FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*shake shake*

*vomits all over the floor*

*Covered in cobwebs and pokes XC and the rest*

I think Kitti has the initiative here. She's been told where Sayra is.

Duhn duhn duhn!

Dead-twins-now-ghosts? @_@ *tries so hard to read in between the lines*

*Turns Asmodeus upside down and shakes*

*No more quarters come out*

"It's not use, Jim! Can't do another round of DDR tonight!"

I'M WITH UNANUN! I'M CONFUSED!

*Huddles with Unanun in the dark and cold confusion, feeding clues and information to the fire that keeps the RP going*

1) Ghost twins?

and/or

2) Doppelgangers?

My thought is this: Don't sweat the details right now. Explanations, if needed, will come in time. In the meantime what DO you know? How can you work that into a post?

Just an echo of the departed.

So they are dead!

Reading comprehension: A++++ would read again

I'm picturing Erilyn and Sayra standing in the kitchen smiling politely at one another over the dead body of the woman until Derek is able to run through the crowd and into the kitchen to take charge.

I wonder if they talked about what sort of makeup Erilyn should wear next time to make herself look more masculine...

Blood is the next hottest thing. Applies on in a refreshing red tint, and thanks to the power of Hemoglo (R) turns into the most radiant auburn brown over the course of half an hour!

Ok, that was pretty darned funny!

Hurr hurr. Trapdoor combat.

OH GOD! KITTI, JUST UN-EXIST HER! QUICK!

Or we could let Derek get up, pull up, and manhandle the little tratior for some Jack Bauer style interrogation! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.