Disney Descendants Partner Search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Loviblezero

Merde
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello, My name is Loviblezero but you can call me Lovi or Zero. I'm 21 living in CST.

I'm currently seeking a long term Disney Descendants roleplay with Harry Hook as my love interest.

My style of roleplay is usually doubling up where I play my oc and your love interest and vice versa. I mostly do Oc x Cc but if you would like Oc x Oc or Cc x Cc for your side I am perfectly fine with those!
I write a lot, Literate to Novella and I expect my partner to do the same so that it is more engaging. I love sharing ideas and coming up with plots and would love a partner to be the same way, I love communication.
There will be some themes so I would like my partner to be 18 or older. I'm perfectly fine with Swearing and NSFW stuff but I will NOT roleplay the common trigger topics like depression, suicide, self harm, etc. Please inform me of the topics you wish to avoid.

I prefer to roleplay over discord because sometimes this site won't show me notifications but if you're more comfortable here, that is just fine with me.

DM me if you are interested​