Count As High As Possible Before a Reset 2.0

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well then.... for that I don't have a two cent random opinion to offer.... but I can offer lots of warm blankets and hot chocolate to help keep the paranoia at bay when needed XD

Ahhh horror....
I prefer my horror to be true horror. Not just BAM! Jumpscare! Although I like watching YouTubers playing horror games.... I don't think I could take em....

That's always helpful ^.^ Thanks for the support.

@Kiilgore Same, jumpscares can be cheap, but something that actually gets inside my head and scares me properly is good. As for playing versus watching, I generally have to stick to watching because my house is full of small children. I hate it when people fail to take small precautions or make stupid decisions, though, which is why I stopped watching the video I was watching earlier.

Haha. Yeah.... That'd be a contributing factor....

Well, the player made the stupid decision or the character?

What game were you wanting if I may ask?

The player. If it's the character, well...-shrugs- Case-by-case scenario, mostly dependent on the overall quality of the writing.

There are a few horror games I'd like to play someday. The one I was watching a playthrough of was SCP: Containment Breach. I might finish watching that video, since the guy playing it had just unlocked the final area, but we'll see.

*coughs*

You're back to 1!

tumblr_n2orqzzl3M1tvy7qao1_r1_500.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Eru
...DARN YOU KIM XD

Fine, 2!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Y'know, you don't have to reset it...XD

*glares at staff*

• Bucket of Rainbows