ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST A x A F x M ▐ ━ galaxy* ⋰ stars ☆ (honkai star rail search / doubling)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

tsunderella

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
5889d6613487c4312ac26d98427c8e462544caa7.gif

heyhi, welcome to my search thread! i am currently on the search for, you guessed it, hsr! i am 18+ and i enjoy abusing exclamation marks and commas, hehe.
rest assured, i use proper caps while roleplaying!

i roleplay via pm only. my post length varies, but i can typically write an average of 2-4 paragraphs in total. i am seeking casual partners, so write as much or little as you want, as often or not as you'd like, and please be lenient of mistakes, as i will be! keep in mind, my replies can sometimes be very slow so please be patient! i prefer mxf for myself but can do anything for your half.

NOTE: i try not to ghost but i hate to say it does happen sometimes. i will always try my best to let you know if something comes up! on this note, while a little word would be nice beforehand, i am entirely ghost friendly!

please be fair and equally enthusiastic when it comes to both of our sides! or i will drop on the spot. sorry, it's a huge pet peeve of mine. :c

if i haven't scared you away, i am mainly hoping to find someone willing to play blade, aventurine, or gepard for my oc please! caelus and dr. ratio are last resort choices.

i can play anyone for you in return, save for blade, aventurine, or gepard (apologies!!)
finally, i am fully open to tripling for the extra interactions and potential drama if that is something you may be interested in as well!

thank you for reading, please message me if you'd like and we can plot something out that we'll both enjoy!! have a lovely day/night! ☆​

Last edited: