FOOD DISCUSSION Favorite Dessert?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Havoccultist

ム 丂リᄊ乃のレ W尺ノイイ乇刀 ノ刀 んリアのᄃ尺ノ丂リ
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Afternoons/Evenings (UTC−06:00, DST UTC−05:00)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Sci-fi, High Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Urban Fantasy/Paranormal, Surrealism
What's your favorite dessert? Personally, I'm split between banana pudding (with Nilla Wafers and whipped cream), red velvet cake, pound cake, and key lime pie.

I honestly cannot choose which one of those is better than the rest, unless the key lime pie in question is the Great Value kind. Those suck ass compared to the pies sold by Edward's Dessert Kitchen. They're far too tart, not all that sweet or creamy when it comes to the filling, and the crust is made using cookies they claim, but it's more like chewing through thick flavorless cardboard.

And the fact that it has 2 stars out of 5 in terms of ratings and reviews on Walmart's own page for the product only seems to corroborate the fact that that particular brand of pie is absolute garbage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyrikai
This:

1715909703441.png

Tiramisu is sooo gooood now I want some.

I don't know if I have only one favorite dessert!

I loooove me a good cheesecake, but I also like carrot cake and strawberry shortcake and too many pies to just name one. And can never go wrong with just some tasty tasty fruit. If one comes to mind that suddenly screams at me, I will be back here!

Three milk cake. Its soooooo good, and I'll eat the hell out of it each and every time!!

My greatest vice is my sweet tooth. My favourite dessert would probably be tiramisu, but I do like a good lemon cheesecake...

Ice cream. Gelato. Ice candies. Ice cream bars. Soft served. I know they're not necessarily the same but they're similar enough that I put them in the same category otherwise I can't pick between them! I can't refuse ice cream, and I'm probably going to say yes to whatever you ask of me if you give me ice cream XD

All kinds of flavors is good for me though if I had to pick only one flavor to choose from it would be chocolate. So that means any flavor with chocolate would make me more likely to try out that ice cream.

my favourite desert is certainly the Gobi *ba dam tiss*

my favourite dessert.. hm... depends on my mood... sometimes (vegan^^) ice cream, sometimes pudding... of like cake or pie [insert cream pie joke here]

Vanilla Ice Cream With M@M Cookies

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
just cake. any kind of cake. Give cake. nom nom

leche flan!
rooism.gif