Fighting the Losing Battle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um....I don't think it works that way...sorry to say.

That was the logic that got me hit in the head with an iron lunchbox way back in fourth grade.

I wonder how they found me at hide and seek that sucks. I might try the emu hiding effect next time

Weeeell.... While I was away it appears that a lot went on O.o too much really. I'll just pretend that Ragnar never existed, as I don't think I can catch up, and it wouldn't make sense either. :I Anyways, have fun.

Not much has happened, we were attacked, we found a human boy, someone from another wing of the resistance showed up, and they have a new healer.

Dream spirit you could always say that you went off in pursuit of the humans to see where they went.

Ugh sorry for not being able to post the past couple days guys, I was at a sleepover with a friend and never got a chance :\

Also, I am going to be gone for two weeks starting wednesday! I'm don't think I'll be able to post during this time but if I do it won't be much, sorry.

At the moment we're at a slow spot but I'll try to get to day 2 on her quickly so we can get to our plan to stop the evil Cyrus Ryan (If people can help me with this it'll be greatly appreciated)!
That is if people are still on here… If you're still going to post please say something because it kind of bugs me when people just leave because they get bored and tell no one.

Still here, but I'm lacking something to do.

Hey everyone, I'm finally back in town! I saw that no one has said anything since I left and I'm wondering if it's because you aren't sure what to do, don't have anything to do or you don't want to continue this rp… If it's either of the first three, I can try to help you out and if it's the last one, well tell me and I shall sadly bid you goodbye. No matter the reason, please tell me it so I know what I should do.

Not at all I was just waiting because of the whole new day thing. :) and welcome back.

Hope you had fun. Scrubz has just been playing cards all night :)

All righty then, i'll go to the next day next post

Scrubz- thanks, i did. it was a new adventure every day there :)

cool cool did you manage to slaughter any monsters

No, i wasn't allowed to -_-
i held a snake though! Everyone agreed that he liked me the most out of everyone :)

HueNost - Yeah, I don't see why not! Sure you can join if you like :)

were thousands of feet in the air at the moment though

Status
Not open for further replies.