕̝͈̮͈ͦͩ ̘̦͍͓͛̏̄ͪͨ͘R͖̖͓̖͋̏ͮeͮ̓ͫ̉̚͢-̸͉c͚̱̳̲̞̱̀a͆ͨ̑̓l͏̬̺ȉ̤b̮̥͎̞̤̥͈̏̑r͇̖̙̫̘͎͙̊a͈̗̣ͣ̂̂͡t̶͓̲̜̪̳̹ͥ͐̃͊̆i͕͖͐̽̉̂̚i̘̣͙̖̅n̜̮̹͎̭ͭ̚͞g̾̅ͭ͂̏̈ ̵̤̣͂̆M͉̻̕e̠̺͔̘̟m̩̲̼͕̝̌̆ͨ͐͆ͥo͒̐̍͏̠̬̰̞̩͉r̤̩͇̝̪̬̠̍̐͐ỵ̩̬͛̀͗̈́ ͇ͧ̆͌ͨͬ̕Ḟ̟̯̙̤̗͟r͇̹̰̅̉ͥǎ͙͛̈g̹̰͙͙͕̮͉̀ḿ̖͘e̖ͅn͛͋͝t̷͚̦̪͕̹̥̑
͔̭͔͇̥͂̑̏̇
̘̼͓̀͋ͭ͢S҉̱̟̭̹͚e̻̻̜̹͒̾̓̇͗ͨ̊ͅt̰̰̭̜͖͚͕̔͒̄̂ͪ ͈̲͉̳͋̿ͩ͘Ñ͖̠̰̖͒̑͛ew͔̥̫̟̼̆͘ ̤͈ͥ̎̊̃̑̃͜R̛͇̫̳̀͗́e̜̬͓̣̊́ȃ̎҉͚̞̰͇̼lͣ̚͏̟i̵̪̟̤̟̔ͧ̽̚t̻̣̰͍͍̭̺ͨͩy̞̩̘͚̝͗̈́ͯͭ͠,͐҉̘̹͍̠͙ͅ ̨͕̜̜͗ͦͨD̰̾͠e͖͚͟l̪̰̰͈̖͉̆̒e̸̩̩̞̞͐̿t̢̘̮̤̣̼̖ͨ̌̈i̝͙͔̫̯̜̠̎ͤͧ̈̈n̩̏̓̈́̿͊g͍̣̭̠͕̭̼̾ͮ͂ͨ ̦̪̞͙̥̺̖̾̂̄̒͆̐̚Õ̪͕̥͔͚̣̉̓̈̈̕l̙̳ͥ͛ͨ̽̀̅d̼̥̣͈̐̒̆̐ͩ̚͟ͅ ͙̺̳͙̯͙ͯͨ̒ͅMͨ͊ͫͯ̒҉͔̪̗e̽̅͌̈҉̦̦̪ͅm̸͚͔͈̽̋͌̌̿ọ̹̘͓͌ͫ͝r̯̗̰̦̺̬ͯ͞y̨̫̝͎̞ͣͯ͌̌ ̢͕̬̰̹̮̙͙͒ͥL̛̻̥̉õ͌͗̂̈̚g̪̒ͤ
̑ͤ
̧

For some reason, Michio could have sworn that there was something important about Iori Nishimura that he knew but somehow couldn't recall... It didn't seem like he naturally forgot what it was, more on it felt like it was forcibly deleted.

"Sagawa? Sagawa-chan... no Mizunohara-san? Why is she---"

E̘̜̞̝͡ṛ̲̟͐͌͌̇ͨ̆ͅr͕̬̱̯̓ͣ̇̒ͅo̰͓̟̗̩̻̽ͬ͞r͍̗̻̤͒̍.͑̃̏̈̉͗҉͖̮͉͓̟ ͕̣̼̳͉̬̖ͬͨE̷̱͕̬̍͛́̈̿r̷̦ͧ̋̆r̤̭̰̻̆̌͛̆̍͐͆oͫ̃̌͌r̠̹̳͐͋͝.͕̠̱̺̮͍ͦ́̂.̛͕̝͈̮͈ͦͩ ̘̦͍͓͛̏̄ͪͨ͘R͖̖͓̖͋̏ͮeͮ̓ͫ̉̚͢-̸͉c͚̱̳̲̞̱̀a͆ͨ̑̓l͏̬̺ȉ̤b̮̥͎̞̤̥͈̏̑r͇̖̙̫̘͎͙̊a͈̗̣ͣ̂̂͡t̶͓̲̜̪̳̹ͥ͐̃͊̆i͕͖͐̽̉̂̚i̘̣͙̖̅n̜̮̹͎̭ͭ̚͞g̾̅ͭ͂̏̈ ̵̤̣͂̆M͉̻̕e̠̺͔̘̟m̩̲̼͕̝̌̆ͨ͐͆ͥo͒̐̍͏̠̬̰̞̩͉r̤̩͇̝̪̬̠̍̐͐ỵ̩̬͛̀͗̈́ ͇ͧ̆͌ͨͬ̕Ḟ̟̯̙̤̗͟r͇̹̰̅̉ͥǎ͙͛̈g̹̰͙͙͕̮͉̀ḿ̖͘e̖ͅn͛͋͝t̷͚̦̪͕̹̥̑
͔̭͔͇̥͂̑̏̇
̘̼͓̀͋ͭ͢S҉̱̟̭̹͚e̻̻̜̹͒̾̓̇͗ͨ̊ͅt̰̰̭̜͖͚͕̔͒̄̂ͪ ͈̲͉̳͋̿ͩ͘Ñ͖̠̰̖͒̑͛ew͔̥̫̟̼̆͘ ̤͈ͥ̎̊̃̑̃͜R̛͇̫̳̀͗́e̜̬͓̣̊́ȃ̎҉͚̞̰͇̼lͣ̚͏̟i̵̪̟̤̟̔ͧ̽̚t̻̣̰͍͍̭̺ͨͩy̞̩̘͚̝͗̈́ͯͭ͠,͐҉̘̹͍̠͙ͅ ̨͕̜̜͗ͦͨD̰̾͠e͖͚͟l̪̰̰͈̖͉̆̒e̸̩̩̞̞͐̿t̢̘̮̤̣̼̖ͨ̌̈i̝͙͔̫̯̜̠̎ͤͧ̈̈n̩̏̓̈́̿͊g͍̣̭̠͕̭̼̾ͮ͂ͨ ̦̪̞͙̥̺̖̾̂̄̒͆̐̚Õ̪͕̥͔͚̣̉̓̈̈̕l̙̳ͥ͛ͨ̽̀̅d̼̥̣͈̐̒̆̐ͩ̚͟ͅ ͙̺̳͙̯͙ͯͨ̒ͅMͨ͊ͫͯ̒҉͔̪̗e̽̅͌̈҉̦̦̪ͅm̸͚͔͈̽̋͌̌̿ọ̹̘͓͌ͫ͝r̯̗̰̦̺̬ͯ͞y̨̫̝͎̞ͣͯ͌̌ ̢͕̬̰̹̮̙͙͒ͥL̛̻̥̉õ͌͗̂̈̚g̪̒ͤ
̑ͤ
̧

Ahh right, Sagawa's always been a member of the Social Morals Committee. The tech specialist that resolves most of the VR and chip issues that had once plagued the school. It was a hassle trying to convince her to join but in the end, he managed to win her through... though that was on the condition that he treat her to some super special meat buns once a month.

"It's not much of a problem to miss the opening ceremony though. Our more important job is to make sure no one hurts themselves out here, right?"

"Is that so... But, it's awful lazy to do thwcerk...-!"

"Anyway, you two can go ahead and take a dip. The officers will get called in to switch shifts. But~ just because you two are dating, don't go around doing something scandalous. You two are still social morals officers after all. Try to be the good example, okay~?"

"Ifwhurts fhoop feez!"

"Now now, Nishimura-san. Anyway, Kamijou-kun and Ayame-chan. Please remember to exercise restraint today."

Wait a second that wr-

̰̩̣͉͎͗̃̈́̿̐̎͞Ṣ̛͍͎̾̆̐̆ͥ̓ę͔̜͖̟̲͓̺ͫ̾̄̇̎͆ͨ́͟͡t̟̞̜̞̳̺ͨͭ͋̆͊ͫ̊́̚ ͉̮̥ͦ̃̈́ͫͅP̃͛̓̓ͤ̽͢͏̝̤̞̗̱ȏ̶͈͔̮̯̝̏ͫ͑̂s̞̥͎̥ͣ̇ì̶ͩͤ͒̾͗͏͖͈͕̪͕͍t̟̳̻̱̗̗͛̈́ͫͦ͗̓͟ͅi̦͖̖̱͈̬̳̠̓ͯ͛̒ͧͣͥ̽̕ͅv̨͍̟̤͕̭͈̈̄͗̃̔̒̉̊̕e̢̖͗̒ͣ̔͋̕͞ͅ ̷̧̨̺͈͓̗̞̦̺̟̍̈̂ͧ͂ͦ̄Rͬ̃̃ͪͧ͌ͧ͏̶̶̯̥̺̫̘̥̯̺e̷̠̙̗̱̒̎ͭ̿̚l̵̙͖̹̠̆ͭ̇͗̈͑͟͢a̢̘͍̜̪͓̍̃̏̒̈́ͨ́͢t̡̙͇̥͚̖͙̪̮̘̒ͦ͘ǐ҉̶̝o̭̝̗̪̭͛̍͑ͩͫ͗̃nͫͪͤͦ͛̒͏͉̹͈̝͇̖͕(̵̛̝͖̗̬̔ͮ͝A̠̰͙̟̟̗̞͛̐ͭ̐̎ͪ̈̃̕͡ÿ͚͍̭͇͖̞̱̃̔ͧͫ́̄a͕͖̦͕͎͔͒̍̇̈́ͅm̵̵̹͉͈̝̮͚̪̍ͬ̅̊̓e̙̜͗̄ͤ̐ͪ͛͗̑ͫ,̻͐̀͒̇͑̍͠ͅ ͎͚͕̥ͥ̓ͫͮ̃ͦ̾͛ͅM͈̗͕̈͊̓̓̔ͥ͞i̢̜͈̞̼̼̬̘̬ͬ̽͝c̛ͭ̄ͩ̿ͨ͏̥̥̱̟͖̙͙h̡̺͇͎̹͍͎̘͖͌̓̓ͧ̉ͬͥ̂͋͝i̽ͧ̀͑҉̟̠̤̰̺̝́o̖̱̤̪̓̀͋͒̓̿͗̅ͅ,͔̜̙̪͈͉̹͔̌̅̍̄̀ͯ́ ̶͔͚̤ͯ͑̈͂̍́ͭ̾̓͘͜R̶͔̱̦̱͎ͮ͛͊̉̓̈ͫ͜ǫ̷̫̗͈̪̪͈̣̯̞͛ͣ̃ͪ̀m̭̱̰̣̹͉̦̈̋͒ͩͫ̍ͨ͗a̬ͧͨͫ͗̃ͅn̛͈̦̙͙͓ͮ̕͡c̷̨͇̩̳̪͈̯̜ͭ̎͌̌̂̾͋ͭ͝e̐ͥ̎͏̧̨͇̹͎̗̞̺,̻̺̤̟̰͕̖͉͎ͦ̑͂̃͛̽̿͢͢ ̖̪͕̫̞͎͚̹ͮͤN̶̰̘̹̻̯͎͉͆ͧͬ̐́ͮ̍̾̚e̱͍̙̬̪͚̾̅w̷̴̛̭̏̐ͅ ͙̩̜͔̘̰̹̥͗͊͠L̶͙̩͍̍͑̋̿ͥͬ͜o̮̟͓̟̒̽̎ͦ́͘v̮̠͕͍̘͔̠͐̌ͧ̚͞ę̼̰͈ͮ̾̆ͤ̚͝ͅr̢͖̳̋͗̚͜s̞͉̘̠̙̝̋͗ͤ̓̈̈́̈ͪ͒́͜)̊ͦ̇́͡͏̹̖͕

Set Positive Relation(Ayame, Michio, Romance, New Lovers)

Michio felt like he had been forgetting about some major things lately. It's one thing to forget something about a close friend, and that your childhood friend is now a co-worker. Heck, he must have consciously forgotten about the deal he struck off with Mizunohara... but it's a whole other thing to forget that he's been dating Ayame Sayoto for a while now.

Then again, they had been busy dealing with various things that cropped up. Amidst all the paperwork that had to be settled, and the meetings they had to conduct, there were also all sorts of administrative duties that were in dire need of attention. It was a welcome miracle that even the SMO's were given a chance to relax and unwind at the Saionji hot springs before they needed to thrust themselves into the daily grind of activities once more.

This, however, gives him a chance to spend some much needed time with his girlfriend. It's amazing how much Ayame has managed to put up with him considering he's a lot busier most of the time because of his position in the hierarchy of things but the support she's given has been invaluable. Honestly, he doesn't know where he'd be without her. Though lately, he does feel that he has been neglecting her a little, so spending a day with Ayame in the hot springs was certainly a welcome reprieve.

"It's a shame this place doesn't have a mixed bath though I guess we can both try the saunas later. " Michio said in a mischievous, conspiring tone that could be said as rare coming from an exemplar of the rules such as himself.

"Right now, I'm really eager to take a dip in the hot springs. Been reading about all the relaxing positive effects hehe. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a bit too enthusiastic. It's just that... it's been ages since I've been to a place like this!"

"Ohh... I know! Maybe you could join that swimsuit competition Ishida-kun Himura-san, and Kamei-san are hosting? I don't know about everyone else, but I certainly know you're hiding some modest firepower inside that track suit you always seem to wear. I know for sure you'd blow away the competition!" Michio added with an impish grin on his face.

@Ehb
@RedArmyShogun
@zane620
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.